Reminder

No bears or bullruns ever again. Only crab parades from here on out.

Attached: snippity snoopity.png (1187x1052, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GC_mV1IpjWA?t=16s
youtube.com/watch?v=pIflfXaQ5f4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based and crabpilled

I like how he’s foaming at the mouth with retardation

As btc breaks $4k, great prediction.

They is IQ bubbles

youtu.be/GC_mV1IpjWA?t=16s

Attached: smug snib.jpg (737x671, 74K)

Whoa, what.

>mfw my tradebot makes a reliable 0.5% daily so long as we keep going sideways

we need more snib memes

Attached: 1552707197960.png (1187x896, 201K)

JEWS ARE GONE

Crab people, crab people..

>we need more snib memes
Arrgh quit spendin' all me money

Attached: snib bob.png (987x636, 242K)

So imagine there's this beach side town, and every week there's an animal parade down the boardwalk. There's two groups of animal trainers, and they're rivals. One's from Spain and has a bunch of bulls and caballeros. The other's from Moscow and has bears and cossacks. Only one group can parade on a given week so they're always fighting it out for who gets to show off for all the townspeople. And the people fucking love it, they're putting bets on "Oh, the Cossacks will get it this time", "No, the Caballeros will, the Caballeros will". Cliques are formed of diehard fanatics for each group, who despise the other performance with a passion, raucously cheering and throwing street parties when their favorite trainers get the parade rpute, and breaking into angry ranting and melancholic weeping when they don't. Maybe the entire town's just that autistic, who knows.

Then one day, it's parade time, and the town's out, watching and waiting. And they're standing along the side of the street, hoping to see a bull charging down the road or a hear a bear roaring in the distance, but there's nothing. Everybody's confused. "Where's the parade? There's always a parade..." And then one kid shouts "Look!" and points to the start of the route. And scuttling there, as happy as can be, is a

SINGLE
RUNTY
RETARDED LOOKING
CRAB

Just this tiny fucking crab, with a tiny fucking stupid looking face, scuttling sideways down the boardwalk. Except since it's so retarded, it can't even scuttle in a straight line, it oscillates up and down the path, occasionally stumbling on a knothole or falling down a set of steps. Just the single fucking crab.

And everybody is disappointed, because it sure as fuck ain't as exciting as a bear or bull, so they go home grumbling. "But hey," they think to themselves as they tuck themselves in that night, "at least it should just be this one time. What's the chances of it happening again?"

okay this is epic

Attached: 1550066895672.jpg (383x383, 79K)

great one m8, that actually gave me an idea. how about a squidward/wojak wageslaving behind the register (pic related) with a smug mr.krabs/snib counting his money at a nearby table, with a view behind squidjak through the kitchen window of a brainlet pepe/spongebob happily flipping patties

Attached: 1552361048167.png (231x218, 11K)

And the next week, they're out on the boardwalk again, and looking for a bear or bull, except here comes the

FUCKING
WEEDY
UGLY
RETARDED
CRAB
AGAIN

and it does its stupid fucking shuffle down the boardwalk, and the townsfolk are angry. They throw trash at it and boo, "GO HOME CRAB" but the crab doesn't care because it's a crab and even if it wasn't it'd still be too stupid too understand. And this happens the next week, and the week after that, and the week after that.

The townsfolk are devestated by this. Watching this crab is boring as hell compared to the bears or bulls. Some try to make do; they bet on how many times the crab will trip, or if it'll meander too far to one side of the walk. But their hearts just aren't in it anymore.

Months go by. The town dejectedly shuffles to the parade route, expecting nothing but the crab again. Then, in the distance, they hear it.

The sound of hoofs.

A horde of bulls charges in, men dressed like gauchos on their backs cheering and whooping. The crowd is estatic. Even the bear supporters are enthused, because at least it's not that fucking crab again. Kids buy balloons, fireworks go off, ticker tape everywhere. The town goes to sleep that night and has pleasant dreams.

The next week, they go back to the boardwalk, and guess who comes down the street?

THE
FUCKING
RETARD
CRAB

And that's what being on Jow Forums during this recent crypto market is like.

>The other's from Moscow and has bears and cossacks.
CHEEKI BREEKI

Attached: Cossack Bears.png (767x578, 359K)

>One's from Spain and has a bunch of bulls and caballeros
OLE TOMATES

Attached: Caballero Bulls.png (767x578, 262K)

male the picture better

the crab should be moving sideways, not forward

sideways is the whole point...

I fucking love this

Based

oh cause the crab walks sideways? haha I get it

I can't believe you've done this

Attached: 51XXpBLhBZL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 35K)

make*

Absolutely fucking based

>Only one group can parade on a given week so they're always fighting it out for who gets to show off for all the townspeople.

Attached: Bulls vs Bears.png (521x355, 177K)

>And the people fucking love it, they're putting bets on "Oh, the Cossacks will get it this time", "No, the Caballeros will, the Caballeros will". Cliques are formed of diehard fanatics for each group, who despise the other performance with a passion, raucously cheering and throwing street parties when their favorite trainers get the parade rpute, and breaking into angry ranting and melancholic weeping when they don't.
>Maybe the entire town's just that autistic, who knows.
Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=pIflfXaQ5f4

Attached: helper crowd.gif (1920x1080, 691K)

My dick got hard reading this post. I wish it was actually like this.

Oh shit I goofed a little.

Attached: helper crowd.gif (1920x1080, 691K)

this is peak story telling right here take notes Jow Forums

ABSOLUTELY BASED AND REDPILLED

Caballeros means gentlemen. The word you want to use is Toreros

>Then one day, it's parade time, and the town's out, watching and waiting. And they're standing along the side of the street, hoping to see a bull charging down the road or a hear a bear roaring in the distance, but there's nothing. Everybody's confused. "Where's the parade? There's always a parade..." And then one kid shouts "Look!" and points to the start of the route. And scuttling there, as happy as can be, is a
>SINGLE
>RUNTY
>RETARDED LOOKING
>CRAB
>Just this tiny fucking crab, with a tiny fucking stupid looking face, scuttling sideways down the boardwalk. Except since it's so retarded, it can't even scuttle in a straight line, it oscillates up and down the path, occasionally stumbling on a knothole or falling down a set of steps. Just the single fucking crab.
>And everybody is disappointed, because it sure as fuck ain't as exciting as a bear or bull, so they go home grumbling. "But hey," they think to themselves as they tuck themselves in that night, "at least it should just be this one time. What's the chances of it happening again?"

Attached: crab parade.jpg (1582x932, 666K)

I cant decide which angle looks better.

Attached: crab parade.jpg (1111x655, 439K)

This one lines In the sand follow the left to right pattern like how we read it’s more natural

have a bump before I go to bed, this is simply epic

sideways crab meme has potential

Like don't have a cow man

Attached: snibby barty.png (653x537, 113K)

Ebin

kekd

Attached: F1486EC6-58BF-4D37-A330-3785E729DB7F.jpg (974x539, 134K)

Attached: don't talk to me or my crab ever again.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

Bump for ebin thread

Holy shit Jow Forums is so dead

Crypto is ded. Bulltrap confirmed at 200%

>the palm tree is moving together with the cossacks and caballeros

Attached: 1547714239797.jpg (497x614, 29K)

Ebi is japanese for shrimp

Attached: 1530053092559.jpg (498x573, 49K)

Shhhhh

Attached: not-sergey.png (950x693, 164K)

Thank you lad, made my fucking day

The crabs need a bucket.

kek
who makes these

Your mom.

Attached: snib snib.png (467x380, 89K)

lol nice

cute

This one is the best one

eating crab is disgusting, they are the ocean's spider. Imagine eating a 2 foot long black widow

>mfw made the screencap

Attached: 1552097614675.jpg (400x276, 20K)

But crabs look spider pies! So tasty!

Attached: yummy.jpg (800x1024, 146K)

You two should make this a fuckin weekly session. Definetely this is best thread of the year so far. Fuckin well done anons.

Attached: 1522772335532.png (746x512, 99K)

Thanks fren.

Attached: classy snib.png (1125x817, 193K)