Bullish

bullish

Attached: honk.jpg (1086x932, 245K)

lmao is that the whole chainlink audience??? what a fucking travesty!

Attached: 3D811CE8-6ECD-4004-8708-A1A9E5321D17.png (960x1280, 1.77M)

I usually love to make fun of you delusional stinkies, but this is pretty sad desu. I feel kinda bad for you.

I don't think about you at all.

Attached: chainlink (2).jpg (1024x683, 231K)

Sergey Sergers, burger eating extraordinaire, had just finished polishing off his fourteenth Big Mac, eating fellow competitors Weasely Stevie and Thomie Two Toes under the table, when Spelling Bee Adelyn made an announcement.
"Mr Sergers, you have a call from Swift; it seems to be one of the Executives".
"I'll take it in my 'Speaking Room' and bring me my hat and apples"
"Is that the meeting room or your office, Mr Sergers?"
Sergey Sergers scoffed at this question and remarked, "Philosophers have a particular way of understanding the world. My speaking room is what you non-philosophers call an 'office' but I no longer enjoy the connotations after watching the AMERICAN version of The Office".
"Certainly Mr. Sergers I'll prepare it for you right away".
"Clean up this mess and get these losers back to work, I'm in charge here and don't you forget it".

Attached: 1552636711376.gif (1247x937, 2.28M)

Absolute state of no linkers

top kek saved

Adelyn quickly went to the closest and retrieved Sergey's hat and apples. Sergey put on his hat because Rory, in his thick Tex-arse accent, said cowboy hats make the man. Sergey always wears the hat when Swift Executives call. Rory also told him that chewing an apple will make Sergey seem calmband this calmness will make the Swift Executives feel a sense of confidence when listening to Sergey's rants.
"Yeah this is Mr Sergers, whatcha want?" Sergey said inbetween massive bites of the apple. The apple was a red delicious and juicy, so juicy that Swift Executives often became envious of Sergey's converted supply of apples.

Attached: 1552336769186.jpg (1280x719, 610K)

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Recent from the boat, from Reddit, boy? I remember when I was like you. Braindead. Lemme will give you advice, so that you can do it in this cyber shelter: never to do such jokes. You do not have a reputation here, you do not have a name, you have a tires here. I am a survivor of the most appropriate and you will not survive long after you tell stupid jokes that your little hugbie friends will skip. No one here. You do not get up. You do not discount. This is not a red, boy. This is Jow Forums. We have a REAL intellectual discussion, something that I do not believe, you know. I do not like you, you can defeat the bricks at last, you are constantly looking to look like. I hope you are not. I hope you'll stay here and learn our ways. The things are different here, unlike some other location that is compatible with the light of online pop culture. You can be something here. Me? At home, I'm a judge ... this place ... this place has a lot to offer ... heh you'll see, child. . . that is, if you can handle it ...

It's disgusting how obese he has become. Has he no shame?

Extremely bullish

Link to his instagram?

Hold on, zoom in.

Attached: enhance.jpg (154x112, 5K)

Thank you for showing the real picture, based user

WHAT THE FUCK NO WAY
SERGEY NAZAROV IS SATOSHI NAKAMOTO

The initials fit

kek

if anything it shows how early we are. This isn't a dev conference, had seats been full it would've meant things are priced in

Of course we are early. Nobody gives two shits about Oracles, Smart Contracts and LINK. This is Ethereum in 2015. We will be rewarded, and in 2022 people will be asking on Jow Forums "what is the next ChainLink?".