I'm joining the military and have 8k in savings. What coin should I put all of it in so I can be rich...

I'm joining the military and have 8k in savings. What coin should I put all of it in so I can be rich. I don't care if I lose it all.

Attached: 4505809.png (600x600, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A71gST--iso
youtube.com/watch?v=NXEJHx7zT4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9T5WHuDxAfE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mwo1xNa6dnw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imagine googling "chief keef finally rich" and saving this image to your desktop in order to make your first post on Jow Forums

generally never reply, especially not because you join the military but because i like chief keef I will give it to you:

buy BNB and you will thank me in 2-3 years

holochain u fuckin incel

The sure fire way is buying land. Buy a piece of land out in the middle of nowhere, or maybe a more valuable piece nothing over 8,000 of course...then you can rent it out while your overseas, and maybe if it gets populated enough you can move back there.

Neo - it's the Chinese Eth, & we all know how big China is, it's a no brainer op

NEO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH x)

Probably BNB is the safest bet while doing the least amount of research.

Fantom

kek

FTM

nothing because you are going to die for israel

Based & redpilled.

OK I just bought ETH and will get some BNBs later. Thanks

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-11 Coinbase - Buy Sell Digital Currency.png (372x141, 7K)

unironically xrp is safest moonshot

>xrp
Prove it. I'm making a Binance rn

i hope he gets shot overseas

Love Sosa was his only good song. Started drinking lean and his career went to shit

youtube.com/watch?v=A71gST--iso
youtube.com/watch?v=NXEJHx7zT4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9T5WHuDxAfE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mwo1xNa6dnw
Finally Rich is timeless though

BTC

Fpbp

Attached: 45627566-DB47-457F-B008-3A43262C2293.jpg (500x729, 53K)

SKYCOIN

Attached: B14C0860-5B62-4130-9848-D0A7744E1235.jpg (1280x1280, 210K)

Basic Attention Token (BAT)

Good luck in your service user dont get shot.
DYOR on Nauticus.exchange They're looking very promising and they're still rarely mentioned anywhere despite being above ICO price and kicking out tons of updates that will increase their Native NTS tokens price.

Lmao was thinking the same thing

HOLOCHAIN

or

LINK

OK I'll do some research but I'm gonna drop some money in their once I'm verified. I just like the interface more than Binance. Thanks

50% Zcash 50%;Hot

you actually have ~800 usd in savings and that shit wont get you anywhere op, neet til you ded.

no need to lie op.

Attached: 1523612464631.jpg (685x474, 109K)

If you're looking for high-risk/high-reward
OMG is looking to be bigger than Visa, Forex and SPX combined. But it's not going to be built overnight.

Attached: omgfx.jpg (800x500, 44K)