What coins are objectively the best coins?

What coins are objectively the best coins?

Coins only please, tokens are not coins.

Attached: DrKFOBwU4AAdWhg.jpg (1200x1200, 288K)

Skycoin and at some degree ARK.

Oh yeah, I always forget about Ark. Need to check in with them, they seem quiet lately.

The saddest part about Skycoin is that it’s not even a very successful scam. It’s price is in the gutter and will stay there until going even lower. Meanwhile coins like /name omitted/ have steadily climbed the cmc charts for the last 6 months. If only you’d listened. Instead you bought bags of pure shit that are now worth a fraction of what they once were and the only thing keeping you going is the delusional rantings of Steve and synth with literally no confirmation from the outside world that they’re right. Steve literally claims that oracles don’t exist. He’s the only one in the blockchain space that claims this.

Meanwhile /name omitted/ accumulates customer after customer (swift, Corda), endless partnerships, acquisition after acquisition (oraclize, town crier) and growing media recognition from legitimate publications (Tech review, WSJ). What does Skycoin have? A tattoo on the back of an old junkie. lol.

Bitcoin and Ethereum. Maybe Zilliqa after the upcoming token swap That's it.

Nobody wants to buy The Billion Coin. Hush.

Name an actual coin.

Yes to Bitcoin, I think Eth is a dead platform walking though.
Doesn't Zilliqa only do a PoW capacity check once a month? I need to research that one more.

ETH is not a dead platform. FOAM and Urbit are both using Ethereum and if they stay on Ethereum they will provide tremendous value to the Ethereum ecosystem. Ethereum also has a decentralized and permissionless lending platform/stablecoin which is pretty fucking amazing.

Those are tokens, I said to name coins.

Eth can't even run a cat game at full capacity. Or a DEX. And things like sharding won't be coming along for a while, while lead developers quit.

Eth will float along for a few years and then deteriorate rather quickly as better platforms emerge, like Skycoin's Fiber.

>skycoin
Lol@u

I hope you know that Skycoin is a scam and will be eternal vaporware. Literally Ranjit-tier

btc, eth.

anybody suggesting anything else is suggesting you something even more worthless than the top tokens on ethereum.

How can the best coin, Skycoin also be a scam? You're not making sense. Best =/= Scam.

>skycoin
didn't realize this was yet another late adopter thread.

NKN Will be the best of all.

Nigga I've held BTC since 2014.

I said coins, not tokens. NKN is not a coin and will best nothing while it's on the zombie platform, ETH.

>eth has value
>all the tokens on eth are worthless

At least Skycoin has MDL and Solarbankers.

Alright nice try Rakesh but I see what you're doing. You started a thread asking about the best blockchains to lure us in and then turned it into a Skycoin shillfest. We aren't pumping your bags. Pic related- it's you.

Either that or this is bait. Either way you should kys

Attached: 1513510519926s.jpg (227x222, 5K)

NKN
will be a coin coming summer
Dero
the better Ethereum

Bring up some actual coins then. The obsession biz has with eth trash is pathetic.

You don't warrant an actual response.

Admins when flags?

1. Bitcoin
POWER GAP
2. Monero
POWER GAP
9001. Everything else

Dero seems like decent tech, at least on the surface.

Not too crazy about their transfer fees, but I suppose those can always adjust so people aren't paying $10usd to move coins once it scales up.

based retards

Attached: based.png (1163x620, 78K)

Your English is much worse so far. Be careful about who you call a pajeet.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 1.26.06 PM.jpg (512x810, 28K)

Computer, enhance.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 1.27.05 PM.jpg (110x94, 2K)

cute lil pump n' dump if you check the price

ENHANCE

That residual volume though.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 1.36.11 PM.jpg (1476x1752, 258K)

How's Monero been doing? I haven't really checked in since it forked in to like four things.

Attached: Thanks-to-Mcafees-Skycoin-Tattoo-SKY-Currency-Surges-by-12-696x449.jpg (696x449, 52K)

Aaaay, I've met McAfee, he's a cool guy.

Attached: Dq_mTWbXgAE4pbO.jpg (811x1024, 109K)

He's a degenerate scamming boomer

Oh no, what did he scam?

Are you retarded? Literally every daily pump and dump he shilled on Twitter. He's a big part of why the market crashed along with fellow narcissists Ver and CSW. Typical boomer shit.

Hmm, you seem very paranoid. Are you sure you're not suffering from cryptocurrency addiction?

John can't help that coins he wants to give attention to sometimes pump and dump. Gotta admire the dedication it takes to get a tattoo though. Skycoin is just that good.

This is a paid sky shill thread to lure in newfags.

Ahem,

The saddest part about Skycoin is that it’s not even a very successful scam. It’s price is in the gutter and will stay there until going even lower. Meanwhile coins like /name omitted/ have steadily climbed the cmc charts for the last 6 months. If only you’d listened. Instead you bought bags of pure shit that are now worth a fraction of what they once were and the only thing keeping you going is the delusional rantings of Steve and synth with literally no confirmation from the outside world that they’re right. Steve literally claims that oracles don’t exist. He’s the only one in the blockchain space that claims this.

Meanwhile /name omitted/ accumulates customer after customer (swift, Corda), endless partnerships, acquisition after acquisition (oraclize, town crier) and growing media recognition from legitimate publications (Tech review, WSJ). What does Skycoin have? A tattoo on the back of an old junkie. lol.

NKN is doing the swap to its native coin after mainnet, in july this year.

You realize TBC isn't actually a coin, right?

Post details about the native coin then.

Attached: c5b6181bd1586de097586b2072db4148.jpg (700x258, 78K)

>Dead
>2nd in market cap

Some of you are going to be wagecucks the rest of your life. School dropouts with no technical knowledge of anything

NKN utilises a mechanism called Proof-of-Relay, also referred to as "useful Proof-of-Work". Unlike traditional Proof-of-Work systems which reward based on computing hash functions, PoR rewards miners for relaying real-world (useful) data along the network.

Scalable consensus is achieved through an entirely novel consensus algorithm labelled MOCA (Majority vOting Cellular Automata), based on mathematical concepts of Ising model and cellular automata. Also known as gossip protocol, where nodes only need to reach consensus with nodes immediately neighbouring to them, which will spread to a fast global consensus. In this way, it is scalable to millions of nodes.

NKN's medium (1-2 year) term scalability target is 1 million full consensus nodes with 10k TPS, both of which have been demonstrated in simulations detailed in the whitepaper without requiring sharding or state channels. NKN has simulated 10 million nodes working in MOCA consensus.

NKN launched its public testnet in August and currently stable above 5000 distributed global nodes (full mining nodes, participating actively in the consensus), over 98 % of which are run by the community, making the network larger than all crypto projects except BTC and ETH.

>It's second in market cap! It's definitely great!
Appeal to authority.

>You just don't understand tech!
Projection at its finest. Eth doesn't have the technical foundation to survive.

Sounds like it still harbors the flaws of PoW. Mechanics will likely be spammed for profit.

XRP is 3rd in marketcap and a literal scam. In fact, I would argue that everything in the top 10 besides BTC and ETH is a scam.

The saddest part about Skycoin is that it’s not even a very successful scam. It’s price is in the gutter and will stay there until going even lower. Meanwhile utility tokens like /name omitted/ have steadily climbed the cmc charts for the last 6 months. If only you’d listened. Instead you bought bags of pure shit that are now worth a fraction of what they once were and the only thing keeping you going is the delusional rantings of Steve and synth with literally no confirmation from the outside world that they’re right. Steve literally claims that oracles don’t exist. He’s the only one in the blockchain space that claims this.

Yikes, you doing okay?

Aren't most coin prices in the gutter?
You don't actually think Steve is the only one that realizes that you can't put the real world on blockchain, do you?

Attached: Literally+n+o+t+an+argument+_5b5ba9a94ab8b03812150636143a393d.jpg (720x533, 33K)

ETH is also a scam

ETH is not a scam. It has facilitated countless scams, and the founder's have involved themselves in scams (Cardano, OmiseGo, etc). Ethereum itself is not a scam though.

This sounds strangely familiar with the npcs that parrot global warming (((studies))).

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 3.20.55 PM.jpg (834x798, 152K)

Yes it is

The fact that you’re still replying proves you’re just a paid shill by the way.

But you see, the saddest part about Skycoin is that it’s not even a very successful scam. Its price is in the gutter and will stay there until going even lower. Meanwhile utility tokens and coins like /name omitted/, BNB, HOT, and XLM have steadily gained in value and climbed the cmc charts for the last 6 months. If only you’d listened. Instead you bought bags of pure shit that are now worth a fraction of what they once were and the only thing keeping you going is the delusional rantings of Steve and synth with literally no confirmation from the outside world that they’re right. Steve literally claims that oracles don’t exist. He’s the only one in the blockchain space that claims this.

The only true answer..

Uh, or it proves that I started this thread and you keep replying to me with obsessive pasta, silly billy.

Steve must have really struck a nerve, didn't he?

I don't think it started out as such, but the massive delay on sharding and the brain drain of the project has turned it in to a borderline technical scam. The tier of architects that created all this have not been replaced and what was created in the first place was very flawed.

I appreciate Eth for what it was, but its time is over. Skycoin's KittyCash will demonstrate the first working product in was attempted before.

Sudo, thats an interesting mixture.

The saddest part about Skycoin is that it’s not even a very successful scam. Its price is in the gutter and will stay there until going even lower. Meanwhile utility tokens and coins like /name omitted/, BNB, HOT, and XLM have steadily gained in value and climbed the cmc charts for the last 6 months. If only you’d listened. Instead you bought bags of pure shit that are now worth a fraction of what they once were and the only thing keeping you going is the delusional rantings of Steve and synth with literally no confirmation from the outside world that they’re right. Steve literally claims that oracles don’t exist. He’s the only one in the blockchain space that claims this.

Steve living in that head r e n t f r e e

The saddest part about Skycoin is that it’s not even a very successful scam. Its price is in the gutter and will stay there until going even lower. Meanwhile utility tokens and coins like /name omitted/, BNB, HOT, and XLM have steadily gained in value and climbed the cmc charts for the last 6 months. If only you’d listened. Instead you bought bags of pure shit that are now worth a fraction of what they once were and the only thing keeping you going is the delusional rantings of Steve and synth with literally no confirmation from the outside world that they’re right. Steve literally claims that oracles don’t exist. He’s the only one in the blockchain space that claims this.

You wouldn't happen to be a disgruntled sub shill, would you?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 4.11.36 PM.jpg (1006x1192, 220K)

Why is skycoin a better investment than urbit?

It's not. Urbit stars are pretty fucking expensive right now though.

what is difference between coin and token sir?

You think the price per star is gonna fall? 5k does seem pretty steep.

Tokens don't have their own blockchain.

No clue, I have mine and I got them way cheaper than $5k so I'm comfy as fuck. The supply will be steadily increasing over the next few years but for now there isn't anyone else selling them. Josh probably isn't selling any more stars and Jeremy will not negotiate below $5k. Your best bet is to find galaxy owners and DM them personally. They are out there.

The 2018 galaxy sale sold roughly 20 galaxies or 8.4% of the address space to buyers who apparently paid $1M per.

Urbit runs on the legacy internet, which weakens it in many ways. Might make a nice app on Skycoin's Fiber platform. I don't see anything about an actual cryptocurrency or anything.

Attached: photo4916047373076113391.jpg (1280x676, 154K)

I would say NKN because its the most innovative new blockchain in years. After mainnet of course which is a few months away now

Do not expect any more star sales from Tlon.

NKN is an eth token, I asked for coins. Another user already talked about what kind of coin they intend to be.

You clearly don't know enough about Urbit because their address space is tokenize on Ethereum as NFTs. It is a tradable digital asset.

Yeah, I was trying to figure out why they were hiding it on their website. Eth tokens, lol. Those fees are going to stack up.

What's your estimate on eth fees for 100,000 people each using 1GB of data on Urbit per month?

Like I said, BTC and ETH are the best coins out there. I promise you that Skycoin will not replace Ethereum. Monero might a good pick too. Cosmos, Zilliqa and Polkadot are going live soon but you can't buy their main met coins right now. That's it.

You don't understand how Urbit works, that is just the address registry and it isn't permanent. Bandwidth does not run through Ethereum.

Why not? Skycoin is feeless. That's literally all it has to do to beat Eth. Along with work, of course, which Eth is having a pretty hard go at, working and all.

I'm aware the whole thing isn't on Ethereum's platform, they can't handle more complex applications like Urbit proposes. I'm asking about validation and things like token trading for resources bought/sold.

The thing that sky bag holders refuse to acknowledge is that the official explanation for the Synth kidnapping makes Skycoin look even worse than if it were a fake kidnapping. At least if it were fake it would show a certain level of devious intelligence in manipulating a bunch of bagholders into being dumped on. Instead the idea that Synth managed to get himself kidnapped by his own marketing team displays a truly shocking level of incompetence on his part.

Why would anyone in their right mind invest in a man who is so bad at reading people and evaluating risk that he accidentally hires literal gangsters as his marketers? This isn’t just a case of a company getting scammed this is a man who is unable to discern whether the people he has put his trust into will break into his house and rob him or not. It’s like the retarded kid at school who doesn’t realise that the people he thinks are his ‘friends’ are really just taking advantage of him. It’s truly sad if you think about it. Never invest in anyone who is so incompetent that they can’t even get basic hiring decisions right.

Because literally no one cares about Synth or his chink scammer cronies. Literally no one cares about Skycoin outside of this Mongolian goat milking forum and Shitcoin Twitter.

Yeah, but that's the same for about anything that's not Bitcoin.

You buy an Urbit address and it's yours. You use Ethereum to get your address and to set proxy addresses for various functions. This is how the state of the registry is being kept in a decentralized way for now.

Maybe for normies but I meant in terms of industry people -the biggest names in this space- no one cares about Skycoin. Look at who is following their Twitter it's all street shitters.

Those 3 and MKR/GRIN

Ahuh, and how are resource buying/selling handled?

That's alright, we'll get there. Right now the biggest names in this space are Roger Ver and John McAfee. We've got 1/2.

I forgot about Grin, good looking out. I wouldn't buy any of that until the emission rate goes down in a few years though. MKR is a solid project but also a token which OP specified against.

It is hierarchical. Basically planets route through stars who route through galaxies. One peers find each other they can message p2p though.

This is something that you host on a cloud providers, so eventually normies will pay like $10 to AWS and $10 to their parent stars monthly. It is digital feudalism but also provides users with full exit rights if they feel like their sponsor is mistreating them. There are 65k other stars they can fuck off to if they don't like you.

BTC, ETH XMR, XLM. These are the best for store of value, smart contracts/dapps, privacy and fintech. Ignoring everything else

John McAfee is not one of the biggest names. He’s a tired old shill for hire you see the thing that sky bag holders refuse to acknowledge is that the official explanation for the Synth kidnapping makes Skycoin look even worse than if it were a fake kidnapping. At least if it were fake it would show a certain level of devious intelligence in manipulating a bunch of bagholders into being dumped on. Instead the idea that Synth managed to get himself kidnapped by his own marketing team displays a truly shocking level of incompetence on his part.

Why would anyone in their right mind invest in a man who is so bad at reading people and evaluating risk that he accidentally hires literal gangsters as his marketers? This isn’t just a case of a company getting scammed this is a man who is unable to discern whether the people he has put his trust into will break into his house and rob him or not. It’s like the retarded kid at school who doesn’t realise that the people he thinks are his ‘friends’ are really just taking advantage of him. It’s truly sad if you think about it. Never invest in anyone who is so incompetent that they can’t even get basic hiring decisions right.

You call this man a shill but you keep replying with the same spam. My guess is you’re either some idiot that bought at 40 dollars or youre in fact the paid shill

Hosting an infrastructure node like a star or a galaxy is not something you do as a hobby. It is a serious job and you are expected to provide support and have 100% uptime. If this takes off my friends and I might host our stars as a joint business on various providers in case one happens to go down unexpectedly and peers can easily hop over to another one of our stars.

The thing that sky bag holders refuse to acknowledge is that the official explanation for the Synth kidnapping makes Skycoin look even worse than if it were a fake kidnapping. At least if it were fake it would show a certain level of devious intelligence in manipulating a bunch of bagholders into being dumped on. Instead the idea that Synth managed to get himself kidnapped by his own marketing team displays a truly shocking level of incompetence on his part.

Based

Chainlink is a piece of shit