What is the best career for someone with a superiority complex?

What career wouldyou recommend to an introverted autist/robot with a superiority complex?
>Finance?
>Law?

Attached: colossus-francisco-de-goya.jpg (815x900, 137K)

Cross country truck driver, so you're alone and nobody has to deal with your bullshit.

You should get that in check pal, a bullet kills you just as easy as the rest of us

Police officer of course

You're a funny guy, huh?

Something not blue collar, please user. I did say I had superiority complex, right?

Truth's funny sometimes, ain't it?
Hope the recruiters see through your bullshit till you mend yourself.

You're sad, huh? Guess I was wrong to even consider to ask you bottom feeders for help. In a few short years you'll be nothing but shit under my boot that I have inadvertently stepped on on my path towards victory.

Much like how the Romans couldn't comprehend the divinity of the Messiah, you cannot understand my greatness. I am a human being in all it's glory while you are but a monkey! Honestly you are pathetic. Much like a school child desperately trying to finish his test before the bell rings, you are desperately holding on to the idea of LINK succeeding. But alas, you will fail.

Attached: 61824884.jpg (480x371, 68K)

-Judge
-President of some social cause group like BLM or some LBGfeminist shit
-Hollywood something

This, or sewer cleaner.

If you were superior to most people, you wouldn't be asking that question here, so high IQ jobs are out of the question for you.

135 IQ tested unironically

Doubt it. I'm already established.
And no, I don't dabble in internet coins.
Haha you literally ARE the bottom feeder. What is it, your first semester in college?

Fix your dumb-shit un-hireable attitude.

Attached: 001.jpg (600x467, 51K)

be a data scientist. oh user, you are actually smart right? are you sure you don't just think you're smart? can you program?

>delusions of grandeur
>autistic introvert
I'm sure this will end well.

Well... if your IQ is so high why can't you figure out a good career for yourself?

And what about you, huh? Working some McJob yet actsnarky on an anime image board? Haha.

Finally a good suggestion

Oh, but I can feign being sociable and nice to strangers. In fact, I can do it so well that people think I'm a really caring person. If only my natural introverted nature didn't prevent me from going out more so I could fake being friends with others for nepotism

BTFO

>OP's face when

Attached: 1548736077066.png (601x508, 127K)

>Guess I was wrong to even consider to ask you bottom feeders for help.
Yeah because you have to ask "bottom feeders" for help lmao loser

Sounds like you’re just an attention seeking whore. Remain unemployed.

I wanted to see if Jow Forums could actually have some good suggestions but of course they failed again.

You people are destined to forever be under me. Your entire lives revolve around the fact that one day my boot with be stamping on your face for the rest of my existence.

t. Elliot Rodger

Haha. I suppose it's only natural for sad creatures such as yourself to be jealous of naturally gifted individuals

math + computer science and go into predictive analytics

Unironically this. You'll probably just end up in some shitty retail job or waiting tables and deluding yourself into thinking you're still better than all of the people that come in and shit on you.

Another good suggestion
Crab bucket mentality. I am greater than you and will rise above you no matter how hard you try to pull me back down

You probably think Craig Wright is a genius.

posting in a cringe thread

Haha wouldn't you like to know. I don't have to play your game to know you're at the bottom of the food chain.

Fix your dumbshit attitude.

architect
engineer
drafting and design
fashion

Are you a gentlemen?

You're a good example of why I hate Britain. Absolute fucking whopper.

journalist or art critic
they are usually pretty pompous

Literally didn't read, but I know it's something stupid so I won't even bother.

Have fun replying to random people on the internet for the next few hours, retard.

Just when I had thought I had already seen the saddest possible shit on this godforsaken board.

Attached: topkek.jpg (705x602, 65K)

>implying that I'm a Brit Bonger
Supremely
And you are? Oh that's right, your a NEET desperately holding onto the idea of "muh linkies". Also, much like an overweight, vain girl jealous of her much prettier peer, you attempt to bring me down through meaningless phrases. I will look down upon you very soon, so get used it.

mass shooter

That's grotesque and of bad taste, user. Why would you joke about something so vile? You're despicable, you sad little man.

Whatever you say, bottom feeder.

Fix your dumb shit attitude.

Law would unironically be a good choice

U have to eat too much shit in the early years, not good for superiority complexes

Do it on a small scale then. Start with yourself.

literally the only answer is programming. everything else requires too much people skills.

Serious suggestion for OP. I knew a guy who had the exact same arrogant attitude as you when I was in high school. He became a bald tranny who makes doll clothes. You could try that.

are you ? If so, enlighten me on how successful you are, user? After all, you did mention that you're established although I highly doubt that
>bottom feeder
It's only natural that the weak fear the strong, user. I know that I appear to be a threat and as a result, I have insults hurled my way due to my own greatness. However, I am a pious and noble man and will accept that insults and use them as fuel to make my convictions even stronger. Of course a literal subhuman such as yourself cannot comprehend the determination I have and my will to exact my superiority of you.

Attached: adoration-of-the-name-of-god-francisco-de-goya-1772-4f3dfc46.jpg (930x427, 674K)

>135 IQ
>doesn't know how IDs work

I'll be honest, I don't go on Jow Forums often. Also, it speaks volumes about my intuition that I was able to detect that it was you without looking at IDs.

>135 IQ
Yes, that it was my official IQ score. Of course you will try to bring me down based on a simple mistake. You creatures are truly pathetic, aren't you?

you're talking about yourself huh? dishwasher

You're projecting again, user. Don't be jealous about my natural gifts and talents. Instead, use them to motivate yourself. Although I doubt you have the same dedication and drive that I possess

>135 iq with superiority complex
how do i achieve this level bros im being too humble with everyone

I doubt yours goes above double digits, user

>I was able to detect that it was you without looking at IDs
You still don't understand how IDs work do you? What online quiz did you take to get your IQ score?

cmon spill the beans this whole thread is bait but if its real then its a GOLDEN THREAD perfect for a king

Haha. Very humorous. Monkeys can also demonstrate humor too. It was an official IQ test btw.

something that will help you develop as a person. maybe working with a diverse set of people from different backgrounds.

oh this is a troll thread

keep bumping this thread i want to see more of what this PINNACLE of evolution will say next

This is what all those kids millennial parents let play minecraft all day long on their ipads grew up to be

I don't expect bottom feeder lowlifes such as yourselves to understand my aspirations. However, I'll indulge you anyways since by definition you are irrelevant as I am the only real conscious human being of this world and therefore the hero. Reality is what I make of it and the only consciousness I can sense is my own which leads me to conclude that you people do not have a soul and therefore literal subhumans; NPC automatons.

Your only purpose in my ultimate path towards victory is shit under my boot. Much like how the monkey is an inferior version to the man, you are inferior to me. Even all of these supposed "Chads" who you bottom feeders idolize are not sentient. They are merely goals for me to eventually overcome and exact my superiority over. Every NPC creature in my way whether a CEO or line cook is simply another being to exact my dominance. There may be only one King who sits on the throne and that will always be me. It must be me.

Attached: Francisco-Goya-4.jpg (1037x770, 134K)

Attached: 6548965.png (627x355, 305K)

how old are you? data scientists are the hated cucks of the engineering world. all they do is create problems that real engineers have to fix. and yes, many of them are insane assholes because they think they're scientists. jesus christ, go out to the world for advice not Jow Forums.

My goodness, your head is so far vertical up your ass. Do you ever read out loud what you write?

Enlighten you? Is that even possible with how far your head is up your shitter?

Established, correct, I'm doing fine, but I don't have to play your game in defending myself to feel good about myself in comparison to you; I already know you're a shit head with your unhireable attitude.

You should really fix it.

>What career wouldyou recommend to an introverted autist/robot with a superiority complex?
Cop.

Even for a larp this faggotry is inexcusablely cringe

>I'm doing fine

I suppose a worm would be content with his natural habitat until it caught a glimpse of an eagle. You are the same way. You were content with your life until I showed up on this board revealed but a hint of my natural greatness. I am destined for greatness and have know that I was destined for it ever since my infancy. Your NPC wife will lust me while being stuck and unsatisfied with you. I am and will be the ideal image of man because by definition I am the only man in this existence. I am an angel and fly over you worthless monkeys on a daily basis

Do not feel jealous though, you inferior being. Much like how a worm may never fly like an eagle, you will never experience the greatness that is in store for me.

Attached: Goya-Dream-of-St-Joseph.jpg (435x600, 29K)

I will not be relegated to blue collar work
>LARP
Nope

my IQ is same as my digits

Very humorous
Obviously sarcastic but it's the truth

>Nope
Embarrassing.

ouch

Once this thread expires your existence will end, monkey. Your only purpose in life; in my reality and ultimately my destined pathway towards glory is this exact moment. Your entire life revolves around being a post on an anime image forum using greentext in order to deter me from my plans. However, your incessant nagging only makes my convictions grow even stronger. Do you have anything else to say, NPC? After all, your existence will be coming to an end today or perhaps tomorrow

Put a tie on and boss hamsters around

Uh thanks for the suggestion I guess

> t.

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-224838_Brave.jpg (1047x1175, 550K)

Serious advice: become an army interrogator and work at gitmo sexually assaulting terror suspects

Attached: 1541818812659.jpg (1285x1995, 951K)

Since this thread is dead now I'll just admit that it's a LARP (you probably already knew that though). I've honestly been looking at careers though and was wondering if Jow Forums would have any good suggestions. I also figured that if I caught your attention through meming about having a god complex, I would get more suggestions. I am introverted though and maybe autistic

It was a fun thread, lads. I've always liked watching narcissistic villains in movies and novels and eventually watching their ass get beat by the hero. LARPing as an autist with a god complex and shit posting on a Mongolian basket weaving forum is always fun. From what I gathered though:
>Data Scientist
>Software Engineer
>Engineer
>Drafting/Design
>Architect
>Law (although job prospects are looking pretty poor for lawyers unless you're truly exceptional and have great connection like coming from an Ivy league...etc)
>Cop although there's a lot of stigma around them and abusing their power

Art. Success in art actually positively correlates with Narcissism.

So you're a Democrat?

not american

Human resources

Attached: 1529889121825.jpg (613x531, 48K)

That’s awesome. I have an IQ of 141. I scored especially high in logic and spatial thinking. I currently own my own business and am making enough to thrive on the Bay Area. What are your likes OP?