LINK AMA

I hold a substantial amount of link coins. I literally put my forex profits in every week. I'd say I'm pretty successful owning my own AUDI R8 at such a young age. Not to mention winning at most other things like having a 10/10 gf and a nice rolex and meals out.
On that note I'm willing to share some of the research I've done into link coins. Guys I feel this will be big. Like the next bitcoin or ripple.
I know it can be abit hard to ask for advice from someone younger and more successful than yourself so that's why I'm sticking it out there.
What do you want to know gents?

Attached: 20190316_081301.jpg (720x893, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#tab=tab-holders&pageSize=100
toopics.com/p/1968397802027821270_180674513
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's a pic of my Roley for proof.

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-083119_Instagram.jpg (716x720, 296K)

>coins

Larping is banned on this board sir. Do it again and you will be fined 100 Link.

Attached: 62D27DB5-5367-492E-A9DC-BD0946A0905D.png (900x623, 71K)

What do you want to know why friend

*shy friend. Lol

> Audi R8
If you ain't landlord larper I don't give a fuck

Still a neet.

Well I didn't want to say explicitly. But yes you got me! I think the time to be honest is now

1/10 larp lmfao

Attached: 2BE79A47-273D-431F-8257-726BC879458F.png (885x960, 48K)

nobody cares faggot, kys

Ok, I see people are too embarrassed to ask.
If you ever want to drive a Ferrari one day I suggest you open your eyes to the help around you.

Attached: 20190316_083917.jpg (720x898, 407K)

How abd when did you begin, ?
Tell us more about your researches.

Nice man bun smfh wouldn’t listen to you if my life depended on it

Obviously this can be completely relative but how will you know when to give up on LINK? If news dries up? If it drops to a certain point Sats-wise?

Why is link a good investment when it wants to be the price of a cup of coffee?

Don't feed the larper you newfag idiot

Well I started trading forex 1.5 years ago with my last £500. I now can afford to live a life of luxury.
The research I've done highlights some important goings on with 'swift' which I beleive are an American bank that is going to use chain link to offer better bank accounts to their customers. Abit like ripple is with other banks. I doubt anyone else knows this because all eyes on ripple right! Get in early and you could have a life like me.

Attached: 20190316_083829.jpg (720x714, 320K)

people who unironically hold link can't even afford a car

you are ugly, cringe, and have bad taste. she's in for the money

I'm not sure what you mean? I hold links and have a nice car. It's easy

Attached: 20190316_084003.jpg (718x724, 369K)

That's not on pal. I come here with good news and your jealousy shows. My gf is awesome inside and out and you're likely jealous.

Attached: 20190316_083637.jpg (718x716, 330K)

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

Bahahahahaha! You fat, ugly, middling cunt. KYS

Nice porker BTW. Not even your profits could land you a decent prostitute

>10/10

kek

does she even know you post her? fucking cringe. look at your face bruh, why do you make haircuts as if you were a badass, PGIO SMO.

you are poor inside man thanks for the showoff anyway. did you feel the need of confirmation, like a transaction on the blockchain? why do you have to depreciate your assets by flexing? now you will feel bad. and we all have link here. you bought because we researched it. are you in since ICO? no, so fuck off. real billionaires don't flex. you are just an enriched pleb.

Wow. Some real losers on here. I thought biz chat was the place to discuss trading advice with other entrepreneurs. Looks like I was wrong. Just another message board for desperate boys living with their parents.
If you would just listen you could be as successful as me, I'm literally giving it away but you're all stubborn it seems. Oh well you can lead a horse to water-My grandad once said that, its a good sayinh he came up with and i swear by it

Attached: 20190316_083702.jpg (718x720, 352K)

success

>10/10 gf
>meals out

Nobody gives a fuck about your shitty car or fat girlfriend, answer my coffee question larper

L A R P
Who’s instagram account did you take these pics from?

its clearly a classmate you hate, stop the larp. there is no need to say he's fucking cringe. honsetly you have the face of a pleb. you also look like race mixed with slavs, from the greek esclaves, slaves.

and then on top of it you cut your mustaches like muslims leaving the chin strap beard... and make haircuts like aggressive... fuck off...

Landlord larper had a certain British charm. You are just a tubby burger.

chinstrap beards are for imbred cucks who wanna look tough. I suggest you never flex in public because you have a higly punchable face and will end up robbed and beaten up

thanks man u made my night

I feel your jealousy it's ok.
I'm not sure what you mean by since ICO, i don't know when they happen, is it beginning tax year ?

What do you mean found? This is anonymous chat board bruv lol. Man you guys have too much time.

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-083253_Instagram.jpg (717x716, 199K)

life of luxury

>there is ranjesh in the background
>gf chugs down green beverage

kek

I have a question =)
what is your portfolio looks like?

if possible screenshot would be nice

this

portofolio forex and coinfolio

gib or larp

Do you mean stocks or bitcoin?
I have a blockfolio to keep track of coins.

Attached: 20190316_083557.jpg (720x712, 322K)

I don't want to be a linkie anymore if I have to be with some fat bitch

this is 9/10 OP do your calculations

your gf is 4/10 and can be a 6 if your into fat asses

Attached: 41861412582_51b9cc4984.jpg (401x500, 51K)

When mainnet cunt

I actually thought of stocks....
what was your way to gain income at the start ? and how do you reinvest ?

p.s you have very nice gf very happy for you

I could use some advice friend. I have 10k to invest on crypto. I was thinking 60% Bitcoin, 20%ETH and 20%Link. What do you think?

never gonna make it

Here you go. I'm abit apprehensive to post this as it sounds like I'm probably in the wrong playground.
But if anyone wants to step it up a notch. Try getting some chain link. The people in my circles say it's likely gonna do a 5x!!

Attached: 76543456666yyf.jpg (720x1280, 239K)

What do you suggest then?

Who are the one in your circles?
> Where are the funds? proof with a wallet : ethplorer.io/address/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#tab=tab-holders&pageSize=100

So your name is Oli and you live in Essex...

Err how do you know that? I thought this was anonymous. Well the name is right but I don't live in Essex. Only a name bruv

Anyways. Just heading out to get my teeth whitened. When you ball at my level you too could afford treats like this.

Attached: 20190316_083546.jpg (710x710, 304K)

where did you do your research, any particular books or sites. please be as specific as possible

LARP. When will you brainlets learn? If OP can provide timestamp of guy in picture I will personally send 10 Jow Forums user 5 ETH tokens each. Like I said, it's easy to LARP, but providing proof, well that's another story.

Post ig info

I'm positive these pictures are just taken from some guy's social media and not you. also kys

>A compensating manlet who doesn't know anything about link but has over half a million of it.
I'm glad of the fact that you don't know anything about it because you don't deserve the knowledge. You're a disgrace to biz and to linkmarines who have gone through hard work to learn what they've learned and here you are shitting up this board with your porky gf and retarded boasting saying that you hold a lot of link and that we should be interested to ask you questions. Reddit is that way -->

You need to lose some weight man. You have too much excess fat. Its not good for a kid of your age.

What is wrong with you?
Your gf is fatter than you.
Definitely not 10/10
3 @ very best with those flabby arms

I hope this is real, 10/10 gf you said kek this is 3/10 at best

I want to know why you incorrectly use reflexive pronouns.

That pic would be a nice holo meme

When will people learn not to judge people on appearance and not personality. So glad I'm popular.
Anyone else hold link coins here?

Attached: 20190316_082149.jpg (718x894, 462K)

another pseudo millionaire who give no concrete advice about how to become one, shit thread

Cool car and nice gf bro. Well done. Thanks for posting. Please feel free to help a pleb like myself out and donate some BTC: 3QBPnddLnwJu8HLckT6LBMzS2TSij7AQss

How to you plan to cash out ? do you have a plan to cash out a certain percent of your stack at a certain price or do you plan to crash it form 100 to 20 ?

> who give
begone pajeet! Let the user larper discuss the merits of fat women

ok rape u next week

>10/10
Il Goblino
La creatura

Whats it like to be a faggot?

Is this fud. Its working.

Can't wait to be raped by Indians as it is in their nature to cheat, lie, and steal.

Attached: 1552709697812_0.gif (633x600, 193K)

toopics.com/p/1968397802027821270_180674513

hmmm

6/10 troll

What gave it away was the obviously slavic profile whilst writing perfect English.

goddamit

Manbun manlet

You can't detect accent through writing..

I am happy for you
Congrats
I lost all my money trading Forex haha :)

i fucking lost it here lmao great work finding these op

Which books do you recommend OP?