Universal Basic Income Dapp

I know some of the people on this site are very interested in universal basic income so I thought I would let you in on a little secret. This new dapp on the Tron network is probably the closest thing you're going to get to UBI right now. 3.33% daily dividends paid out every minute. The contract has gained almost 6 million TRX in the past day. This is the real deal, the future is here, and we don't even need to elect a chink as president.

bankroll.network/

Attached: 5ac79d52524c4a1c008b4a05-750-563.jpg (750x563, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

angel.co/travell
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1051581C-04A1-4FC0-865E-F2693A8465A2.png (2324x1489, 478K)

Getting divs from a smart contract is capitalist.

How does this scam work?

Anyone?

Attached: muscle.jpg (1884x1532, 281K)

The smart contract pays 3.33% of your balance or .05% of the contract balance, whichever is lower. There is a credit ceiling to prevent whales from exit scamming. As long as the contract stays fat, everybody gets paid. It's a community effort.

So its a ponzi scheme

N-no no it's not a ponzi scheme, those are illegal.

Attached: 1526814789810.png (381x353, 38K)

It's just an old-fashioned ponzi that pays dividends as long as there is enough fresh meat entering. Once new recruits dwindle it collapses.

Attached: angrydedede.png (214x210, 64K)

It's high risk, but it is not typical of the other ponzi apps as it has credit ceiling in place to prevent whales from coming in and wiping out the contract balance. This is actually one of the best thought out smart contract apps i've ever seen. There is already $150,000 in the contract and it literally launched yesterday so I would say that there is a few people who agree with me.

Dev is a nig and Trevon James is the number one shill
baknrollscam.tk

Attached: 544545445.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Trevon threw about $3000 worth of TRX in the contract, he must be scamming himself? :O

3.33% a day?

nice bought in 5k trx lol

these things ALWAYS last like 2 months, coz of idiots who reinvest

NOPE. NEVER. NATA. Get the fuck out of here with UBI. I'm not taking a paycut because my company has taxes shoved farther up their ass just so Ray Ray and his forgotten 5 kids with 6 wives can get $1,000 a month and blow it on Jordan's and kool-aid, which by the way has fructose, which by the way causes coronary heart disease.

I've seen a lot of ponzi dapps, but this one is set different. I feel it can go a few months at least.

This is retarded, if you're lucky it'll be around for a month so you can actually get your own money out. Oh and enjoy the massive dev fee on such a shitclone even if it does survive..

Did you take your medication this morning?

There is a credit ceiling that prevents whales from exiting with large amounts, it literally has to last for at least a few months.

dev is tony perkins used to be associated with fidelity now a ponzi scammer working with trevon
angel.co/travell

lol jesus user you scary, how would you know this?

weaponized autism

Seriously...but this guy doesn't seem so bad, he graduated from MIT, he's either giving us something amazing, or he's going to fuck all investors in the ass.

Imagine defending a ponzi scheme in the year of our lord 2019

Ok so this thread is about a tron scam and not serious discussion about how smart contracts can play a role in taxation, ubi, etc. Die choking on poison OP

No, he's behaving like a parasite, jumping from one ponzi scheme to another to make money without remorse.

Dude seems like a sociopath.

lol how the fuck are ponzi's that much different than the stock market and crypto? Did you feel bad selling normies your BTC bags at $19,000?

I'm sure you'll choke to death on onions first, lefty moralfag. l e r e d d i t needs you back, and you have to go back.