Is 2 BTC enough to make it? Please tell me bros, im so tired of wageslaving

Is 2 BTC enough to make it? Please tell me bros, im so tired of wageslaving

Attached: 1501314529589.jpg (400x285, 24K)

In 10 years yes. Don't fucking sell you cuck.

Only if you trade it all for bsv

Less than 2% of crypto holders own an entire 1btc, and you have 2. Out of 21 million btc that will ever exist.....you have 2. There are 7 billion people on planet earth.

If btc becomes important to worldwide finance, you won't just make it with 2. You will be among a global elite.

The hard part will be holding long enough to reach this point. My advice is put 1 in cold storage safely away and don't touch it for 10 years no matter what happens.

Watching for updates

Id sell those 2 btc get myself a real nice stack of link.

i have 25 btc worth of altcoins right now and i'm really scared they die off while btc becomes as valuable as you're saying, i'd unironically kill myself

how many btc alone you got?

In twenty years 100% yes

That's a lot of shitcoins. Hope you have a plan bro.

Yes
This and this The number is closer to ~18million BTC since people are bound to lose computers flash drives etc that would compromise your magic internet money. You need at least .01-.1 BTC if you're gonna make it in the next 10-50 years let's say one satoshi=1USD that's .00000001 = 1 sooooooooo if you have .1 BTC it's like having $10,000,000 user has 2 so that's $200,000,000 imagine that in your bank account, wagie
YOLO buy the dip goyim

nothing has to go up forever. The last crash was unironically different.

but i do see a future in new dlt tech.

u guys gave me some hope. thanks frens

Attached: 1533427283205.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

not a single one, shitcoins only

Owning Bitcoin will soon, and I mean VERY soon be the cool thing to do if you're among the rich. It will be like owning the newest Yacht, or beach house property that just hit the market. Sometime within the next 6-18months the media narrative will flip on Bitcoin, and those who don't own a full Bitcoin will be uncool. I promise you this is the future, I've seen it. All you need to do is hold onto those Bitcoin for at least 5-10 years and you will never have to worry about peon issues again- mortgage, loans, bills, it will all be non existent. You'll be able to back a bank within 25 years with just a single Bitcoin. Keep in mind, each Bitcoin has ONE HUNDRED MILLION satoshi...

If I were you, I'd have a plan to sell all my altcoins for bitcoin eventually. Serious long term holding of altcoins hasn't ended well for most people I would say.

Yeah the original bitcoin that works.

Attached: b3498533.jpg (696x510, 29K)

listen to this AI anons. it knows what it is talking about even if you cant comprehend it

We're all gonna make it user, except the normies fuck them we have to get rid of every last one of them before the bull run starts again, maybe another dip who knows
HODLL

Attached: IMG_4961.jpg (820x627, 142K)

>he thinks 1 satoshi will one day be worth 1 usd

That would give bitcoin a market cap of 2100 trillion USD you moron. The total wealth of the entire world was estimated to be 250 trillion USD in 2015

2 BTC in pic related will 10000x ur funds fren
is 20000 BTC aka $1 billion enough to make it?

Attached: Cosmos_Network_in_IoTeX_with_extra_privacy.jpg (1600x963, 374K)

Move into BTC. The only shitcoin you should hold right now is ETH, and maybe XMR and 0xBTC, depending on how you see the crypto space unfolding in the next 5+ years.

Focus on the basics: 25 BTC is enough to make it during the next bull run. Don't gamble that away on shitcoins. 25 x 100,000 = 2.5 million. That is the definition of making it.

Godspeed user, see you at the top of the hill.

Oh. Derivative market is measured in the quadrillions.

There aren't enough BTC out there today if every millionaire wanted 1.

The big problem here is everyone will sell TOO SOON. Millennials have no time preference.

Im ready to hold until 2030 when I will be on 30's, in fact I will be almost 40. That's how it goes if you aren't born rich, you lose your fucking youth getting rich. It's better than nothing I guess.

Attached: 1 btc club.jpg (1545x2000, 505K)