Accumulate while it's still low. - Stakenet (XSN)

You're unironically going to make it, if you hold a masternode in this.

>Stakenet is the third coin (Right after BTC/LTC) to implement lightning swaps on mainnet.
>They also partnered up with the Litecoin Foundation to help with lightning tech.
>They are working on their OWN Hardware Wallet- VIPER (Competing with Ledger, Trezor, and Xeeda) Which is the first crypto project EVER to work on that.
>Stakenet is soon launching a multi currency wallet with inbuilt lightning and atomic swaps (HUGE)
>Stakenet will also soon launch the first masternode powered DEX. Which requires NO registration, NO KYC, no bullshit at all.

Stakenet recently partnered up with it's first Venture Capital who's ready to invest heavily in the coin. twitter.com/XSNofficial/status/1091437624307474434

Accumulate while you still can, faggots. 3 Exchange listings this month.

Attached: Stakenet2.png (642x354, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/altcoin-magazine/digital-cash-to-redefine-personal-finances-and-businesses-3ca04a6be91f
youtu.be/jz6-Meb46U8
medium.com/altcoin-magazine/banking-in-a-new-dimension-the-trustless-revolution-5e849ff740ef
medium.com/stakenet/exertive-proof-of-stake-epos-4a999807f9e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was just listed on OKEx partner site yesterday. Coinall

Check pic related. I'm definitely in on the Airdrop, free money, why not

Attached: D1sO_JVX0AA4Ts6.jpg (1200x675, 55K)

Better get your shills out before they close biz for good ranjeesh

Stinky linky

Read this, and try to understand why these masternodes are NOT running the way every other masternodes are.
These are WAY more profitable.

Attached: MN2.jpg (1080x1474, 372K)

At least one team in the top 400 who's hard working it seems. Curious about MNaaS seems amazingly easy to set up a node and way cheaper than Vultr

found this the other day medium.com/altcoin-magazine/digital-cash-to-redefine-personal-finances-and-businesses-3ca04a6be91f

got my self 4 masternodes since then with some leftover btc. will swll half my xrp to get more on coinall, too bad its a kyc exchange. lightning dex will be good, especially when their private lightning swaps roll out

It takes less than 10 minutes to setup a node using MNaaS. Go for it man.

yes man its a service too help xsn adoption made by the xsn team and not some random masternode service. makes running a mn possible for everyone but the mnaas is just very little part of stakenet

What else do they offer? Looking to diversify my portfolio a little, tired of BTC, it does fucking nothing

Right now you can stake or run a MN to get block rewards, later this year they will launch the DEX and the dapps, and all fees collected by them will go straight to the MN owners for powering it.

Cross chain staking
Cold staking
Cloud staking
Masternode as a service
Masternode monitoring service
Wearable Hardware wallet
Light wallet with lightning swaps and atomic swaps
Private transactions

And much more. Check their roadmap

Later this year user, for now only block rewards if you look to make profit.

I know, was just pointing out some of their upcoming and already established features.

Check pic related.

The new light wallet. Boy does it look SEXY!!!

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-03-15_at_10.13.44.png (1208x764, 826K)

Looks decent, when is it scheduled for?

Do none of these coin exchange sites just accept a regular bank card?

Currently in testing, no release date though.
They aren't working with deadlines due to the new tech being developed. but they do update the progress bars in their roadmap, so you can see where they stand.

If you want to pay using a credit card, download the coinomi multi wallet on the app store, and inside the wallet there is an option to pay with a credit card.
A bit higher fee than a normal exchange, but it's not too bad actually

Bought at 2400 when this got shilled a few weeks ago. Bought more at 3000 a few days ago. Thinking of buying more now at 3700. Really think this one could go all the way

Currently there is 29.3M XSN locked up in MNs along with roughly and additional 36M in staking. So roughly 65M XSN of our 80M current supply is locked in staking/MNs.

We're going to 10k sats within a few months.
For now, the next target is 4k sats..
Lots of chinks interested in XSN, after the new listing, that's my conclusion after I joined the Coinall Telegram group.

All the way to the bottom once discord shills dump their bags.

How lightning swap works btw? How lightning channels work on exchange?

Attached: image0.jpg (311x355, 32K)

They will work on the backend, Will be performed with a push of a button, so the technical aspects won't be of anyones worry

If you really want to know you should go to their TG and ask one of their devs, no one here can answer you properly because their devs are the only ones that went this far with lightning.

Exactly, or try their Discord. Very friendly devs that actually takes the time to answer peoples questions, unlike other projects I've seen where you hardly get an answer.

That's what i like the most about the project, the devs are always answering questions and helping the community. It's more than just a profit, you also get to learn alot from the team.

XSN Masternodes create a massive network of computers that generate incredible amounts of computational power. They provide high-end network services and run the DApps that are built upon the blockchain. This massive network will power Stakenet dx (our Lightning DEX) by performing Lightning Swaps (Lightning Network Cross-Chain Atomic Swaps) between different coins, facilitate instant on-chain transactions by using InstantSend, and private transactions with PrivateSend. They will also host Lightning DApps, Lightning Channels, and provide liquidity to the Lightning Network with their collateral. XSN Masternodes will be one of the most powerful stations in crypto that earn passive streams of income for the services they provide.

Attached: MN.jpg (1920x1080, 582K)

XSN is supported by Ledger, Trezor, and Xeeda.
That's how solid the project actually is

Attached: Ledger.jpg (360x254, 16K)

Do u have to buy a masternode all at once or can you collect with what u already had?

Don't have to buy if you can't afford a MN. There is also Tpos or cloud staking for smaller amounts.

As the guy beneath you posted. There are 4 ways to profit with Stakenet. Check this video:
youtu.be/jz6-Meb46U8

Just watched the video, but got a question. Can't the merchant running the TPOS for me potentially steal the coins?

No. There is a reason it's called TRUSTLESS proof of stake.
It's completely safe

So they won't just be "money making machines" which I consider a fucking waste.
So many trash masternode coins out there it's sickening. This could actually be a decent hold long term, will do my own research though

huge gains from the week

Huge? Well yeah compared to the rest of the market 70% gains is pretty damn good

Also check the volume. Coinall is not yet included in the total volume

Attached: Screenshot_20190316_174323.jpg (1080x1970, 289K)

That's quite impressive for a project ranked that low, wow

Just bought my first coins on Coinall. About 4000, which staking method would benefit me the most? Solo staking will probably eat some electricity due to having to have my wallet open all the time

For that amount I would put them on the cloud. Just drop them in the cloud wallet and after 24 hours you will begin getting rewards. It’s really simple

Better use Tpos with that amount, the cloud is a centralised solution for small amounts(under 1000XSN).

I consider small amounts anything under a masternode so each to their own. All dependant on each persons personal risk threshold. I VPS for TPoS would cost about $5 so a merchant would want a big chunk of your block rewards to run that vs the 10% on the cloud

You have your options, you can do whatever you like. But personally i wouldn't leave more than 2K on the cloud, i already have 30k+ stuck on craptopia.

I have 2 MNs and use MNaaS for hosting because I'm lazy and don't feel like manually maintaining a VPS

It costs 15 cents in XSN/day to host a MN. The current rate is 1.0284 XSN per day per MN. The rewards for hosting a MN at the moment come out to around 9 XSN/day.

I make 18 XSN/day, currently $2.62 and $2.32 after the hosting fees are deducted. $16.24/wk after fees. $71/month after profits.

Something to note about Stakenet is its performance last year. It came to life in Feb 2018, a few weeks after the ATH of the bear market. For all the efforts of the team throughout the entire year, the price dumped as the bear market set in.

We hired on a former executive director from JP Morgan to help guide us and build our DEX!
>price pumps
We're launching our cloud staking service
>price dumps
We're adding more coins to it
>price dumps
We hired PhD scientists and a hardware engineer from Apple to help us build up the project
>price dumps
Here's this novel idea we've introduced called EPoS or Exertive Proof of Stake that can be used to build up a private decentralized medical database.
>price dumps
We're on Xeeda!
>price dumps
We're working with the Litecoin foundation to build up their LN network
>price dumps
Ledger support!
>price dumps
If they did exactly what they did 1 year earlier, they would have hit double if not triple digits

Damn, I completely agree with you. There is no reason this wouldn't have touched at least $10 had they done all this a year earlier.
$70 a month in pure profit seems about right. I make double that, but I host 4 masternodes, so makes sense I guess.
You really just put everything into a greater perspective I hadn't thought about, so thank you. I'm actually considering buying more now, since I didn't know about EPoS.
Do you happen to know about the Oracles Stakenet is gonna work on in Q3? I'd like to know more.

twu will dump on you, brainlets

I haven't looked into the oracle aspect just yet. For now, I'm just looking forward to the light wallet lightning DEX and cold staking.

Stakenet is front and center in this article on trustless banking and economy.
medium.com/altcoin-magazine/banking-in-a-new-dimension-the-trustless-revolution-5e849ff740ef
tl;dr:
>Trustless banking is a relatively young concept that adds an entirely new dimension to the conventional model of financial security. It has given birth to a scenario where every participating individual is in complete control of their funds at all times while also enjoying the efficient securities, the potential for growth, and effectiveness of a large institution. In essence, trustless banking has created an opportunity for hard cash in a wallet or a change jar to gain interest 24/7. Every time the wallet is opened, there is slightly more money in there. $500 in an envelope may surprise its bearer with an additional $5 if it sits idle for a period of time, while the jar of change will gradually compile pennies and nickels on its own. Via blockchain technology, these loose funds are always accounted for as if they were deposited in a savings account. They are impossible to double-spend. Additionally, and rather conveniently, the funds are instantly spendable. Since every loose penny is accounted for and invested in an ecosystem for growth, it strengthens the total investing power of the bank. In direct contradiction to tradition, the individual retains their money at all times while the bank retains the records and receipts.
What they've built is already quite monumental and there's so much more coming.

medium.com/stakenet/exertive-proof-of-stake-epos-4a999807f9e4

Will be on 2020 roadmap.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Really appreciate it. Might actually buy some xsn now

fuck it, selling my link for this

Attached: 1536843095167.jpg (640x915, 64K)

Dat pic user
Hahahahahaha

TOPKEK

Attached: 9213658.jpg (390x470, 43K)

XSN ABOUT TO MOON LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

GET
THE
FUCK
IN!!!!

Pic related

Attached: 1552660762787.png (859x423, 17K)

IT SICK IT PISS

Nice. Looking forward to see the 2020 roadmap already

Good god man it's not even Q2 2019

Don't know why my id changed but w/e

So what? Look at the roadmap for this year, it's fucking insane the stuff they want to pull off.
Now imagine what the 2020 Roadmap will look like. Gonna be fucking awesome, no doubt about that

You forgot to add solid in there. What I'm saying is let the devs do they're thing. You just want more shit on the roadmap so you can hype and say GET IN NOW OR STAY POOR

Naah dude, just excited to see what they'll pull out of their sleeves for 2020, one thing I already know now is EPoS

Suuuuuuuure