Unpumpable

wtf is wrong with this shitcoin? Is it going to pull Crypto.com or just continue to die while fundamentals are getting stronger/proven, this makes no sense but i guess it's crypto after all, that makes sense.

Attached: Zil.png (200x200, 2K)

it doesnt have any fundamental, muh billion transactions a second, no one cares if you have no use case

>make sure to hold some zil for insurance in case eth doesn’t work out

Attached: DE393361-3F31-40D6-BCE8-592D984CC723.jpg (828x1472, 119K)

INDONESIAN
N
D
A
N

scam

I thought ZIL biggest pride after scaling and Scilla is their partners/use cases, Doesn't reflect on price tho which makes me wonder if literally every coin in the top 100 is overpriced by x100.

Singapore

how many of those trash tier partners are doing anything on the network, how many dapps are deployed?

They work with mindshare (multi billion real world company, pretty big) since the 2017, I think they've advertisement project with them in the roadmap, should start soon.

>how many dapps are deployed?

Don't know, 4-6 are in development according to their website but their mainnet isn't out yet so it's not fair to judge.

>it doesnt have any fundamental

ZIL is many thing but the last thing i would call it is a weak fundamentals project, this is their biggest strength imo and being too much tech focused project is also their biggest weakness, they're pretty autistic when it comes to marketing aka shitcoins playground.

They are valued at over 100m market cap. They have no mainnet. Is that not enough to say that its overvalued

No. Mainnet is out with Transaction sharding in action but you can't use it until they have enough hashpower to secure the network. This is greater achievement than any coin not named ETH/BTC has ever done. No coin is even close to being capable to scale while keeping the decentralization/Trustlessness like ZIL can.

I actually think that ZIL is the most undervalued coin you can find on the market because i do believe tech should determine the value, crypto market clearly disagree with it. maybe i should change my investment strategy, and along the way my ethics..

Bolt will be on Zilliqa.

Strong tech, reliable team, innovative perspective on platform building, parterships & alliances being made behind the scenes.

This is a dark horse, anyone who does not have this beast in his/her portfolio will have to cope in the future.

>you can't use it until they have enough hashpower to secure the network
>decentralized

Zilliqa is good shit. Every smart user here is just betting that Zilliqa is going to be better,same or a less shittier version of ETH. If crypto is the future, else zilliqa will bring moneyz. If crypto fails then all the shitcoins fail so doesnt matter.

Guard nodes are in play only for the first phase, they'll gradually decrease with time until there are none. Read more about the project, it's one of the very few who stubbornly insist on decentralization.

Yeah but it doesn't reflect on price and we know that marketing is probably never going to get more aggressive so what will cause it to finally move? Whales? I hope so, maybe they're the reason the price is still this low like some people claimed before but i can't guarantee that's the case.

Can anyone work out what the whale's strategy is? Will it pump?

Accumulate like never before.

200k suicide stack necessary everybody should have

200k unironically acquired

I would invest in this just based on the security token exchange which will launch on this platform in coming months. Not many know about hg exchange yet, but when it’s live, I would wager zil will be in the top 10 by the end of this year

Half chink half pajeet. This is the only Asian coin I will ever buy though.

>real-world use case
is the battlecry of the deranged pajeet on discord
there is no such thing
we are here for the memes