Live in NYC. What’s a business I can start?

Alright, Jow Forums. Just got out of a “college is a meme” thread in Jow Forums. One user had the genius idea of “instead of taking a loan to study feminism and gender studies, like an NPC. Take out a loan for that same amount and open up a business”

Any ideas for me?

Attached: A45D5F98-68D4-45C3-ABAE-297F48BB0886.png (197x168, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VIs9frPV7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: B527A2BA-59A9-4BE9-B2CA-DAF31343F154.jpg (350x342, 17K)

Wow, you deserve a lot of praise

oh, I’m sorry. Is this Jow Forums? Or /crypto/?
Maybe I posted on the wrong board - that’s why there’s no response

It's not even /crypto/ it's /link/

Depends OP
Do you have any certain skills? Have you worked a job in NYC, Whats around your area?

Tour guide - hire sexy women to show pajeets around New York

Nobody is responding because you came in here with an absolutely ridiculous question.

Running a business requires expertise. You’re clearly not an expert in anything otherwise you wouldn’t need to come into Chinese basket weaving forum and ask a question without giving providing a single relevant piece of information about yourself.

Let’s humor you for a second, here are some business ideas:

1) Start a creative agency
2) Start a fashion photography business
3) Run a hedge Fund
4) Open a Bespoke Bagel Delhi
5) Hot Dog Cart Owner

These are great business for NYC but do you see how these suggestions are useless for you?

>Any ideas for me?
Give us some more info. Do you have any business knowledge? Are you still in high school? Do you have any money saved up?

If you are an absolute beginner, you need to start by educating yourself. Read books on entrepreneurship, small business basics, tax laws, all that fun stuff. All this information you can find easily for free online or at a public library.

Read “The Millionaire fast lane” by MJ Demarco. It’s a really good book for getting the correct mindset to start your own business and start winning in life. Out of all the entrepreneurial books I’ve read, this one had the biggest impact on me.
Good luck OP

Also, you’re never going to get a business loan = or > the cost of a college education in your situation, my true suggestion is to probably go to school because you’re the type that actually needs to be speed fed information.

a delivery blowjob service

>starting a business in new york state

dont do this op

Do computer repair user easy 40k a year. Make sure your pricing is high along with quality of work

>Making life decisions based on what you read on Jow Forums.
Haha, wow. You never had a chance, did you?

Alright, so. I’ve been scolded for not providing information about myself. Here it goes:

I am 22. Graduated High School. Did half a semester of community college and stopped going once I realized it was just high school all over again. Niggers, immigrants, and dumbed down work. I’m not about to get into debt just to go to high school all over again.

I don’t live downtown. So these ideas of
>photography business
>fashion

Straight out the fucking window. I live at the very top of Manhattan. Basically, the hood. Except. Instead of baboons and niggers, my neighborhood consists of ALL Hispanic. Few niggers. And Jews are on the other side of broadway (not near me). There are many businesses that close down nearby. But it’s because they always try the same shit
>A new sneaker store (even though the local sneaker store is doing well, and who the fuck in my area is gonna wanna change stores?)
>a new club (there are a dozen clubs within my 1 mile radius. Again. Who the fuck wants to go to some new club, where they don’t know anybody. And probably can’t bring their own drugs and liquor. vs a club you’re already known in. So you can fuck hot 16 year olds who sneak in with no problem)

The newest idea that they are gonna do is
>A brand new Popeyes!
Nobody fucking likes Popeyes. Absolutely NOBODY in my area likes or wants Popeyes. We would honestly rather a Taco Bell.

That business is gonna close down by the end of summer. So there is a sizable space there will be open - it is already flacked for being “a bad place to open a business” (which is nonsense. My neighborhood is great for business. Just need to start something people would actually want).

I have NO college education. I was asked if I have any special skills? None. Besides not being brain-dead like all of my peers

(I am OP. iD changed because I’m on my way to work. So using cellular service now)

((Just realized I’ll be asked what I work as. I am a security guard))

>I live at the very top of Manhattan
Inwood? Riverdale boy here what up user.

Hello fellow security man. Spend your shifts dreaming up hundreds of app ideas. Out of all of those pick the best one and hire some starving coder to make it for you.

You seem to pride yourself over your intelligence but if you were really that smart you would’ve passed college too with a STEM degree and you wouldn’t have any problems

But no, as it turns out you’re just as stupid or even stupider than the people you call stuolpid

I also live and work in NYC. Starting a business on the side, plan to pick it up full time once the market’s ready for us. Join me, user

Crypto business?

Yes

Dyckman to be exact

Waddup homie

Interested in more details.
I lived off 191 and Broadway for a year. Fuck that neighborhood way too crowded and loud. Back in my comfy zone now.

If you want a local business we can't help with ideas because we don't know your neighborhood. You sound like you have a good grasp on what your neighborhood might want. You will have to do some actual research locally. Find what people complain about or what people ask questions about and then ask yourself can you make that or provide that to them and go from there.
If you want an online business idea, good luck no one here is gonna provide real help.

>Besides not being brain-dead like all of my peers

Top kek
So you´re saying you´re not braindead, but meanwhile hang around Jow Forums and ask what you should do, while you haven´t archieved anything yet.

Tell me: Who is really the idiot here?

Nice try Praneesh but you need to work on your English.

>lol you’re a pleb for being on Jow Forums
>what you really should do is get on reddit and get hyped about Captain marvel like all the rest!

I’m tired of the “only retards are on Jow Forums” meme

Nigga just do something SERIOUS and be good at it. Im coming in new york with gf next sunday and we literally found BO ONE who is serious enough for JFK to hotel. Or even tour guide for the city ... you gotta do something you love but do It GOOD. Otherwise there is no value for your business

>He thinks he can start a business in NYC with only 200k.
That might get you a nice little taco shack up in Central Harlem.

Attached: 1548282967153.jpg (641x530, 41K)

No one*

Tobacco/magazine shop. They're all run by pakistanis and indians who are on their phones when you come in and they just ignore you. Then when you try to buy something from them they look at you for like a second don't even tell you what it costs just point to the number on the register and keep talking in a foreign language on their cell phones. They don't even say thank you when you leave. Yet somehow they're all still in business.

If that's the bar for staying in business in that industry, imagine how much money you can make by operating one of these where you acknowledge and help customers. 50% of these places I've gone into I wind up just walking out without buying anything b/c I get too angry with how awful the experience is.

Plenty of Deli’s and grocery stores in my area. There are actually 3 super markets within 5 blocks of each other.

too much competition. and, again. Why would somebody stop going to the store where they’ve known the owner for 10+ years (I know the guy I buy milk from. Known him since I was 8. And he knows my mom, brother & sister and all my neighbors) to start going to a new store

Yuppies are slowly moving in East of Broadway. Maybe open up a juice bar or some shit.

>If you want an online business idea, good luck no one here is gonna provide real help.
This.

If any of us have ideas for an online business, we'll build the business ourselves.

If you say you have a product and keep it vague, you might be able to get advice on marketing it, shipping it, etc. But you'll also get people who want to know what the product is so they can steal it and undercut you.

>Delhi
FUCKING HANG YOURSELF U SHIT STREET PAJEET

Well then open a taco bell

You sound dumb as shit. It's pretty obvious you can't make it through college, but don't act like it wouldn't be the smart option to fast track a great career and make REAL money. You don't appear to have any skills for a successful business. I'd stick to being a security guard, at least theirs good job security

*there is

>can’t make it through college

I’ve have success all throughout academia. I was asked to join the national honors society. Turned it down because I knew following orders is nothing to be proud of. College would have been a waste of time. I am someone who needs to be challenged. Not have my hand held. But asking the professors to stop babying everybody would be “racist” and “inconsiderate”. So I left

The very reason I became security is to get an armed license and make real money

You should have self taught and transferred to a top Uni. That would have challenged you.

youtube.com/watch?v=0VIs9frPV7E

Any other bright ideas?

pizza shop

Look at this little lying fag
> I am someone who needs to be challenged. Not have my hand held
LOL, more like “I am a brainlet that couldn’t get through community college”. If you truly were as smart as you think you are you would’ve had something to show for it. Yet here you are, a skill-less 22 year old. A couple of your “brain dead peers” have probably graduated from university by now, some with stem degrees, and you’ve done jack shit since high school.

Sex doll brothel.

Attached: 1526458758480.jpg (2148x1171, 489K)