Is Bitconnect worth investing in?

Is Bitconnect worth investing in?

Attached: comment_Vjww5lxsrhaLxRWbpJ9hxDHHOp8LYwc2.jpg (2000x1333, 396K)

If you’re a piece of dog shit

Lmao he’s a fucking Manlet now that I take a look. No wonder why he was so mad, faggot should have just bought high heels

Yea go all in, you will be fine.

Based and redpilled, thought he was a Mossad agent for a moment but it all makes sense now, typical Manley cope

yes, go all in.

when will manlets learn

look at these tiny arms lmao

Attached: 1527505697372.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Have sex

Attached: 53535367.jpg (3123x1044, 736K)

Just did

Attached: CDD1B7C0-177E-4AAE-B0F4-CF0B80AEEC3F.png (960x1280, 1.77M)

Okay you're excused.

He's not a bad looking guy. I really wish he hadn't done that shit.

Is he part asian?

Attached: murder.png (658x503, 398K)

Yes he is roastie, he looks like a caveman, and now we know he's a tiny little caveman.

What went wrong?

JACKED!! /biz with their neet arms cope

Read the manifesto. He went to Europe and witnessed how much of a shithole it's become and how nobody is doing anything. That was the final push.

Attached: oie_7HhNuadCmx2W.jpg (637x442, 34K)

Attached: oie_f5hxSgTOtE21.jpg (319x221, 10K)

Attached: oie_K5jX6Q2CB2SY.jpg (161x111, 3K)

The man is a legend. With a single attack he changed the course of humanity. 1.2 billion muslims are absolutely seething. True hero

Attached: 1552653690321.jpg (476x1118, 151K)

I mean, these kinds of things happen everyday and one side seems to be getting away with it more. We’ll all forget about this in a couple weeks and then some other attack will happen.

>being actually more shortarsed than a cop

Attached: 53A603DB-F157-478D-9A96-D79C0850D498.jpg (325x400, 40K)

whats up with the potato sack they have him dressed in, seems a bit medieval.

Deprives him of dignity I guess

just a beady anglo

Seems barbaric. Wouldn't that prejudice the judge? I thought NZ was a supposedly civilized country

Ebin

Hahahaha the guy just murdered 49 people and you're worried that the judge is prejudiced because of his outfit?

"I was just gonna sentence you to a small fee, but now that you are wearing this, you will get the death penalty. REEEEEEEE"

Unequality and prejudice before a judgement? Fuck it let's go to anarchy right away. Nevertheless, how is the criminal law in NZ? How long is the lifetime sentence? Differs usually from country to country...sickening that he is still alive though

Doesn't matter, this isn't a witch hunt and justice needs to be blind for the worst of us to ensure it remains so for everybody else.

>murdered 49 people
Is must be high on the high score list. And he survived, which is top tier.

It's the medieval templar knight suit.

Is he getting terror charges? He literally qualifies as one.

here we go another batshit crazy hapa
the ultimate chaos race

Jow Forums

But he's not Muslim and he was just defending his country against an invading force. He's a patriot.

He killed 49 people. How many life sentences does he need before it doesn't matter anymore. Maybe they should charge him for graffiti cuz the blood and gore.

cmon, I'm just curious whether we're at the point of white man being charged for terrorism yet.

Pretty sure that's anti suicide stuff to prevent him from hanging himself

>the guy on the right having a light chuckle
Do memes make literally everything okay

He didn't invest in bitconnect, he's literally just trying to get as much attention from every community he can

Jokes about subing to pewdiepew to get the youtube community

Puts the navy seal copy pasta in to get a view from pretty much everyone with basic knowledge of a meme

and says he invested in the biggest ponzi scheme in crypto as a joke to get the crypto community in. Notice he said bitconnect the known ponzi scheme and not crypto/bitcoin because "i invested in bitconnect" is a running joke.

Also does the OK sign which dumbasss main stream media sees as white power to get main stream media in. which is also why he mentioned Trump because he knows how much they love trump.

Literally everything this dude did was for attention, what people fail to realize is by talking about it more they're doing exactly what he wants.

Only made this long ass post because it's funny to see how much people hate him, yet how much their playing straight into his hand.

>how much their playing
they're
how much they're playing

Literally Jow Forums no one gives a fuck about grammar, and even we did you still failed because you didn't use any punctuation or capitalization

I read his manletfesto yesterday, which part does he talk about bitconnect? I skipped like half of it because it just screamed brainlet. Or did he mention it in the livestream or something?

Like the first part, he talks about how he invested in it to fund his trip around the world. People keep trying to push it off as if Crypto somehow funded the shooting though.

Attached: 22gaou.jpg (1200x794, 100K)

Kek. This.

NZ shooter a ducking Mossad groomed parasite.

Where is the 3rd screen from?

Who wants to sell me some Bitconnect OTC?

Invest in Islam. Literally taking over the world with demographics. Many European countries with majority of newborns Muslim. Its illegal to stop it, you literally can't lose on this investment.

>MADE YOU LOOK

are you fucking me right now user?

Attached: 1495756479286.jpg (261x238, 11K)

just lol @ that muscle definition.

Dont post kermit the frog here u dumb cunt

Where the fuck have you been?

He’s Australian, so obviously yes

>I mean, these kinds of things happen everyday and one side seems to be getting away with it more
Literally this. Muslims burned down a church earlier this month and killed about 40 people, and the media was 100% silent. Not long before that, Muslims killed a bunch of Pajeets in India. One interesting thing is that an Indian I know is completely pissed off that the media has completely ignored the attack in India, and now the media worldwide is sucking Muslim dick being all apologetic

Do you think he was memeing about the bitconnect thing? He said he started his travels two years ago, that's before it even existed

First sign he's not one of us: he made money on crypto

Source on the church burning?

kek

>the misdeeds of one must be carried by others
great use of a logical fallacy you should become a politician

WHEN

WILL

way to turn Jow Forums into Jow Forums you cunts

What a fuckin hero

THEY

Why is his face blurred out

literally a hero

how did he get caught?

Its Steve Irwin!

Attached: 1538860222782.gif (320x180, 1.94M)

Police saw a Subaru driving around covered in bullet holes and blood so they put 2 and 2 together and pulled him over.

so he pushed his luck

I don't get why these countries keep them alive. The court sentence is a formality, a waste of time and money. If it were me in charge, I'd shoot all terrorists/mass-shooters on sight.

All countries should have the death penalty for treason/terrorism. Instead, Breivik and this guy will just fester in cells, knowing they'll never be released. What a waste of time.

He thought the shitposters on Jow Forums were actually being serious and acted on it.

It's good to have a public trial. Execution would give way for the possibility of a martyr. Him festering in his cell for the rest of his life just shows how pointless it really is.

He thinks he’s going to be released in 27 years and be given a nobel prize lol.
A public trial would backfire because this guy is an edgy memelord. An execution would be for the best.

CTRL+F
"psyop"
>Phrase not found
disappointed Jow Forums

These guys are already considered martyrs and heroes by their followers. Their lives are essentially over. I don't think Tarrant expects to be released or 'win', merely to give the finger to the world system. Breivik, no idea. He seemed a bit nuts. We should not be paying for these people to live.

You are right, in the sense even if Breivik or this guy rot away in jail regretting it every moment of their lives, their followers will still post smug photos about it and will never recognize that part of the story

However, i doubt they will feel regret... They believe so strongly their beliefs that they will never see what they did as wrong

He wanted to stay alive and this guy wasn't so stupid that he hadn't thought that he would spend the rest of his life in a cell.
Forgive me for guessing, but he was at peace.
He wrote that he planned this for 2 years. That's a long time.

he did a pretty shitty job if he spent 2 years planning it

After a couple years he’ll regret everything, after decades he’ll probably try to kill himself. Nobody is ready to spend their life in a cell. I’d rather have him executed but idk if NZ still does that.

I blame trump personally

They don't even have life imprisonment, like 30 maximum. But they'll change that for him.

Believe in something
Even if it means sacrificing everything

damn girl on the right is a qt, whats her name?

He did nothing wrong

based
He was scared that shitskins were going to steal his bitches.

How is being insecure based
Ban assault rifles everywhere starting now
Israel has every right to exist

what a fucking hero

lanklets on suicide watch

>I thought NZ was a supposedly civilized country
Nah they're just as jew-controlled as the rest of the West.

In his manifesto he says that getting caught is part of his plan.

>We should not be paying for these people to live.
>billions of dollars in welfare for niggers spics and muslims
*silence*
>White heroes sentenced to life in ZOG dungeon
Oy vey do you know how many shekels we're wasting on keeping that bad goy alive?

He’s not a hero and you know who’s in these jails right?

>He thinks he’s going to be released in 27 years and be given a nobel prize lol.

t. retard

>he doesnt realize we live in the clownworld timeline and the shooter is getting out within 5 years

who's in the jails faggot? are you going to make some weird fucking comment about prison rape now?

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: maxresdefault-1-1.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Thank god he did not mention chainlink.
We dodged a bullet on that one Jow Forums