Roastie bird brain

Went out with an 11/10 baddie earlier. Everything was going great till I realized she had no real motivations or ambitions. Told me she dropped her mathematics class even though she only takes 2 classes a semester, the other a fashion design class, possible to find any girl that will actually help on the road to “making it” fucking roasties man. Brainless.

Attached: 70105208-E596-4DC0-BD38-3C69741A4781.jpg (2208x2208, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gegenhund.org/board/index.php?action=printpage;topic=17294.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my only gf is litecone. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee litecone going to da mooooooooo0000000n

Yea I used to date this 9+/10 asian qt3.14 for a year, but, like your girl, she had a bird brain. The sex was amazing, but I felt like a dad talking to his 7 yo daughter whenever we had conversations about serious/deep topics. She had no knlowledge about science, history, politics, art, music, finance, philosophy etc. and had (almost) no goals in life. I constantly had to guide her through life. In the end I had to dump her... She was a nice girl, but dating someone who is way below your IQ level is a bad long term investment..

I definitely can relate to everything you said man. She’s a beautiful Colombian and works really hard but hard work with no brains leads to nothing, like you said feels like I’m guiding her through the simplest things. I guess I’ll pump and dump

here is the true red pill, for a long and stable relationship you either get a dumb or an ugly girl. Dump her if she's a golddigger, but if she is just a hard working girl (hairdresser or something) keep her man.

Woman always want to level-up, if you get a girl who is as smart as you she will looks for someone who is smarter and makes more money. If your are a 7 and she is a 7 she will leave you for a 9 if she get's a chance.

Attached: bf5.jpg (343x361, 21K)

This has some truth to it. Get someone too dumb and subsequently unmotivated to cheat on you. Downside: your kids will be dumb.

>She had no knlowledge about science, history, politics, art, music, finance, philosophy etc
Why would you want a girl who knows about that stuff?
How much do you know about cooking, pastry making, knitting, etiquette, removing stains from clothes, rearing children? Do you consider it a flaw not knowing those things?

>wanting to date educated women in 2019
nothing more cucked than this

Because I want to be able to have conversations with my girlfriend/wife about things other than sex, children and taking care of the home? No offense, but it sounds like you don't have a ton of experience with long term relationships... Or perhaps you just value completely different things in a relationship than I do.

>implying modern day females are like 50s housewives

Based.
There are more important things than RAW IQ. Loyalty for one, and the higher her IQ the harder that becomes.

Attached: thehardestfucking.jpg (557x496, 81K)

Dumb as fuck dude. Just bang her you do not need to make your sex partner your business partner wtf

From experience..no you don't, you just think you do. Finding a girl who doesn't know much is like a blank slate, teach her everything you know until she thinks it's her own opinion. Trust me, you'll be much happier.

Sex, children and taking car of the home can lead to endless deep discussions. It's too bad you don't realize that. You are overestimating a woman's ability to partake in complex, abstract discussions. If you hold women to the same standards you hold men, you will be disappointed every time. Impregnate and put her in the kitchen. That will yield the best results.

It doesn't necessarily apply to you. As I said,
> dating someone who is way below your IQ level is a bad long term investment
If you're a bit of a brainlet yourself then I understand why you don't feel the need to date someone who's intelligent. After the initial honeymoon phase wears off, havinga girl you can share your interests, thoughts and problems with is a huge plus (at least it is for me). But maybe you guys are just different. I love having deep conversations with my current gf.

Mate I make pastries all the fucking time. I'm making a pie right now.

The solution is to have kids with a hot but poor girl with a stem masters. Then when she inevitably breaks up/cheats, then petition the court to give you custody of the kids and then marry a hot/dumb or smart/ugly girl to help you raise your kids.

Or perhaps you just don't realize there are highly intelligent women out there. Your post reads like an incel meme. Speaking from personal experience, all I can say is that being in a long term relationship with someone I can have deep conversations with (about topics other than kids and housekeeping) is very important to me. But sure, if all you want is a girl you can 'impregnate and put in the kitchen' then intelligence isn't very important.

This user will make it

you sound like a fucking poser. You don't know shit about life or women. If you did you would never expect a woman to be intelligent. Because you'd know that any intelligence or wisdom they possess is but skin deep. There's very little beyond their base instinct to breed, protect their spawn and gain access to resources via a provider. You have probably never been in a relationship, at least nothing substantial. If you had, I wouldn't have to explain this to you.

Baked and breadpilled

>Because I want to be able to have conversations with my girlfriend/wife about things other than sex, children and taking care of the home?
That's what Jow Forums is for retard. Do you want your wife going to political rallies or rearing your children?

This, sadly, is right in the money.

If there’s a woman who’s book smart it’s all jut superficial knowledge for show. None are profound or passionate. None.

Go to sleep hodgecoons

> any intelligence or wisdom women posssess is but skin deep
> you don't know shit about women
Looks like I was right kek. You're just a ragie incel with no actual experience. Good luck finding that dream girl you can impregnate and put in the kitchen. I hope it will make you happy!

How many long-term (8 years+) relationships have you been in?

I don't dream of finding a dream girl to put in the kitchen. They don't exist in western society anymore. The 1950s are dead an gone. Women are pure garbage now. They have no function outside of being a wet hole.

>11/10
>not interested for stupid reasons
It literally cannot get more beta than this’s great job op lmfao

I have been in 4 relationships that lasted 3+ years. Only one for more than 5 years (current one). As I said, perhaps some of you guys just truly don't care about being able to have deep conversations with a girl, but it's very important to me (and a lot of other guys I've talked to). My current girlfriend is a perfect match for me. I couldn't be happier.

Spotted the incel. Kek hella funny how you basement dwellers lump everything into one. One girl acts a certain way then you write them all off. Literal fucking brainlet cope. Doesn’t get more sorry than this guy

Oh wait, actually only 3 of them were >3 years. One of them lasted 1.5 years. But I still feel like I have enough experience to know what I value in a relationship.

I have a solid grip on reality and you are stuck in a delusion that feminism sold you, that women are equal to men. To deal with this fact you've resorted to name calling.

Kek not really buddy, going to have to try harder than that. Look at my first comment. Nice cope btw, might as well just start dating men faggot XD

This was eye opening, along with what user said about them being a clean slate, thanks bros

I fuck women, thank you very much. Because it just so happens, that's the one thing modern women are still capable of doing. Although you have to be very careful before you stick your dick in their diseased holes. Wrap it before you tap it. Know what I'm saying?

this if you wanted a based gf

>not understanding women are children
I shiggydiggy

Yeah, that's great advice if you want to spend years haggling with a women trying to reverse her feminist brainwashing she received all through schooling and whoring. Men should be able to choose women that were groomed and taught to be conservative, wives and mothers who are loyal to their husband and maintain their beauty and purity for him. Now we actually have to try to redpill leftist women who will suck us dry and then move on to the next cuck.

With dumb girls you develop leadership skills and she'll worship you. Smart girls have too much anxiety and tend to hold back your decisions.

This is actually a decent thread. I have a girl right now who is street smart and works hard and is loyal. Only thing is she doesn't have is good common sense OR a sense of humor and hard to have deep intellectual conversations with. I think having a sense of humor is more important than the deep convos though.

This is actually pretty true.

The fucking delusion. Didn’t you just say you had a “grip”. Legit space case

Meh want to have child with brainlet girl and put my children at a disadvantage because I can't deal with women. Epic

Roastie detected

Triggered roasties

Attached: 1549404692629.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

>cooking
Yep.
>pastry making
If I wanted I would but I don't.
>knitting
lol
>etiquette
Yep.
>removing stains from clothes
Yep.
>rearing children
Sorry I'm not a pedo.

You're in for a whole lot of disappointment and bank account emptying if you don't wise up soon.
t. unironic 60 something boomer

>he thinks women don't know that 'deep discussions' are just circlejerking/verbal equivalent of penis fencing for people who never experienced any serious hardships.

She's smart for not partaking in bullshit.

>he wants his gf/wife to be his friend
bluepilled as fuck

sounds like you want a boyfriend user

Thanks just sold 100k

My gf has about the same income as me so I'd be fine if we got married and later divorced kek. Ironically, your advice mainly applies to people who marry down a lot. Me and my gf are both doing more than fine financially.
Seething. Sorry you guys had to settle for braindead girls.

>projecting his inferiority
Enjoy your search for a boyfriend.

? I’m in great relationship. You’re the one getting triggered over the fact that my gf isn’t a brainlet. Didn’t know this was an incel board.

women don't really think for themselves, they remember stuff, you are just talking to the last guy who filled her brain with his opinions.

>they are 6/10 max irl
Every Time

>possible to find any girl that will actually help on the road to “making it” fucking roasties man. Brainless.

They're not supposed to, they're for having a laugh with and fucking.

Yo mate you dont get the point what we are talking. We aint saying that you dont have to get an intelligent gf. Sure you can but intelligence is also a def. You will never find a gf to talk about complex shit like idk cars, programming or hitting a nail in the plank. The point what we want to say is that you have to have some smarts and overpower your gf bcs bitches like overpowering. Sure you can find a girl to talk about history but dont get a girl who can do the same things that you can do. She will look for someone who teaches her in the end.

Personal experience.

Dude dont listen to those incelfucks
I got together with my current GF half a year ago, and i have never been happier because she ist actually smart. Ofc you can obly only value this If you arent stuck in the 50s with your Ideals

>If you arent stuck in the 50s with your Ideals
So she’s a harlot?

Nope shes doing her Master in a stem Field at 21 yrs old

Remember. You as a man are the leader in the relationship. A bitch doesn't want to lead. You lead. If you let her lead , then you have become a beta.
Most women are incapable of thinking for themselves which is why instagram and is very popular with today's generation of women being mind controlled by their phones.
The best thing to do is get a stupid bitch and fill her with your knowledge and opinions. Teach her (and lead her) towards the direction in which you want to go.
I have taught my bitches to follow me and listen to my word. I make them cum and they "belong" to me. (And if they find someone else who is more better than myself , I let the bitch go , but if she comes back , she is going to do some nasty shit to get my favor back)
Remember it's like raising small children. You have to teach them how to be... How to do etc.
Most women are incapable of intellect conversations and they aren't like guys... (Neither passionate about subject or into it) they just remember stuff and replay it when they come across someone who is interested In it. They are like chameleons , but you can be the background in which they fade into.

maybe not all women are like this, but "roastie" is definitely a personality type that could very well make up the majority of women, with the number trending upwards due to indoctrination.

gegenhund.org/board/index.php?action=printpage;topic=17294.0

i never really believed it that much, but this website (german; use google translate) and the 10 points, especially points 4-10, are truly eye-opening what roasties are concerned. she wants "hard, unemotional sex." but the people she attracts "never care about making her happy." and "if you date men, you have to wait until the second date to have sex." and i really don't know... in the back of my mind there is this statement of like 25%-33% of all women having had sexual interactions with dogs. "roasties" are truly hopeless creatures. it really is a personality type that is bound to be miserable and will at some point opt for bestiality. or cats. or maybe they will fuck dogs even long before they end up miserable. that's how disgusting a big percentage of women could be. yikes.

of course the roastie also again proves the sentiment of how "sexually liberated" people have the tendency to be socially incompetent. and that sexual liberation ("i only have to shake my ass") removes from having (extremely pointless and time-wasting) sex any kind of social intelligence prerequisites. with psychopaths (which are a form of autist) being extremely sex-driven. so "sexual liberation" is a highly autistic and anti-social ideal. just "shake with your ass" and you can have sex. no social skills or intelligence required. that is the way of the roastie. roasties are autistic. and they simply get sex despite being autistic, because they have holes. and they have very little demands of the male, once they have found somebody they want to be fucked by. the only thing they will at some point realize is "they never make me happy." at which point they start fucking dogs. as male they would be incels.

2/2
naturally then... no intelligent man takes a roastie as actual partner (at that point you might as well fuck a prostitute... roasties are prostitutes), unless you are a blue-pilled reddit cuck, or somebody who thinks having "hard, unemotional sex" like a barely sentient animal is progressive. when an actually intelligent and/or reasonable person would then simply forgo sex. i guess like nico tesla. but then comes the irony = today's western autism idiocrats call people like tesla "autistic" for not having wasted time on autistic animal sex with autistic roasties.

of course the retarded roastie (point 7) also doesn't understand that many man aren't gentle because they think that the woman is "fragile" (this bullshit is implanted into their brains by retarded feminists), but because they want it to be emotional and bond-deepening. whereas roasties and feminists have no concept of "bonding" anymore. if they ever understood the concept thereof, seeing how they (both roasties and feminists) are autistic.

reading this dog sex page really is enlightening. it's almost too perfect. could be posted on a red pill website or ******* sub. as the definition of a roastie's mind.

Lmao this
You presented this idea in a sort of incoherent way but there's truth to the idea that roasties are in fact totally autistic. They aren't socially adept at all, and are in fact very antisocial, their only saving grace being their wet hole, providing the illusion of social success.

She's playing you like a fiddle and is being nice in letting you play your oblivious little games. You're the brainless one.

YOU were their goal and purpose, retard. jesus fucking christ this can't be real

I've never ever met a woman under 50 who could or would do any of that.

>t. MA fag

"Smart" women have all been convinced that raising your children is slavery. You're in for a world of disappointment when you hit your 3rd multi-year relationship and have to end it yet again because she thinks your family line shouldnt continue because her career is more important than being a lowly, lowly housewife. Clearly she is "better" than that.

My ex was smarter than me, and it was awesome. It’s like having a personal supercomputer knowing most answers to your questions, plus the fact that smart people are usually hard-working and reliable. Wouldn’t hesitate for a second to have a kid with her based on that. Our personalities didn’t click though unfortunately.

Imagine believing this unironically

She left you to find a leader.

i dated a girl who's unironically a 9/10 in both looks and intelligence, for 4 years. you don't want this. girls of that quality are so rare every man who meets them lust after them. over the time we've dated, she received over 5 figures worth of gifts and cash from men who never even got to meet her. every male friend she has wants to fuck her, and about half of her female friends too. with a normal girl you just have to be a great guy, with a girl like that you have to be the greatest guy, all the time. not to mention intelligence + woman feelings don't mix well. she gets perpetually angry at everyone for their incompetence, and becomes overconfident in everything herself, and despite that still falls prey to social pressure. her greater insights than average into the female nature tend to depress her, i've seen her figure out every red pill meme in a completely independent way. it's endless work in supporting her, comforting her, entertaining her, all the while she nags at you and at the end of the day she'll still be unsatisfied, push you back and get upset because you aren't grabbing her against her will and making her like it
don't wife hot smart women unless they have an extremely supportive and happy family. otherwise you're making yourself the recipient for the worst drama clusterfuck

Sounds like you just weren’t good enough for her. Like you need to be 9/10 yourself in both stats

If by leader you mean marry up then no, that wasn’t the case. Also this is nonissue. If you work at a good company that respects work life balance, those usually give generous maternity and sometimes paternity leave. But if your girl is ambitious and you don’t like that then don’t date her lol. Not complicated

Don't really understand the point of this thread. If you feel intimidated by someone who's "more" intelligent, then don't be with them. Intelligence, to me, is separate to concerns of Masculinity/Femininity. It's a tool to be utilized, not stifled by concerns of gender.

Society is (imo) trying to encourage women to be more Masculine, while implicitly encouraging men to be more Feminine. This not a good outcome for women or men, because it's not what women want from men, at the instinctual level.

The question, that I'm trying to figure out is even the right question, is this: How does Society allow men to express Masculinity in a way women find attractive in male partners, while also not disabling women from making Intellectual Contributions to Society?

It's really hard to answer that, or I could just be dumb, who knows?

there's some sense to your post. right now i'm posting this from the bathtub, after i came to fuck her because she literally cannot find any man that matches up to me in everything that she wants. she's unhappy with me, unhappier with everyone else. it doesn't take just being a 9/10 in both stats, it takes being a 9/10 in a dozen of stats, some mutually incompatible. i hope she'll wise up somehow, but it's been years and if anything her standards only increase
bottomline, the effort isn't worth it. with girls like these you're supposed to be their prince charming, their father, their rapist, their confident and their whole support network all at once. go down two notches on looks and brains, and you're in for a much happier marriage

Are you for real? You can express it if you’re a hot guy, simple as that

Xd have fun in your bedroom virgin

She sounds like a shitty person lol. If you can’t empathize with people dumber than you or give then credit for effort, then you end up as a miserable person to be around with. Also why does she complain so much about other people, who probably don’t care or think about her back that much in the first place.

Yes physical strength/muscle definition is something which is traditionally Masculine. But, going back to the point of women being encouraged to be Masculine, we're in a world where women are encouraged to join armed forces and to be superheros.

In my view, that aspect of Masculinity (physical strength) is being blurred between genders.

Also, not all women may actually require muscular definition in their partners, but may still want them to express Masculine aspects. She might want him to have Authority over others, to be a good Leader, to Competent.

Lol what are you on about. Female heroine is designed to sell more at the box office and has nothing to do with physical strength. It’s fucking fantasy bro don’t get it mixed with reality. The message is women empowerment, and if you think that’s bad for masculinity, then you’re sexist.

Yes, baring differences between athletes and everyday people, women may tend to be physically weaker then men. It's not reality.

But a hero is an embodiment of physical strength. A traditionally Masculine aspect. And you're right, it's being used as a form of empowerment for women by swapping out the man from that role, and having a women there instead. It's a essentially a way of saying women can be embody this Masculine aspect too. They can be strong too.

I realize my views walk a very fine line of sexism, and just having objective views of reality. It's stupid to try and block out alternative views, because it somehow doesn't agree with present day sensibilities.

Another question I have, and I actually brought this up on /tv/ a lot, is this: Why is it to be considered strong/empowered, a women must embody traditionally Masculine aspects. Are there no Feminine aspects, that are unique to women, that can be used to express the idea of strength in women?

>But a hero is an embodiment of physical strength.
WRONG, that’s obviously not all there is, and if i have to spell it out for you then you’re a fucking typical biz brainlet, in which case kys

Well that's fine, I must say I don't see how that view is wrong, but maybe I'm missing something.

In the West, the idea of the masked hero can likely be traced to influences from Medieval Knights. Men who masked their faces, when they rode into battle.

remind me!

>the neets of /biz having a serious discussion about relationships

Attached: 500_F_55794136_k7n7FHhdnO4GkwfJAyIhzaeUnvTUYC28.jpg (500x334, 70K)

Pics please

Heh.

I'm in my mid twenties and like to date older girls. I'll fuck girls my age from time to time but I'm always drawn to girls at least 5 years older than me. It's a very nice dynamic if you find the right one. They're usually as smart or sometimes smarter than you at certain things, they like having the attention of a younger man, and their kinks are usually far more developed. Highly recommend it.

Forgot to post pic related

Attached: Blythe-Masters.jpg (794x794, 52K)