ITT we run the perfect lemonade stand

ITT we run the perfect lemonade stand

Attached: download.jpg (2290x1322, 551K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgD8-Ree07I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We remove the nigger first.

Go back to Jow Forums

LOL SO FUNNY BRO WOW YOURE FUCKING KEWL XD

Go back to r*ddit

- no niggers allowed
- no muslims either
- pay in BTC or ETH only, national fiat is not accepted in the free principality of Dave

nobody likes niggers, idiot, not even niggers
stop standing up for niggers that nobody likes

physical removal of niggers from the lemonade market is necessary if we want to create a safe and welcoming environment for our customers

Attached: foxes.jpg (500x375, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HgD8-Ree07I

I’m a Black Muslim so jokes on you faggot. Kys unironically

Home brewed just for this.

Attached: Piss.png (250x265, 88K)

update the logo to something a bit more eye catching

Attached: image.png (120x120, 590)

>black
>muslim
lmao nice job adopting the ideology of the people who created slavery in africa and have murdered millions of africans

fucking dumb coon, arabs and all muslims absolutely despise you, and do not consider you actual muslims, just cannon fodder for their wars

Nice incel cope. You did great.

I'm a white muslim and I hate how you all make us look bad

Attached: lemonade.gif (428x220, 788K)

Attached: lemonade2.gif (246x180, 791K)

Attached: lemonade 3.jpg (800x533, 246K)

CSW has patented lemons.

See you in court.

Jow Forums is most definitely a psy op. It successfully turned me into a cuck/trap but the racism hasn’t gotten through to me yet. Am I just a closet racist?

How do we decentralize it?

Attached: 1549256655749.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

Turns out your time here just coincided with your ingestion of large amounts of xenoestrogens. Also you're a closet brainlet. That's typical for Jow Forums these days though.

Attached: 1534982058467.png (516x279, 277K)

Ok so the Rothschilds turned me gay. Oh well, will still probably /maekit/ from [censored] so jokes on all u normie cis frogs

Attached: 3450BF40-587F-417E-9BF3-92B41AA94BB5.jpg (1920x2560, 1.07M)

Not wrong though. The basketball American is right there on camera contaminating the citrus. Shows lack of self awareness and respect and common sense. It’s a health hazard. This, coupled with the fact that it will not help with any real work, take 15 minute Newport breaks every hour and then skim all your cash= poster is based and correct