oof
its over for shitlink

this is it i am market dumping my 50k linkies. fuck sergey lazy ass nigger

"Adelyn, what's the smallest room they have preferably near the bathroom"
"I'll find out for you Mr. Sergers, will there be anything else?"
"Gather the team for our daily burger eating competition"
"Shall we pay for this out of the ico money?"
"*Laughs* what else?"

Attached: 1552528713572.jpg (215x216, 10K)

seriously?? i want my money back now.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-221744.jpg (1140x1258, 372K)

No one cares about Link in the real world

As a sponsor of the event, I'm sure it's in the agreement that Consensus tweets about Chainlink as well as the other sponsors.
$32 million really paying dividends!

real question
not like this place has any intelligent discussion anymore

why would chainlink sponsor an event?
they're a project in development and are notoriously anti hype
i get the TC acquisition and celer partnerships
but this doesnt make any sense

commence the 14 year olds showing how cool they are with copypasta

Have they twitted about any other sponsors?

to suck cock and for PR/brand awareness, how retarded are you?

Attached: tenor_2.gif (220x190, 571K)

they sponsored san francisco blockchain week too. what do think sponsoring means?

>they're a project in development and are notoriously anti hype
>Consensus 2019? Consensus 2019 will take place from Monday, May 13 to Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at the New York Hilton Midtown
Could be mainnet ready by then

>why would chainlink sponsor an event?
They do need public marketing because they want to get developers attention, to contribute to the ecosystem (such as Linkpool, Fiews, CLC, node services, API and blockchain adapters, hackathons etc) and for teams to start developing new projects and integrating oracles being aware of what chainlink really is capable of. Biz is still really early, even people in the industry don't fully get it. Networking is important.

Checking the comments of that tweet, there's already the CEO of a cross-border payment startup with 15k twitter followers asking for a meetup with Sergey (strong use case with quite obvious need for oracles)

Attached: everex.jpg (1220x2144, 617K)

It's time to freshen up that resume OP

Attached: 53581837_403603860187581_1505005687829168128_n.jpg (960x924, 58K)

in my field it means paying a few hundred K and getting your logo on shit
is it different in blockchain?

this makes sense for a project that is competing eg smartcontract platforms etc
chainlink is a natural monopoly and has gone out of its way to stay low profile
what am i missing

"all businesses are like the one i work in!"

you drooling mong....

kek. linktards BTFO

PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN! PRICED IN!

so tell me what it means
or keep being cool on the internet and a failure at life

that is true. i am about too kill myself soon if this doesn't work out, i already lost my gf, family, and pretty much all my life savings thanks to sergey. even had to sell my apartment to recover the losses, i could have made it already... why did i have to fall for this scam, why?!

Attached: 091975BB-656C-49E4-97A3-795DE47B98B8.jpg (239x250, 10K)

Reddit spaced retard response. nice one faggot.

reddit would imply that i'm educated and employed... which I am... unlike you.

Attached: 1550746157544.jpg (800x820, 149K)

That's it, i'm out. LINK has run out of steam. Will consider getting back in at 6.5k sats if they haven't exit scammed by then.

i doubt all of this
again meaningless tropes without any real information or insight
stupid person larping smart

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Which one of you autistic fuckers made the YouTube video in the comments? Jesus fucking Christ I don’t know whether to cringe or laugh

wish i was larping

Wasted trips, just like your life, don't kill yourself faggot, suffer a slow death like the rest of us you coward nigger.

No matter what the news it always stays the same. It's starting to piss me off now.

this is hilarious

Tonight..
Bois..
The strap...

Attached: 1529677574941.png (597x797, 897K)

hello newfag

top kek

Fuckin this cunt. I've been rotting away behind a desk waiting for Link to free me. Time to take some more responsibility.

why the fuk is LINK dumping right now? its the only coin that is in the red

because bots get the btc gains and then dump those into link, that's why we get +30% after a day if btc pumps the day before

You called down the thunder

Attached: Ghost_SC2_Head2.jpg (360x450, 18K)

based

Kek this is good pasta

If you think about it, everything is priced in

this is the correct answer. Unironically strap in, swingies. Your pay day is coming. Not even a linktard, it's just obvious how this shitcoin moves when btc pumps.

As much as I enjoy telling anons to kys on this basket weaving mongolian forum, don't actually do it dude. You lose that and fall back to lower dimensions with more suffering. Just be positive and spread love, dissipate hate and buy more link.

Retards will ignore this post.
Nolinkers really are just garbage filler npcs.

the nearish future is going to be awesome. VR worlds, AI doing all of the bullshit tasks we have to do now, self driving cars and shit, UBI, life extension and the reversal of human aging with a chance to hit LEV, advanced cures for depression and basically every other mental health issue out there

Just hold your Link and in a decade you'll be rich as fuck and able to enjoy all of this futuristic shit as it comes to fruition over the next 50 years

Sergey Sergers, burger eating extraordinaire, had just finished polishing off his fourteenth Big Mac, eating fellow competitors Weasely Stevie and Thomie Two Toes under the table, when Spelling Bee Adelyn made an announcement.
"Mr Sergers, you have a call from Swift; it seems to be one of the Executives".
"I'll take it in my 'Speaking Room' and bring me my hat and apples"
"Is that the meeting room or your office, Mr Sergers?"
Sergey Sergers scoffed at this question and remarked, "Philosophers have a particular way of understanding the world. My speaking room is what you non-philosophers call an 'office' but I no longer enjoy the connotations after watching the AMERICAN version of The Office".
"Certainly Mr. Sergers I'll prepare it for you right away".
"Clean up this mess and get these losers back to work, I'm in charge here and don't you forget it".

Attached: 1552479964270.jpg (960x1056, 313K)

I just got cancer from that post user, lurk moar you underage dipshit

>effortposting to pasta
lmao

> single line of text
> effortpost

>Sponsor
They paid for this. They said they wouldn't start marketing until mainnet was close. This is it, boys.

yeah i remember amazon sponsoring stuff when they were a small little shit company

oh wait no, they actually put that money into developing a platform.