Fantom (FTM) GENERAL

Attached: Untitled.png (1250x792, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/fantomfoundation/fantom-improvement-proposal-2-proof-of-stake-by-the-numbers-fip-2-a02404144322
youtube.com/watch?v=9rWGse31aXE
youtube.com/watch?v=NacP8UTIoEw&t=3496s
youtube.com/watch?v=DT5SZAO8jlU
youtube.com/watch?v=INCA7t-oc7w
youtube.com/watch?v=d5DhKa4-Ugg
youtube.com/watch?v=poRJXluSg9M
blockfyre.com/blog/fantom-ftm-coin-review
reddit.com/r/FantomFoundation/comments/aobvas/fantom_ama_recap_feb_7th/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ANDRE CRONJE says 5 NEW PARTNERSHIPS to be announced in the coming weeks, and MORE EXCHANGE LISTINGS, and an EARLIER MAINNET.

Attached: 43.png (638x246, 25K)

Fantom (FTM) is the world’s first DAG based Smart Contract platform that solves the issue of scalability and confirmation time of the existing blockchain technology. Fantom uses OPERA Chain (processes a list of events asynchronously with no rights to modify previously confirmed transactions), Lachesis Protocol (transactions are confirmed with a DAG) and Story Data (transaction and smart contract function may store a piece of data for tracking and supply-chain management). It has the following features:

-Instant Payment/Settlements – Asynchronously with instant confirmation
-Near Zero Cost – Less than 0.01$ USD
-Infinite Scalability – Capability increases as more nodes participate
-Open-sourced – Transparent
-300,000 TPS

Fantom's core blockchain developer and technology adviser is ANDRE CRONJE

Fantom has strategic partnerships with ORACLE, South Korean Government, Dubai, SBCK (Korean subsidiary of Softbank Group), Danfoss (a multi-billion dollar corporation and giant in the efficient energy industry and IoT infrastructure), Pos Bank (manufactures and sells POS terminals and peripherals in South Korea), Fuiou Group (a leading payment solution provider in China), Hancom Secure (one of the oldest IT companies of South Korea), Coinsilium (blockchain fintech), South Korean Food Technology Association, Yonsei University, SL Blockchain Partners, Quantum Equity Partners, Coinhills, King & Wood Mallesons (a Hong Kong-based legal cyrpto firm), Korean Association for the Promotion of the blockchain Industry (KBIPA), SFA (Singapore FinTech Association), Wehome (decentralized airbnb), and Terra (a decentralized stablecoin centered upon ecommerce).

Fantom is vice-chairman of board in the OBCIA (Open Blockchain Industry Association) whose members include MICROSOFT, IBM, The Loop, MediBloc, BlockO and Glosfer along with conglomerates Shinhan Bank, SK Telecom, LG U+, Kakao and more

Fantom was recently listed on BITMAX and DIGIFINEX exchanges. More exchanges are coming. It is only a matter of time before Binance

ICO Drops rating:

Hype rate: VERY HIGH
Risk rate: LOW
ROI rate: VERY HIGH
ICO Drops score: VERY HIGH INTEREST

Attached: ddddd.png (936x218, 8K)

we know all this faggot. stop shilling
we don't need more retards who panic sell on every small pump

At all times, 70% of the total circulating supply of FTM will be used for validation staking (staked by the validator plus delegated staking)

medium.com/fantomfoundation/fantom-improvement-proposal-2-proof-of-stake-by-the-numbers-fip-2-a02404144322

Fantom (FTM) has the top volume on Idex

Attached: 1.png (642x836, 66K)

>we know all this faggot. stop shilling
>we don't need more retards who panic sell on every small pum
No one is selling their Fantom (FTM) until it has a marketcap of $1 billion dollars (100x from here)

Ethereum vibes. Damn

Attached: 1550701656379.jpg (619x906, 141K)

Interview with Fantom blockchain core developer Andre Cronje and THE CRYPTO LARK: youtube.com/watch?v=9rWGse31aXE

Interview with Andre Cronje and OH HEY MATTY: youtube.com/watch?v=NacP8UTIoEw&t=3496s

Interview with Andre Cronje and IVAN ON TECH: youtube.com/watch?v=DT5SZAO8jlU

Andre Cronje presenting Fantom at Protocol NYC: Blockchain Showcase: youtube.com/watch?v=INCA7t-oc7w

CRUSH CRYPTO reviews Fantom: youtube.com/watch?v=d5DhKa4-Ugg

THE CRYPTONOMATRON reviews Fantom:
youtube.com/watch?v=poRJXluSg9M

@HabichtJonathan review of Fantom: blockfyre.com/blog/fantom-ftm-coin-review

She better have some good stink or she’s useless

>Ethereum vibes. Damn

Attached: 222222.png (501x307, 72K)

Medium: medium.com/fantomfoundation

Telegram: t.me/fantom_english

Twitter: twitter.com/FantomFDN

CoinMarketcap: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fantom

Smart money is accumulating and waiting for the normies to FOMO in later

Attached: 11111.png (1228x777, 115K)

Odorless, no stank here

Attached: 1552325852729.jpg (368x491, 35K)

PAJEET SCAM, WARNING!

DO NOT BUY!

>PAJEET SCAM, WARNING!
>DO NOT BUY!

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 52K)

Unironically this

How much to make it ?

Attached: Rg3nYzs.jpg (592x684, 49K)

>How much to make it ?
250,000 to make it
3.175 million for generational wealth

look at idex trade history. people are only buying. no one is selling

Attached: 5666666.png (1234x648, 87K)

I bought 100k+

thanks just bought 100k

That 430k buy is me

Holding up better than most alts.

670k reporting in

What do you think the Digifinex listing will do to the price? I noticed it tanked a bit during the Bitmax listing. But Digifinex is a much bigger exchange. Do you think it will go up or down significantly?

This shit is already 10mm market cap and double where it was 10 days ago the pump for this junk is over, what is next?

Wow this is getting sad, just get into CHX already if you want an 1000x

Check out Fleta if you like Fantom. Not too late to make it anons, the Koreans got us covered.

>dump everything above 10 million. buy microcap shitcoins and get fucking rekt

t. brainlet

sitting comfy on 50k, will I make it?

Holding solid pretty well while everything is dumping.

why did you faggots start shilling this all of a sudden? I MISSED MY ENTRY AT THE BOTTOM

I've been shilling it for over a week, and everyone dismissed it as a scam

had my eye on this since end of february but didnt pull the trigger, as soon as i realized it was x2 and CT ejaculating all over it feelsbad

Fags kept calling me Ranjeesh.

trying to buy 150k more right now, that'll put me over a full BTC worth of FTM
feeling extremely comfy boys

blockfyre.com/blog/fantom-ftm-coin-review

it's going to 10x over the next couple of months. mainnet, 70% of circ supply locked up in staking, more exchanges, more partnerships & marketing

don't even think about taking profits until then

I will NOT get dumped on

NOT THIS TIME

I'm thinking we're back.

Volume on Kucoin grew a lot today for some reason.

>I will NOT get dumped on
>NOT THIS TIME
this isn't some pnd shitcoin like lto

wew top volume on IDEX again
get in on the next LTO level moon mission before we 5x next

I think the proto-normies are catching on. Kucoin volume is number 1 again.

what does this project do? i don't get it exactly
also price predictions anyone?

Fantom AMA: reddit.com/r/FantomFoundation/comments/aobvas/fantom_ama_recap_feb_7th/

>mfw I only have 85k FTM

Attached: 1422768987920.jpg (579x329, 69K)

IOTA isn't even at 10% of what needs to be there to become a fully functional autonomous network. They'll need another decade until the tangle is fully industry ready. FANTOM is the same so it's shit. Stop shilling your garbage duch korean coin western pajeets.

iota has a coordinatorless testnet. could be as early as a year

what does this project do? i don't get it exactly

seems like a shitcone with all the bagholders. price is over 80% down from ICO

These answers aren't great Tbh

>also known as an ideal entry point or “bargain”

That’s a shit AMA. Listen to the cryptolark interview and I’ll watch for your buy order in 50 minutes

why is this cronje faggot talking about IoT and smart cities and waste management non-stop, no one cares about these memes. presentation is really a weak point of ftm

>>also known as an ideal entry point or “bargain”
this

Smart money does ie government money.
Anyway, go spend your neetbux on something else if you don’t see this as a good opportunity I don’t really care desu

stay poor

Attached: judenlaugh.png (333x293, 12K)

Fantom will 100x and that’s being conservative

Where can I buy?

>Where can I buy?
kucoin, idex, bitmax.... digifinex tomorrow... more exchanges coming soon

fantom is either #1 or near #1 volume in all exchanges it's listed on. it is only a matter of time before it gets listed on binance. they have the funds to get on there