Can any real life NEETs tell me what it’s like?

Can any real life NEETs tell me what it’s like?

Attached: B97EE2BC-C4A2-44E5-8979-4ED7A62A01ED.jpg (246x250, 7K)

it's meh until you sit down and talk with your working friends. Then you realize it's a blessing.

Was a neet for 4 years until I decided enough was enough and went back to uni. Now I value my time much more even though I have less of it to do the things I enjoy. Funny that.

Its eh. I can do whatever I want every day, I have fiat to go places and am holding a lot of btc. I just feel like there are too many hours in the day, Im constantly bingeing shows on hulu/Netflix. I lift and have a fwb which is nice, but the only time I feel happy is when Im out with my friends which doesnt happen often because they are also neets who barely leave the house. 24 hours in a day, idk what to do when I wake up, I feel like I have no purpose or anything to do. I have agoraphobia and am on disability.

it's depressing and your balls stink because you dont feel like showering ever

also i make wagie threads to help me cope

it's boring

if yiu can give yourself personal responsibility like eating healthy and staying clean and whatnot its awesome but if youre on pc 24/7 smoking weed ordering pizza every other day ur just gonna rot and feel like shit. i would rather work somewhere that gives me fulfillment > playing vidya 24/7

>you dont feel like showering ever
I can agree to that. How do normies do it?
>tfw time for my biweekly shower

This

I'm NEET. I also had a job in London that required me to o nothing and I stopped even going in to the office on most days. So I had the NEET lifestyle but a good entry on my CV.

I feel tortured by my overthinking either way, so a job or lack of it doesn't fix my problems. But the freedom is underrated.

If you aren't a self-starter and can't motivate yourself to work on projects or hobbies, it's going to be hell. However, if you can buckle down and put in the grunt work into something you're passionate about, it's great to have all that extra time.

Jesus Christ if I don't shower every day I feel dirty AF

It's like a very long summer holiday

The thing is you need to be accountable to yourself, when you neet there is no one to give you a deadline on when to get shit done.
People who lie to themselves will fall into despair and end up blaming the world for their failures. But if you have a system of holding "YOURSELF" accountable you can get ahead of the wagie.
Especially in the US, if do something that you enjoy with full sincerity without the BS of a workspace you will be ahead of the average wagie, but the pitfall is that you have to understand your weaknesses and hold yourself accountable.

I entered NEETdom with spiteful feelings. It was blissful and satisfying but became a chore now that I had to work harder to keep myself busy and healthy in body and mind.

I believe wagies live life on Auto mode because they just follow other people's schedule and whims, not their own. True NPCs.

Nah, wagies want to reproduce, be rich and own property

Neets want to live with their parents, and be virgins then an hero at 40

Chill at home. No stress. Walk my dog everyday. Workout in my garage.

>reproduce
They are passing their inferior genes and making another future slave to be exploited just like they were. Amazing.
>rich
They are lucky if they save half a million by the time they retire and that's far from being rich
>own property
They are falling for a scam and no one owns their house. They are just leasing it from the government. Stop paying property tax and see what happens to "your" house lol

Speak for yourself about inferior manlet genes
My kids will be good looking like me

And if they want to be neet I'll have a home or multiple for them to have

You don't need half a million, consumerist npc

Rather pay £200 a month for a 6 bedroom home than £800 a month to rent a shitty flat

Or live with my mommy or in flats for mentally ill people

It is great. I wish I had more time honestly. There is no limit to what I'd like to do with my time. lots of hobbies. If you do not have any hobbies or interests other than TV I suppose it would be a curse.

>he's British
>he thinks he's attractive (not such thing as British attractive person)
>he doesn't understand the concept of NPC
>he has no idea about personal finance and how worthless £/€/$ 500k is in the real world
You also missed my point, you repugnant British inbred. You need way more than £500k to retire whether you are consumerist or not.

this

How did you get the job? Any things I should look hot for when searching for a comfy job?

it's kinda boring i take classes so my parents continue to let me live with them and fly around the world 2-3 times a year with cryptomoney o blow time but it gets boring real fast.

Did you get your money from reading or getting in early?