Main net marketing go!

Main net marketing go!

Attached: 1552701981508.png (1366x763, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/0dMYe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well searches for Bitconnect have no doubt spiked in the last 24 hours, if that's what you're suggesting.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I'll deactivate my cloaking field to say this:
based and redpilled
*cloaking field re-engages*

KEK

iconic af

Jow Forums is cancer, I can't wait to see it being shut down.

stealthmode is on

Can we avoid degrading this board to the level of Jow Forums?

Also, get a life you sad sack piece of shit

kill yourself

kill yourself

rejoice, for Jow Forumsocaust is near!

Someone spent all day working on this image.

stay mad, muzzie
and definitely get used to this
you aren't safe if you are occupying a nation you don't belong in

Attached: 1510641909642.jpg (680x680, 32K)

yes, I am a Nazi, and yes you should be afraid of me, muzzie scumbag

there are a lot more of us than you could ever believe

get the fuck out of my country

Crypto markets are haram, therefore Jow Forums is an anti-Muslim board.

That's just the tea, sis.

I wonder if you were this outraged the last 10-20 shitskin van and bomb attacks?

Tell me where you live faggot. I'll come finish the job since you're too much of a bitch.

dumbest [REDACTED] thread ever

Norman scum

Attached: 8504C602-927D-4F42-B3FA-3C726644C8BE.jpg (640x874, 266K)

edgelords are gonna go to the secret camps where we keep our muzzies.

Attached: JUSTthisonce.jpg (576x634, 52K)

Also do you not think that the same people who should be actually blamed for this would also like the villain tied to crypto. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES YOU RUBES

This. These mudslimes have another thing coming.

Attached: 1552651798094.png (800x800, 770K)

Just FYI your brain is broken if you think it was a false flag. Your pattern matching is too strong and that will make you a very bad trader.

LMAO. Imagine standing up for child-raping, mass murdering shitskin invaders. Holy fuck dude get yourself sorted out. Before somebody does it for you.

the nazi label is cringe, pretty much dont take anyone who calls themselves a nazi seriously

totally based

its mozzie. and he can takeover drones and he rides a dirtbike, dont have enough r6 to unlock yet...

Serious question do you guys think mainnet will come before a race war does? No meme answers.

the faggot who shot up the mosque was mossad
painfully obvious

wanna make money? join the big boys to discuss hidden gems and pumps in our private discord. over 30 anons are on our team already don't miss out.,

discord : dPEvmKc

Hello brother

>when u larp as a nazi and the glow in the dark CIA nigger invites you to his sekrit club

Attached: hijabwhen.jpg (448x373, 23K)

Best post 2019

Oh hey incel hows life going? Hate life enough to end it yet?

Lol nazis are all fuck buddies with eachother. There’s deep history of it which is why their hate runs so deep.

Hai incels, discord tranny checking in with some facts. Brent didn’t hate muzzies, in fact he visited Pakistan only a couple months ago. He was against “invaders”. It’s ironic that a bunch of americans living on conquered lands are agreeing with bernty.

americans should be keenly aware of the consequences of allowing invaders to have a foothold, considering the fate of the native americans which they have pushed to the fringes of their society

a living reminder of what happens to those who fail to secure a future for their children

Okay, This Is Epic

Jow Forums truly is cancer. I feel infinitely blessed I stopped lurking there in time to find out about muh stinkies

Attached: 126ACE0A-93D3-4D83-9626-09427AFA0F18.jpg (499x499, 43K)

2late

Attached: FFB8CF3E-6685-4F67-A1B6-EAAC8295FDB2.jpg (410x258, 14K)

This unironically. Absolutely nothing based about killing innocent people. Pure evil.

>tranny fag happy about society dissolving around him
I hate to break this to you, but things aren't so much fun for "people" like you when the going gets rough. If you are young enough to enjoy the type of debauchery and decadence you have become used to, then you will probably be alive to suffer during the inevitable result of that cycle

unless you kys of course, which is fairly likely

>innocent
>muslim invaders who arrived to engage in jihad by birthrate

kek

Based Jow Forums. Death to Jews.

>innocent
nope
>people
kek

Pol is the Valhalla for incels that hate themselves so much they need to cope any way shape or form. It’s an echo chamber, none of them can think for themselves. They are people that were bullied becuase they’re fucking losers and they don’t have a backbone so they all encourage eachother to be faggots. Nazis are also literally homos, there’s deep history of them all fucking eachother.

Can’t wait until chainlink bankrupts you fucks.

*her
Call me by correct gender pronoun, please and thank you. Also you should cut back on the racial slurs, you don’t want the future majority hearing that you are a racist.

Attached: F61D6A7B-20F2-4B55-8EA3-B8B6254E6909.jpg (1125x1470, 529K)

Your own fucking government allowed those muslims to enter your country. If you were dirt poor and a another country handed you an opportunity that would 10x+ your current income you'd probably consider taking it too. The people who are to blame are the ones making the rules, not the ones taking advantage of the rules. Also, how is a 5 year old child guilty because of her parents' religion/ decision to immigrate? Fuck off back to pol or grow up edge lord.

Pol is the Valhalla for incels that hate themselves so much they need to cope any way shape or form. It’s an echo chamber, none of them can think for themselves. They are people that were bullied becuase they’re fucking losers and they don’t have a backbone so they all encourage eachother to be faggots. Nazis are also literally homos, there’s deep history of them all fucking eachother

Race war is a meme

Ok thanks

Ghost reportin

Attached: Ghost_SC2_Head2.jpg (360x450, 18K)

b8sed

Kys

Attached: pol_cuck.jpg (483x477, 34K)

webmshare.com/0dMYe

Race war is the same as "I need to be institutionalised"
(This will trigger the "nazi")