What’s the next crypto catalyst?

Last one was obviously ETH and the ICO craze. Anyone want to guess at what the next catalyst for the bullrun will be? Maybe institutional money? Killer DApp?
Please don’t say chainlink...

Attached: 8A4FDE3C-90C9-407E-87FF-B7B1A8E66BAF.jpg (975x600, 37K)

Well u just ruled out the correct answer so I'll give you the obligatory not gonna make it

It will unironically be AGI being utilized by corporations and eventually implemented commercially.

Attached: benny.jpg (3200x1680, 900K)

[redacted]

earning through staking and loans straight from the exchange. what better catalyst to move idle bank money that earns nothing into a crypto account that makes money without trading? Probably why so many stable coins were created by exchanges they don't want you to cash out into your bank they want the money to stay on the exchange to improve liquidity.

Attached: omg exchange info.png (806x1092, 141K)

100% wrong.

Ok

GUYS HOW DO I GET ON THE NEXT BULL STARTER UNIRONICALLI HUGE BIGGER THAN ETHEREUM NOT A DRILL IT'S ONLY ON GOOK EXCHANGES RELATIVELY SMALL MARKET CAP AND I DONT WANT TO UNDERGO KYC
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ATOM*.jpg (400x400, 34K)

NANO

CME canceling their futures.

That's it.

Research XSN, just look at their roadmap.
I fucking challenge you

>roadmap
How new are you

>earning through staking
ethereum, via POS, will once again lead the next crypto bull run.
normies love passive income.
That's why Coinbase hired Tezo's dev to look into staking for them.
ETH and XTZ will fucking moon.
Every Chinese shitcoins will then have some form of "staking", with Justin Sun'sTRX leading the charge

The catalyst will be investors thinking bitcoin is a hedge against inflation and general market decline. By 2022, there will be a recession and most likely a period of hyper inflation as institutions sell off assets that were pumped by the fiat printing in 2008-2009.

You should be buying gold, silver, btc, and eth. They will all moonshoot, with silver and eth being the leaders.

Good luck.

Holofuel $1 2020

Considering how much it's still spammed on here, I'd say chainl--
>Please don't say chainlink
uhhhh fuck
as far as catalysts go, probably the economy tanking, which is long overdue
as far as what coin, it will probably still be King Bitcoin. It doesn't matter what shitcoin has the best tech, their value is based on Bitcoin in the end so when Bitcoin moves, everything moves

THE catalyst will be [redacted].
It'll touch off a literal revolution in business and finance

The only hope for another bull run is actual adoption, for example some kind of app that actually makes use of crypto for something other than speculating.

cringed

chainlink

It's fucking smart contracts you absolute dud. Chainlink will kick-start it.

Fuck no.

>brain...........let

cryptokitties 2.0