UBI

Tell me again,

Why is UBI bad again?

youtube.com/watch?v=_PBtAvauA8Y

Attached: 1540873686259.jpg (1200x776, 199K)

its inflationary

This dudes shill army made sure I won’t vote for him

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

becuase its a landlord subsidy

I live in a rent controlled apartment.

So are tax cuts.

not after UBI you dont. you think there wont be a catch? you think you can just get paid for voting? you really think you wont be taxed an extra 1k per year, if you happen to be one of the unlucky souls that works for a living? the people who need welfare already get it, no need to give people who alrready get UBI from their parents free money

assumptions

Attached: 3C540984-E9E5-4248-BD27-167E3CA514F4.jpg (750x757, 109K)

> you think you can just get paid for voting?

Why do you think anyone votes Democrat?

It's funny, Yang has plans to fix this specifically.

Yes yes everything will be ruined forever just like how Alaska collapsed into the sea after they got UBI long ago.

It devaluates the money, if everyone had 1000 bucks, it would not be as valuable as it is today, because its hard to get that money
Keynes dumb. Also post sauce thank you very much

Americans are too stupid for UBI.
Food stamps recipients buy mostly beef, crisps, and soda.
In fact they buy 25% more soda than non-recipients.
In the case of UBI implementation on a widescale, you'll just see this on a wider scale, except with Yeezies, Weed companies, and KFC coming out on top.

>Alaska
This fucking shill piece of shit talking out his ass.
Alaska is a shithole and needs to encourage people to stay there, let alone pay for the cost of heating or the cost of shipping normal goods from the lower 48.
Alaskans receive 300 to 2000 bucks a YEAR.

you think alaska is a good fucking example??? are you fucking daft? have you even been to fucking new york? LA? bronx? miami? any fucking city in the goddamn US of A? there are SO many fucking people, and if the fed just doesnt go raise inflation to 12% per year and print money like a whorehouse on a hot day, its coming out of your fucking pocket, if you happen to be a tax positive citizen. And no the wealth will never be distributed from the billionares and such barring an economic collapse, becuase guess what, if anyone values their money (and they have a lot of it), they tie it up in complex legal entities until even they dont know where it is, or they can argue in court that they sure as fuck dont have to give it all away. that fucking money is going to be taken from the, you guessed it, the middle fucking class, the modern slaves of our society, spending their hard earned money to give peanuts to the urban national parks. if you are a tax positive citizen you should not fucking vote for UBI, becuase you wont be getting 1000, youll be paying 1000.

No single UBI experiment ever came remotely closer to representing UBI more than current benefits programs do. Giving a few hundred or thousand geographically isolated people free money temporarily is not representative of UBI. In Alaska's case while it is truly universal unlike other UBI experiments, the Alaskan dividend fund is $2000 annually or roughly the equivalent of a minimum wage earner (the 7.50 an hour kind which are practically an endangered species, especially considering over three quarters of then earn gratuity) paying no income tax. Alaska also notably has a fairly high cost of living-but perhaps not the highest.

Attached: 70C93E09-A5EE-4E17-AA1E-24118AFA5EF5.png (2324x1489, 478K)

>why is bankrupting a nation so zoomers can buy chinese gadgets a bad thing?
honestly I hope yang wins
accelerationism is necessary for real change to happen, and this evil chink will pave the way for the 2nd american civil war

This is a just plain dumb, the gubermint prints money all the time and hands it out like candy, this time consumers get the boost something that's basically unprecedented, also Australia saved it's economy with this kind of stimulus

No because you're an idiot who can't grasp the existence of inflation no matter how many times he's told.

Attached: 1552621218632.jpg (299x456, 111K)

Hey bud, we printed 4 trillion for QE and 1 trillion for literal boomer bailouts called TARP. We can easily print money for UBI. If you don’t like it move to South America or go into a retirement home. The boomer era is OVER. No more austerity

>This cheeky motherfucker
Republican votes are bought and paid for, except for it's on the form of tax cuts.
"If you vote for this pale stale male, he'll save you 800 bucks."
Not realizing that this devalues their money even more, with top 10% wealth holders coming out furthest ahead.

Okay, thread closed.
Mods will prune it soon anyhow.

>It's funny, Yang has plans to fix this specifically.
With what? A fucking genie? Good luck with that commie boy.

>using Alaska as an example
>population less than a million
You're wasting valuable air.

Attached: 1442085458708.png (622x408, 183K)

If you can meme like this in 2020 Yang is my guy

if printing money works so wonderfully, why isnt zimbabwe a first world country
Keynes economics simply doesnt work. Inflation is bad for the economy and for poor people

>Why is UBI bad again?
It's not. Once UBI happens I'll immediately raise rent for all my tenants by at least $500/month

That will encourage communal living and you will lose tenants

>we paid 5 trillion once ten years ago when ourr economy crashed, how is that any different than spending 2.7 trillion in addition to what we spend now on one new program every single year?

You know what? I don't know. Sign me up lolol

Or even better. Look at Argentina. Look how much the peso lost value because of printing money. Inflation benefits the people that get that printed money faster, but then when it goes through all of society the unitary money looses a lot of its original value.

>Suggesting he already didn't have his 2 bedroom units filled with Mexican families of 6
You don't actually live in America do you m8

>not taking something is the same as giving something

Attached: 0DA956BF-BB22-4814-A1EC-BEEA61F558B1.png (1400x1297, 1.99M)

stay mad commies, stay mad

whyd does the casa node to be connected like this and shit and Jow Forumstard here to help a nigga out

It isnt bad but I think it is hard to finance in a fiat based system that is supposed to run on supply and demand principle.
Yangs UBI also heavily depends on the premise that automation and A.I will hit as hard as he thinks it does in the next 15 years. Boeing crash is just one of the many examples of why it might be that we dont want to go full automation in the future.
Also the finnish study showed indications that people dont necessarily seek more job opportunities or go into more productive work.

In no interview did he really explain in detail how his VAT is supposed to finance it. He just says the same thing "well if you look at it from this angle you can see that this number will be lower because of x and if you take into accountant x than you can expect y increase in tax revenue"

>promising them a "free" 1000 a month is enough to get millions of airheads spinning their wheels creating bad memes and shitposting
God how pathetic

How much do you get paid to shill yang? Would you do it UBI was around?
KYS
Y
S

UBI will only work with forcible relocation of NEETs to shitty but cheap places like Baltimore, Detroit and Taft, CA

Cost of goods and services will increase proportionately.

Where do we get trillions of dollars? $1000 a month will be fucking nothing. You'd probably lose it all with inflation/price/rent increase.

>Why is UBI bad again?
it splits humanity into two castes the value producers and the consumer masses. in theory it's easy to switch as you like but in practice it will not be so.

I agree with Richard Spencer on this. Yes, it's not perfect and of course a stateless society with only responsible members without enforced handouts would be better but that's a pipedream. UBI at least treats everybody equally and whites will net benefit from it. We already pay most for the welfare state but don't benefit from it so it would be an improvement. Also would cut down bureaucracy and probably would eliminate the fiction of discrimination as everybody would have the same base level.

>"in the long run we are all dead"
Applies to states too.

when it comes to fiat currency, yes it's the same thing.