>CRYPTO TO CRYPTO IS A TAXABLE EVENT

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irs.gov/irb/2014-16_IRB#NOT-2014-21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only if you're a cuck

Sage

which country?

I pay my taxes and still had to get out of BTC after holding for years. Jesus they fucked that coin up.
Custodial banking 2.0 wtf fuck core

Whats it called when a government group says something that they don't have the manpower to actually enforce, but they hope it scares people into following the rule by saying it's a rule?

enjoy going to prison if you dont pay your gains taxes goy

I'm currently getting ass raped by 2018 taxes. I owe about 14k.

Don't make the same mistake I did.

Attached: pepe.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I lost a million in 2018. Life. is. good.

i think its called crypto to crypto is a taxable event

Actually giving into the shoah

Lmaocuck

Real talk. Does anybody actually report crypto gains to government? Why would you? It's impossible to track unless you cash out to fiat and even then there are ways around it.

It sure is user!

If you used Coinbase they report you to the kites
*kikes

I will although I will be delaying filing my return for as long as possible... I want to buy a house and shit and don't want to inadvertently book myself in for a future arse raping desu

Made up bollocks rules imposed on things they don't understand. You're a fag if you get caught for tax evasion for selling kitten tokens some neckbeard made for some other random coins another neckbeard made on a chink exchange.

I’m going to hire a fucking accountant to do the taxes on it if necessary. I plan to cash out eventually

i agree with you, its absolute bullshit, im croatian for example and we have a crypto capital gains tax, i laugh in their face and cashout all in asia, they are too incompetent to catch me

I'll just tell them that I'm a Jewish Muslim so if they touch me then they are an antisemitic islamophobe

america

then we got nothing to lose

imagine using a non-fungible crypto in 2019
stay cucked

Attached: unknown_amount_of_Monero.jpg (1121x543, 146K)

this

crypto made me redpilled about state, economy and taxes. bless it.

since when?
says who?

2014, IRS.
irs.gov/irb/2014-16_IRB#NOT-2014-21