>7 Centralized solutions/Forks in the top 10
>Holo and Zilliqa not in the top 5
>Link not in the top 20
>Grin isn't above 5$
>Trash meme coins spreading all over the top 100
>Low circulating supply ICO launch scam
>People actually think that some coin will take BTC spot one day

Attached: eth.png (200x200, 2K)

None of that shit matters. CMC market cap listings are a dumb meme.

which coin is the better investment to buy BTC or ETH?

Eth, it will overtake BTC market cap in 1-2 years.

yes

more like within the next 5 to 8 months. people don't realize the significance of PoS and tx speed. PoS isn't just some regular network upgrade. It's like upgrading from a ford to a ferrari.

Agreed

Good luck with that no cap on supply.

ETH will NEVER overtake bitcoin, lmao

wanna make money? join the big boys to discuss hidden gems and pumps in our private discord. over 30 anons are on our team already don't miss out.

discord : dPEvmKc

>he hates trash/meme/scam coins
>he thinks holo and zil should be in top 5

Attached: 1499435712716.jpg (600x400, 21K)

xrp has the most inaccurate marketcap of all coins, its actual value compared to the rest of the top 10 is more like 2-3B.

holo is a joke, zilliqa already lost to ethereum. link hasn't done anything to prove itself, grin/mw won't stand a chance against monero before all of those feature coins disappear.

>big boys
>video gaming chat
cringe

If you were at ethCC then you’d be fucking bullish on eth. I have been letting out details here and there of what’s about to come.
>he also can’t see how legit MKR is

Everything you wrote in the second sentence is wrong.

But i'm bullish on ETH.. and MKR.

Is MKR worth buying right now at ATH in sats? I am super bullish on it but I also hate buying anything at ATH.

I don’t own MKR at the moment. But it is undeniably one of the best projects in crypto

>nimiq below is below 1$
>Grin is above 1$

eth currently has a lower issuance rate than btc, and the plan is 0 issuance with pos.

>trash meme coins and ico launch scams in top 100 bothers him
>thinks link, holo, zil, and some ultra shitcoin with a happy face for a logo should be more valuable

Attached: 1466579825871s.jpg (93x125, 3K)

Lmao what makes you think he started being wrong there? He went all in on wrong

Huge ETH bull here but that is off by about .25% iirc

The fact that more people aren't talking about privacy and regulations destroying shitcoin trading as we know it.

Resistance DEX is coming.

None of that is as remotely concerning as the spiralling whirlwind of bullshit that is Tether.

Just look at how they've changed their tune over time from being 100% dollar backed to being backed by cash asset equivalents (lol) and loans (uh oh).

I am looking forward to them blowing up spectacularly. It might take years but all they need to do is run their fractional reserve operation with a bit too much risk and it's gonna be party time. Looking forward to it.

The problem is that POS will not come to ETH in the next 2 years, and that's a lot of time for an already (less decentralised) Ferrari to eat a huge piece of the cake: EOS.
In the next 2 years, EOS will grow A LOT while ETH just watches.

maybe not, but it'll be at least 0.1 ratio

ETH is literally thousands of devs some genius some shit squabbling over a single bucket to shit in, nothing gets concluded and nothing ever happens. FACT!!!

it's comming in 2019 dude. vitalik already said.

> Ripples
> Litecoin
> EOS
> BitcoinCash
> Binance
> Stellar
> Tether
> Tron
> Cardano
> BitcoinVision

So much dogshit with a higher marketcap than Monero. A lot of these just popped up the last couple of years and are not doing anything or are straight scams. The fact that people don't realize the value of Monero fucking bothers me

Attached: monero.jpg (560x577, 136K)

Back to /tv/

unfortunately it's true.

Vitalik is ALWAYS wrong

Only like 1000 dudes out of every million are making money

Why not, it already has better LN, created by 3rd party - DAI card. And it's better than BTCs. Why have calculator when you can have smartphone with calculator app?

Will 21 XMR be enough to make it, o sage and wise one? Also get fucked, LTC is going to remora in on BTC's success. You don't have to like it, you just have to dump your bags when Chinkie Lee does.

Attached: 1532559191568.jpg (1242x1213, 944K)

NKN not at least being top 50 is a travesty

This.

>going sideways FAST
I've only been in the market for 11 months (thought I'd buy after a 60% dip) and I've only seen 3 modes:

>sideways
>plunge
>recovery

Never a gain. Never.

It's only going to go up more lol.

Attached: 1546704633658.jpg (550x499, 100K)

how much eth to make it? i only have 1.67 btc and 5.7 eth rn and am trying to accumulate more before the next run

Altcoiners and newfags. Bitcoin had a solid community that was making steady progress for years. Then in 2017 all these faggots that missed the boat started piling in, claiming their pump and dump shitcoin was faster and better. They turned this project into a fucking circus and have set us back years.

Agree with it all

USDT being "store credit only" that's collectively used to push and pull value from the top-down without any real price discovery.

The killer app being token printing for fundraising pointless shit that will eventually end up on its own chain and which doesn't need to be on its own chain. The whole thing is mediocre as fuck.

>t angry bitcoin maximalist COPING with the fact he missed all the real gains hodling his bitcoin bag like the retard he is

Sorry bro, you might've been lucky with getting into bitcoin early but the game changed and you couln't keep up.

Attached: 1_108co_LJoSPhw8sl15cj7g.png (608x374, 54K)

>using a term coined by a 21 year old shitcoiner autist
You Gen 3 shitcoiners make me sick. When the Gen 4 faggots roll in next bull run and insult your failed projects, you'll understand why shitcoins have historically been a complete waste of time

Attached: 1552666443307.jpg (1920x1326, 765K)

GL with your bitcoin bag doing a 10x while random shitcoins do 1000x lolol

Thanks for proving my point pajeet. Taking your reddit spacing somewhere else

The only thing that bothers me about Crypto is that there's no real world uses for it

Until my dad or normie coworkers use it to buy shit it's all just retarded speculation

You’re a brainlet if you think the end game is people buying shit with crypto as money

what's funny is namecoin did a 47x from the end of 2016 to the last bullrun's ATH
peercoin did a 33x
ripple did a 660x
dogecoin did a 90x
litecoin did a 100x
bitcoin did a 27x in that window of time

he's right tho
crypto used to be full of cool people from cipher punks to non-retarded libertarians
now it's normies and chink scams all over the place and people praying for fucking banksters to enter the game so they can dump their bags

you might be a newfag but 5-8 years ago crypto meant something more. and it was infinitely more fun than the shitfest it is now.

based user.

>In 2017
Try 2012-2013

>bitcoin sv
>bitcoin gold
>bitcoin diamond
>just shitty bitcoin copy paste jobs with high market caps in general
>forgettable never mentioned coins with high market caps like NEM, Maker, Ontology, etc. - who is buying these things?

>hates on xrp
ull never make it u fucking retarted nigger

>names genuine taglines for other shitcoins
>has to change ethereum's tagline, else it'd be too obvious bitcoin is btfo
oh no no no

>it's comming in 2019 dude. vitalik already said.

VITALIK SAID? FUCKING 'VITALIK SAID'?

VITALIK FUCKING CUNT BUTANE ALIEN CUNT SAID POS WAS GOING TO GO LIVE IN 2017, I SOLD ALL MY ETH IN 2016

VITALIK IS MENTALLY FUCKING 14 YEARS OLD

VITALIK DOES NOT HAVE A PLAN
VITALIK AND ETHEREUM CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH ROADMAPS OR RESULTS

FUCK YOU VITALIK

>EOS
Spotted the brainlet. I can tell you’ve never attempted to build and/or use EOS. Keep supporting child fuckers if you want

>You’re a brainlet if you think the end game is people buying shit with crypto as money

>guise cryptocurrencies aren't supposed to be like CURRENCIES yknow?

What the actual fuck did I just read?

Thanks brainlet. Never knew that low cap shitcoins pumped harder, you're really smart wow, maybe the first person ever to figure that out. Maybe I should just put all my money into penny stocks too, they seem to be outperforming the nasdaq

Attached: 1515904622113.png (226x223, 3K)

EOS looks primed to surge against eth.
>Keep supporting child fuckers
Dude is in Hollywood and is looking to make a bunch of money. Look at the imagary for a bunch of coins. They are kabalistic/masonic as fuck. Brock just happens to have raised 88m in venture capital for his company DEN. In case your an ignorant fuck the sun and moon both track an 8 in the sky when observed at the same time throughout the year.

All of crypto is a psychop and an attempt to distrupt the world money supply and the Rothchilds will keep on spirit cooking.

Attached: eoseth.png (1615x784, 61K)