ChainLINK: Just Do it

You probably already know this, but it's worth stating: Chainlink may be the last major impact technology to be introduced to Jow Forums before global impact. Those who follow the project closely, know a good amount of info and developments taking place.

Just think about Jow Forums calls on Antshares, Ethereum, and Bitcoin. As you can all remember, the memetic quality was strong with Chainlink even at the early stages (arguably far more frequent compared to the aforesaid projects). Those who bought and held before late '18, hat tip to you. For it took a fair amount of patience, iron hands, and intelligence to figure out the once in a lifetime opportunity LINK provided to you.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you could purchase Ether for under a dollar? With LINK, you have a chance to make history and your family proud. See yourself as a winner, picture the feeling of winning all the time, and those events will correspond in your reality.

Attached: just do it link - Copy.jpg (1357x820, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/events/consensus-2019/sponsors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sshhh

What's Chainlink, where do I buy this stock?

Stealth mode disengaged user please reengage stealth

Attached: 1552277333765.jpg (995x981, 195K)

Hello Jow Forumsnessmen,
i am new here in this forum and been reading through all those link threads popping up every minute and I was wondering where and how can I buy that currency.

also will there ever be link ETMs soon? I saw that they had partnership with visa and mastercard.

Yours faithfully, To whom it may concern

ETM?

Lots of potential. Many anons have shared info related to that. Yes, most of the dots are credible. You must DYOR.

The community has determined that stealth mode has been initiated. So, I am limited in what I should share, as it has been brought to my attention.

Lots of good info available online, but stealth mode has been initiated due to the coming Singularity.

I see stealth mode has been initiated.
Enjoy the meme as a gift to the early adopter Chainlink community.

Comfy comfy comfy
ducks are unironically, and unquestionably, in a uniformed row.

Attached: oie_3WDvjGCV0H2z (1).png (1600x922, 1.42M)

Can't believe people still shilling this coin. It's a known fact that Sergey Nazarov was acting in russian b-movies before he decided to go into crypto. He's done one scam before this and this chain link thing is just him perfecting the scam. He sees it as a kind of performance art project. This is not even a secret, just google it.

It's also known that the man has some odd habits, exposing himself in public and being a workplace bully. He also reportedly has problems controlling the amplitude of his voice, implying of some kind of a strange psychological condition.

KEK is now with us.

Attached: oie_KpBtoVJF18h3 (1).png (1080x1081, 234K)

Checked.
coindesk.com/events/consensus-2019/sponsors

He never left our side. Chaos with every step. Kek is the reason why clown world is real.

Attached: 1552202633642.jpg (865x552, 110K)

He also has severe food aggression

Fuck off, we're full

KEK has chosen Chainlink during the early prophecy with the $1000 eoy and the repeating 7's.

But I'm more specifically referring to this particular thread, and KEK's presence.

Silence is golden user

Attached: 1552296111900.png (640x869, 779K)

Noted, fren.

Attached: 1550067656525.jpg (866x1152, 790K)

Poop a doop a doopity doop

Lmao. Stealth mode my ass, tell that to Link Twitter faggots.

it dropped 80k sats in the last 8 hours why