XSN - THIS is probably your LAST chance to accumulate this low

You guys told XSN was a "scam", when I told you guys about the project at 2200 SAT.
Current price: 3300 SAT.

And this is only the beginning. XSN is currently only trading on Livecoin and Sistemkoin (Turkish exchange).

It's gonna be listed on Coinall soon (Partner to OKex) - That's a top 20 exchange!
We will be listed on Folex.io as well
Oh, and ABCC exchange as well.

All these 3 exchanges are planned for THIS MONTH!

Key elements of XSN:

Stakenet is the third coin (Right after BTC/LTC) to implement lightning swaps on mainnet.
They also partnered up with the Litecoin Foundation to help with lightning tech.

>They are working on their OWN Hardware Wallet- VIPER (Competing with Ledger, Trezor, and Xeeda) Which is the first crypto project EVER to work on that.
Stakenet is soon launching a multi currency wallet with inbuilt lightning and atomic swaps (HUGE)
Stakenet will also soon launch the first masternode powered DEX. Which requires NO registration, NO KYC, no bullshit at all.
Stakenet recently partnered up with it's first Venture Capital who's ready to invest heavily in the coin. twitter.com/XSNofficial/status/1091437624307474434

>Total Marketcap of ONLY $7 million.

They invented and was the first crypto currency to introduce COLD staking, where you can stake your coins while in cold storage. (This is called TPOS - Trustless Proof Of Stake)

They've got a cloud staking service supporting XSN, PIVX and Stratis.
QTUM, and Decred is soon to be added.

They'll be ready with Cross Chain Proof Of Stake as well - Which means you will be able to STAKE XSN, but get your rewards in BTC if you want to.

XSN will be listed on OKEx in a couple of months, guess what's gonna happen to the price and it's volume by then.

Attached: Stakenet.png (200x200, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

litecoin.com/en/news/litecoin-foundation-x9-devs-partner-to-support-ltcd-and-lightning-network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've got 2 masternodes and I might grab a third.
You forgot to mention that they will host your masternode, for a small fee, on their cloud service . You can then take those profits and deposit them on their cloud wallet to get staking rewards.

Are you the same user that started the XSN shills a few weeks back? If so thank you. I thought I would just buy in to ride the pump, got in at 2400 range and thought might as well stick them on the Cloud staking while waiting. Was pretty impressed with their cloud staking so started doing more research and i’m really impressed by everything. Was initially going to sell as soon as Livecoin deposits opened which they did today but instead I bought some more to get a masternode so i’m partially responsible for today’s pump I guess

Here comes the XSN shill discord. Just like POSW. Stay away biz.

>Muh Lightning swaps
>Muh Litecoin
>Muh Cross chain proof of whatever

DOA

come at me faggots

Attached: 56456546456.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Cant argue. xsn is just the new name of posw which was a huge scam. Too bad its summer everyday here and people have short memories. Xsn is trading on a wash trading exchange and is going on a few more wash trading exchanges. No real demand for csn just bots tossing xsn around and gullible anons getting rekt by discord shills.

Big dump will happen once craptopia reopens. Beware and stay far away from this crap if you love money.

Not you again.. haha, keep fudding I guess, you'll be missing out on the chance to ride a coin to the top 100 Coinmarketcap though

>being this delusional

Top 100 is not going to happen.

Yes xsn is so successful it needs to be pumped and shilled by its Discord users on biz. Thats how successful xsn is. In fact XSN is so successful instead of creating its own product it rides off of Litecoin. Brilliant.

Instead of buying XSN I'll just buy litecoin instead.

I was able to buy without it being wash trades. The volume is low though, I’ll give you that. Order books are very thin on both sides. Honestly though, the developers are super helpful and some of the quickest responding I’ve met in crypto

Looking forward to using ABCC for this gem

No one is pumping anything, look at the chart and the accumulation that has been going on. This is someone informing biz about the this project, no bs.

Litecoin is riding off Stakenet, fucking XSN devs are doing Litecoin's work bro

Missing the ride? You'll be the one fomo'ing at 100k sats hahah

Glad i accumulated in time

come on guys is this the best you got. Im not going to bother taking either of you (or the one of you) seriously unless you actually make a legitimate clam.

For the record there are only two legit exchanges out there right now that arent wash trading pieces of shit.

How many xsn scam bucks to make it fren?

Xsn price moves when paid discord shills come here to pump their bags.

Sorry too many scams being promoted on Jow Forums and this one is giving me OneCoin vibes.

>This is someone informing biz about the this project
Come on man don't insult our intelligence. We know its Discord niggers making these threads. There is someone being paid. Its obvious. I see the fucking chart. But guess what? There are plenty of other projects out there that are a much better bet than xsn anyway. It's just not worth it.

>Litecoin is riding off Stakenet, fucking XSN devs are doing Litecoin's work bro
And no one cares, xsn's branding is nonexistent. xsn should have created its product independant of litecoin, now xsn is the robin to litecoin's batman, but way worse.

All of XSN products are non related to Litecoin. You have no idea what you are talking about. Spend more than one minute doing your own research.

By the way you are a racist piece of shit. Glad you are never going to own XSN and miss the ride. Loser.

The fags here nearly got me the first time too but I didn’t listen luckily and now i’m up over 50% this week alone on my original buys and bought more today at 2900-3000 to get a masternode which I got setup now so will hold for a while yet. I saw their announcements for CoinAll and Okex listing. Okex is ranked number 2 for exchanges so that’s really good. Also saw they are only 1 of 20 projects that are fully compatible with all Ledger devices which if they were a scam and their code was shit then Ledger would not prioritise them for Ledger Live service.

Attached: 858AC122-8743-4118-8114-CB072BC0E0BF.jpg (750x1283, 234K)

And yet your discord buddy says that xsn's team did litecoin's coin coding for them. xsn is associating itself with litecoin. Its called branding you dumb discord nigger. And it wont work in this market. xsn is doa

Wow u really drank the kool aid didnt you.

houston we have ignition

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 5.02.44 PM.png (1382x326, 56K)

just make sure to get out in time, take your profits and run far away

and what do you have to gain by fuddling XSN ? Let me guess, you're "helping your fellow /bizbros/ from falling into a scam" or is it altruism because you think you're smart and trying to help those beneath you.
Give it a break and face the light. You're salty because you've been burned in the past so you have a vendetta against it.
How about you focus your thoughts and energy calling out a real scam - the cult of chainlink, but you wont. Why? because that means ill win and since we both have differing agendas makes us opponents

jesus christ you are dumb

You racist piece of shit, XSN developers are so good that they are helping the developers of the top4 coin with 3.4 billion dollars marketcap. That's how you fucking know how to spot a gem.

They proved how good they are coding and with Lightning Network that they can just out-code a 3.4 billion dollar coin.

See you at 100k sats fucking racist potato.

you know I should thanks you all haha you're helping weed out dumb niggers that blindly invest in hype and don't research.. low iq "investors" and if they fall for your shit talk then they were really worth it in the first place

>helping the developers of the top4 coin

This is the problem. It doesn't matter. See what you dont understand is that theres more to crypto than just good coding, theres branding, marketing, community outreach etc. Xsn doesnt have that, it just waves it dick around saying how great it is at coding. Snore

Litecoin earned that place. Too bad for the XSN team that it doesnt matter you dumb nigger.

What a great community. So glad I'm not apart of the cult of XSN lmao. In some respects you're more toxic than chainlink.

Im outta here. Have fun

Is anyone here running nodes on the Mnaas platform or are you lazy fucks just cold staking because you are too cheap and lazy ?

I guess so but I’m not worried it’s as solid a project as you are going to get in this current market. I used their masternode service to setup my node and it was the great. Plus I pay my fees in XSN which come out of my cloud wallet that is staking so it costs even less, don’t know any other projects that can do that. I was following lightning developments before I heard about XSN so that’s what initially gained my interest but as you learn about how they are tackling it and the network they are building I can’t really see how they can fail to go up in value based on that alone. Their basic lightning network is way ahead of anything else and they adding other things to it like the lightning swaps which could be interesting. I feel good about my purchase but I guess time will tell

I’m using mnaas

Set mine up today, works perfectly. Easiest setup I have ever done by far and being able to stake my payment funds in the cloud is a great touch

The posw admin, Who is STILL unknown, owns the majority of the coins. XSN coin distribution is so suspect its a scam. Guaranteed he's got it in multiple wallets. Stay far away from this scam. Posw piece of shit wallet pump and dump garbage

Why don't you talk about that in discord? You make it so obvious

Pretty much this. Once XSN gets a pump the POSW dev will dump and create a bunch of bagholders.

Honestly, one node seems like a good suicide insurance

I don’t have discord but i’m in the telegram and they have always been helpful answering questions

announces his departure
then proceeds to come back for round 2 under a different ip

NOICE ska

There is no "admin". The project leaders are in the website, anyone can join the team. There's a treasury that is controlled by them, the addresses are public, monitored and well known.

You can check the distribution in the explorer. Largest wallets are exchanges and XSN Cloud. There must be smart money whales that have been acummulating for a long time too as the chart shows. But yes, some mysterious unknown entity controls the majority of the coins.

Everything about the distribution is well known and public, keep FUDding and miss out.

> desperately trying to fud to protect people.
> rage quit at 1800 sat just before the LTC announcement.
> salty as fuck

Attached: 83F33412-79D1-4458-B8BA-57C18E4322FB.jpg (311x355, 32K)

Jesus, you people are cancer. Literally projecting IP switching onto other people which clearly you're doing.

XSN is so fucking shady.

Come to discord channel, great people will help with your problems. Skadoosh is a biggest looser ever!

SKADOOSH is just Mad because he got KICKED out because of FUDDING.

god this is such a great thread! Miss u ska

Nevertheless, lets get this post back on track and discuss the project itself.

I quite enjoy hearing why others want to invest in something and their reasons for doing it - none of this "to the moon" bs, but actual, logical reason on why should someone invest in it?

What do you think makes this project standout? Why would you recommend this to a friend or family member?

P.S. I really don't care about the POSW element as that is in the past and was a different dev team, so why should someone be branded with another projects failure?

Kek, look at these xsn faggots. Projection indeed

Look at this faggot discord. Total posw trash cancer

It's very simple for me - passive income from the Stakenet DEX for masternode owners.

It is fun tech to mess around with for me so far. Devs are also very open which makes one feel involved. Also there will probably ever only be so many MNs. This makes even my one node feel like it could be very profitable if this ever catches on.

At 50m volume (might be high) and .1% fee (think this is fair, maybe also too high) my node would give me 25 usd per day. I think both are achievable though.

did i.. perhaps.. strike a nerve?

POSW scammers hold large amount of XSN that they will dump once the paid and bought discord shills are done pumping.

thick sell walls on livecoin and wash trading as always. Getting added to more wash trading scam exchanges is not going to make a difference.

This project is worse than chainlink.

For me as I said it was initially the lightning network development. Lightning Network is going to be very important for Bitcoin so have been following it for a while now and then someone shilled this here and saw that they were working on lightning so wanted to learn more. I like their ideas of what they doing with lightning network, certainly one of the more interesting projects out there

I'll give them points for persistence but kek it's not going to work at least not in this market. Someone wants to get paid bad cause these threads have ramped up the past couple of weeks.

XSN is so fucking suspect lmao. Never forget posw. Scam scam scam, pump n dump

I bought to hold desu, will just stake XSN on my ledger nano and receive the rewards in BITCOINS as soon as I can as it will be done automatically with lightning swaps or some shit.

This is all coordination through discord... Honestly u shills should relax and wait for the market to turn bull. You're wasting your time

People are excited for the prospects of a project, must be a conspiracy.
Go back to Jow Forums you sperg.

The shilling is strong with XSN. I bet some of the shills hold heavy bags and are just trying to exit pump.

Pretty sad. If a project is good you stfu and buy more cheap not shill it on Jow Forums.

Yea it can't possibly be a coordinated conversation through discord or telegram, no way, especially when people tipped their hands already in this thread u dummy. Toxic shills, jesus.

Whatever. Xsn is great. Xsn will hit top 100. I am borg

Legitimately don’t know what you’re talking about?

>moving the goalpost
which one is it then? should be not shill at all or wait until the bull market hmm

It's doesn't matter is bull or bear market for exchanges. Fees are going all the time, they are going to masternode owners in case of Stakenet DEX! Think about it.

I'm on their discord, but only for announcements. I don't see anyone talking about making any coordinated posts. I see an XSN thread and I reply to it so more people will learn what it is, just like how I learned about it. I think it's a great project and have two masternodes which amounts to 30k XSN locked. I also have ~9k on their web wallet which I may or may not trade with. This isn't my only investment, but I think it has a lot of good ideas and getting 9-18 XSN daily isn't bad either. Once the DEX is ready, I'll get even more.

Delete this. Let the fags fomo in at 12k sat

I'm in for the passive income through the upcoming dex. Also what makes me think this is a good investment is their continious developement through this whole bearmarket and very good communication with the community.

Im in their Discord and there is nothing like what some/one person here is trying to fud. No paid stuff whatsoever. Its pure lies and anyone can easily see it. Also there is no connection to posw besides the swap. Also if some mysterious pose admin would have been in for dumping, there would have been enough time to do so when xsn hit 12k sats in may 2018 which was after the swap. Only people believing in thia project went all the way down in the bearmarket and are still holding. These shills are also very informative and there is no moonboy bullshit. Xsn didnt have an ico, so they dont have a giant budget to pay for big marketing. They use their budget to pay their dev team and "marketing" at this point is mostly done by people telling people

i bought in at 10 cents. Thanks whoever shilled me this. Went from 50 dollars to 75 kek

Spoken like a true shill

Fuck I held off on MN 3 when it was at 8 cents.

I fucked up.

XSN has had maybe like, 12 dedicated threads TOTAL on Jow Forums since its inception a year ago, with a slight uptick in May and one last week. Its barely been exposed, especially when considering its potential and what it already has going for it

Why even invest with so little money, lol

I want to disagree but I agree. If you've already made 40% gains on this pump I would just get out with those profits instead of expecting it to pull a HOT on such shitty exchanges and terrible market conditions. Those 10x days are gone, for now. I rode this from 4k sats to 12k last year btw but sold at 10k, still made good profits but it taught me to always sell and lock in those profits before shit starts going downhill.

Reason it retraced so much was that a mega whale sold out (4 mio XSN)

The project will be at OKEx (Second best ranked exchange in the world within 3 months time)

So it won't stay on shitty exchanges

Shit the spread right now is big. Seems like some short sightet peeps want to take some profits already. They'll most likely regret it in a couple of days, lmao

is this a joke? this is shilled here almost daily for like two weeks at least with the same copy paste

Looks like the paid discord shills are low quality.

>the past two weeks
one thread so far this week, 4(?) last week, none for months before that
how many other cryptos have anywhere from 2-10 threads running non-stop? there's plenty of mindless kvetching you could do elsewhere, t b h

i remember selling this shitcoin at 9200 sats

i know the promo guys behind it, good marketers but scammers

cough yankee***

are you ever gonna get around to explaining why XSN is a shitcoin or are you just gonna keep namecalling like a 3rd grader?
>hmm a quality investment that i clearly don't like but cant make any valid arguments against?
>hurr better say "POSW scamshit lmao" 3 times in a row they'll never recover
keep up the good work and thanks for continuously bumping the thread

Hey Skadoosh.
Too bad you sold below 2k sats. Fucking retard

Just read xsn's partnership with ltc foundation you fucking retard. litecoin.com/en/news/litecoin-foundation-x9-devs-partner-to-support-ltcd-and-lightning-network

Word. Fucking huge

Skadoosh
you're here again, monkey fucking
you're tired of me in the discord
suck and fuck away
I think you remember me, skunk

Skadoosh
tell me where to write you so that I can fuck you

WHO IS SKADOOSH AND WHY DO YOU WANT TO FUCK HIM / HER ??

>Big dump will happen once craptopia reopens.
the fact that many expect this proves opposite will happen

Most open orders will be cancelled

Bought 2k coins for the lulz at 2500 sat.. Kicking my self hard rn for not buying more. Didn't expect such a pump

This is nothing user, We are heading to the top 40 eoy. Screenshot this.

10 BTC of buy support on topia waiting to absorb that dump if it happens on the orderbook