Fantom (FTM) GENERAL

Fantom (FTM) is the world’s first DAG based Smart Contract platform that solves the issue of scalability and confirmation time of the existing blockchain technology. Fantom uses OPERA Chain (processes a list of events asynchronously with no rights to modify previously confirmed transactions), Lachesis Protocol (transactions are confirmed with a DAG) and Story Data (transaction and smart contract function may store a piece of data for tracking and supply-chain management). It has the following features:

-Instant Payment/Settlements – Asynchronously with instant confirmation
-Near Zero Cost – Less than 0.01$ USD
-Infinite Scalability – Capability increases as more nodes participate
-Open-sourced – Transparent
-300,000 TPS

Fantom's core blockchain developer and technology adviser is ANDRE CRONJE

Fantom has strategic partnerships with ORACLE, South Korean Government, Dubai, SBCK (Korean subsidiary of Softbank Group), Danfoss (a multi-billion dollar corporation and giant in the efficient energy industry and IoT infrastructure), Pos Bank (manufactures and sells POS terminals and peripherals in South Korea), Fuiou Group (a leading payment solution provider in China), Hancom Secure (one of the oldest IT companies of South Korea), Coinsilium (blockchain fintech), South Korean Food Technology Association, Yonsei University, SL Blockchain Partners, Quantum Equity Partners, Coinhills, King & Wood Mallesons (a Hong Kong-based legal cyrpto firm), Korean Association for the Promotion of the blockchain Industry (KBIPA), SFA (Singapore FinTech Association), Wehome (decentralized airbnb), and Terra (a decentralized stablecoin centered upon ecommerce).

Fantom is vice-chairman of board in the OBCIA (Open Blockchain Industry Association) whose members include MICROSOFT, IBM, The Loop, MediBloc, BlockO and Glosfer along with conglomerates Shinhan Bank, SK Telecom, LG U+, Kakao and more

Attached: Untitled.png (1250x792, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/fantomfoundation/fantom-improvement-proposal-2-proof-of-stake-by-the-numbers-fip-2-a02404144322
youtube.com/watch?v=NacP8UTIoEw&t=3496s
youtube.com/watch?v=9rWGse31aXE
youtube.com/watch?v=DT5SZAO8jlU
youtube.com/watch?v=d5DhKa4-Ugg
youtube.com/watch?v=INCA7t-oc7w
youtube.com/watch?v=poRJXluSg9M
blockfyre.com/blog/fantom-ftm-coin-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ANDRE CRONJE says 5 NEW PARTNERSHIPS to be announced in the coming weeks, and MORE EXCHANGE LISTINGS, and an EARLIER MAINNET.

Attached: 43.png (638x246, 25K)

Fantom was recently listed on BITMAX and DIGIFINEX exchanges. More exchanges are coming. It is only a matter of time before Binance

Smart money is accumulating Fantom before thenormies FOMO in

Attached: fgfg.png (632x518, 45K)

Attached: grgrfg.png (636x358, 41K)

Attached: fgg.png (606x232, 23K)

Chart looks beautiful. This is just the start of the pump. Don't miss out

Attached: fggg.png (1576x812, 314K)

We are in the next leg up to 300 stats

Attached: 444444.png (1770x720, 71K)

join our discord today, if you want to discuss trading opportunities and hidden gems / pumps on tradeogre. over 20 anons are on our team already don't miss out.

discord : dPEvmKc

Fantom has the fastest growing community in crypto

Attached: ggggggggg.png (630x406, 47K)

ok rimjeesh

ranjeesh pls

Price prediction? Now is 0.006 euro

Another hyped up chinktoken. Fukin kek

why are you posting tweets from literal whos as if that somehow validates this gook scam coin? Are you really that desperate?

>Price prediction? Now is 0.006 euro
$100 million dollar marketcap short term (10x from here)

If Fantom delivers/or if there is another bull run it can have a multi-billion dollar marketcap (100+x from here)

I recommend selling half after a 10x and staking the other half

ICO Drops rating:

Hype rate: VERY HIGH
Risk rate: LOW
ROI rate: VERY HIGH
ICO Drops score: VERY HIGH INTEREST

Attached: ddddd.png (936x218, 8K)

70% of the circulating supply will be locked up in staking.

"At all times, 70% of the total circulating supply of FTM will be used for validation staking (staked by the validator plus delegated staking)"

medium.com/fantomfoundation/fantom-improvement-proposal-2-proof-of-stake-by-the-numbers-fip-2-a02404144322

What's the token burn about?

Recent interview with Fantom Blockchain Core Developer ANDRE CRONJE and ohheymatty: youtube.com/watch?v=NacP8UTIoEw&t=3496s

Last weeks interview with ANDRE CRONJE and The Crypto Lark youtube.com/watch?v=9rWGse31aXE

I command you to answer me.

Nov 2018 interview with ANDRE CRONJE and Ivan On Tech: youtube.com/watch?v=DT5SZAO8jlU

There is a rumor about a token burn

May 2018 Crush Crypto reviews Fantom: youtube.com/watch?v=d5DhKa4-Ugg

Andre Cronje Presenting Fantom At Protocol NYC: Blockchain Showcase: youtube.com/watch?v=INCA7t-oc7w

Thanks a lot OP for informing me on this Gem. I owe you one.

The Cryptonomatron reviews Fantom:
youtube.com/watch?v=poRJXluSg9M

Sick of seeing this trash being shilled. Will now be fudding everywhere. Goodluck

It's hopeless, OP. I've been telling Jow Forums about FTM for a week now. There are a ton of brainlets on here though. I appreciate the effort though.

We will be rich, friend

wew lads top spot on IDEX today
in since last week with 430k
we are all going to make it frens

Attached: apuchan.png (1349x695, 78K)

@HabichtJonathan review of Fantom: blockfyre.com/blog/fantom-ftm-coin-review

>wew lads top spot on IDEX today
>in since last week with 430k
>we are all going to make it frens

Attached: 1.png (642x836, 66K)

Attached: 222222.png (501x307, 72K)

CoinMarketcap: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fantom/

Telegram: t.me/fantom_english

Twitter: twitter.com/FantomFDN

Medium: medium.com/fantomfoundation

wanna make crypto bucks? join the big boys to discuss hidden gems and pumps in our privatte discord. over 20 anons are on our team already don't miss out.

discord : dPEvmKc

Slow fucking pajeets only finding out about FTM now

Nice chink scam coin

>Nice chink scam coin
The team are all stars from South Korea.. and the core developer is the legendary Andre Cronje

watch any of Andre Cronje's videos. he is a genius like satoshi and vitalik