Satoshi says time to sober up Jow Forums!

Satoshi says time to sober up Jow Forums!

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-16 16-18-24.png (583x179, 22K)

csw = fag

Is he actually a homosexual?

The Ponzi is not over.

THE PONZI CANNOT BE STOPPED.

Attached: 1392328386797.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

You can't say/prove he is not gay, so..

Long hours? Fuck off, we'll be doing 4 day weeks soon. I already work from home plenty.

you heard it from your cult leader, dump your BSV.

Attached: satoshivision.jpg (289x321, 109K)

Attached: images (9).jpg (557x520, 31K)

That cant be real. I'm selling my SV

Attached: 1552706706385.png (500x522, 93K)

gay people are the future. get onwit the times dude

Reminder: Calvin Ayre's a pedo and BSV is a pedo coin

> le patent meme and document forging fraud man who claims the satoshi pseudonym refuses to sign with the genesis wallet talking about hard work
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA
*breathes*
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Oh fuck me please tell me the constant posts about this guy are just an ironic inside joke or something. No one is dumb enough to actually believe this retarded fag right?

kek we can actually prove that he is tho for a change.

he is like Jow Forums tho always do the opposite of what he says and you will be fine.

You will feel reaaaaally retarded when you finally find out the truth

the truth that creg is actually a ftm tranny?

the guy is wrong at least 90% of the time. csw is a fucking joke.

when was he last right? and let's ignore bashing linkies for a moment!

he said to be in fiat before the drop from 6k in nov. thats the only time he has been right afaik.

actually that was Willy

No fuck, he dumped and was the main reason for the bcashrmageddon. Of course he was right. Like stubbing someone with a knife after warning about knifes hurting people.

Fuck im so comfy with my bsv but il be honest i have more btc. either way il win lmao

This is perhaps the most desperate FUD thread I've seen in a while. That you all have to resort to CIA-tier pedo accusations just shows how little ammo you actually have in this fight.

[01G] are all accumulation fudders btw, look closely in Warosu and you'll see it

>[01G] are all accumulation fudders btw
i accumulate btc alright

OK sport, I believe you

the only one fudding is csw. the guy is like bizzarro justin sun.

Horrible.

Attached: 1482681928665.png (575x548, 98K)

That's because it's all fucking shit. A world with thousands of illiquid shitcoins is a hellish dystopia at scale. God bless him for calling it what it is.

CSW aside, all the innovation and creativity is pouring into BSV. This is an objective fact. I myself have convinced 5 ETH devs I know in person to switch over, and their mind is blown every day. It's a Renaissance.

unfortunately for SVers though, csw is even more of a lead weight around sv's neck than he is on the rest of the market.

That's fine, just CSW is acting like a bizzarro Trump

Maybe he's fudding BSV by acting crazy, like linkfags do, so everybody can get in

hes certainly not doing sv any favors by acting like a lunatic, announcing far out announcements, and never following through on his words.

That's because he doesn't care about the market. The "crypto space" is a joke.

Real businesses don't care about maximalism, they don't care about BTC, they don't care about any of this. They want to use things that help their business. CSW is the only one offering those things.

But I can see why people are mad. They got rich off this shit, and a lot of newbs listen to what they say and they feel they have a certain authority. And quite frankly, it's gonna get fucking ugly once they realize this one guy got it more right than they did as a collective. It's going to get very, very ugly.

He misspelled hard fork tho

He has followed through, just not for you.

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-091823_Twitter.jpg (720x1058, 338K)

DELET
im not done acculumating you prick

fucking based, this guy gets it

Lol I never realized what a scammer this guy was until now. He sounds like some self-help guru who tries to appear above scammers yet is actually one himself.

imagine betting on btc or other shitcoins in 2019
sadly people will fomo in only when bsv filps bch ROFLMAO

>It's going to get very, very ugly.
it already is my nigga especially if you hold bch since pre fork kek

too bad all the technology was published between 1996 and 2013, a 2016-2018 patent will not be upheld in any court. creg got some expensive hobbies.

Faketoshi just keeps tweeting the most obvious shit. No duh we are now in the developmental phase where real projects will continue on and the ponzis have died off. Am I suppose to believe he is satoshi by stating the most obvious every time?

bunch of fags in australia
instead of onwit you should check out witnet, its already a better, working oracle than chainlinks theories

wew. bsv is going in the wrong direction to do that. maybe it should shoot for staying ahead of monero at this point.

nobody:
delusional cashies: Satoshi says time to sober up Jow Forums!

Ahhh yes witnet which hasn’t even entered testnet is a better working oracle than Chainlink

I don't care. Get with the program. Build something.

Literally anyone building stuff out on SV right now is going to be insanely wealthy in 10 years. Even if you're a total retard, you can get a hang of it eventually, and you'll be way ahead of any of the BTC NPCs when they finally get the hint that Core is ireedeemably compromised. Literally noone can debunk the fact that every single feature in Bitcoin that would be a pain in the ass for governments and centralized banks has been taken out of BTC. Every cool/novel feature has been replaced, and you got in return perhaps the most condescending people alive telling you to use credit cards and HODL. Fucking idiots.

Imagine giving a shit about any of what you just said.

You don't understand how patent law works.

>Imagine giving a shit about any of what you just said.
imagine going from $600 to $60 after going from $4000 to $250... i can't even imagine the butthurt.

>You don't understand how patent law works.
right back at you
>The U.S. patent system bestows legal rights upon those who divulge their inventions to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) in the form of a patent application. According to U.S. law, a patent cannot be obtained if an invention was previously known or used by other people in the U.S., or was already patented or published anywhere in the world.
it's the same roughly everywhere, a patent that describes something published and known worldwide previously will not be upheld because nobody likes patent trolls.

Spoken like a true male anus enthusiast

sv is gonna win that hashwar any day now

any day friend, just wait and trust guru creg!

I'm sick and fucking tired of this annoying homosexual constantly posting with a complex disorder. We get it, nobody wants your forked forked shitcoin, but that doesn't give him reason to pout like a little alcoholic aussie cunt 50+ times a day. Wish he'd just drink himself to death already.

welcome to the club! the worst thing is the additional damage the sv cunts do with their little p&d campaigns. in understand those bags are very heavy but be a fucking man and bear the loss!

maybe its time for creg to sober up

you can't do that his brain now metabolizes alcohol instead of sugar.

>Guy paying 40k per patent is not doing doing his homework and is just trying to prop up a scam
Accumulation fudder confirmed. Nobody can be this dumb.

Attached: angrydedede.png (214x210, 64K)

trust me csw is not that dumb he is not putting his own money into these patents but those that he scams. he is a conman. we are not his mark exactly he is after very specific people on a personal level this often includes seduction and sex even. but we can get the fallout when he gets his hands on twitter.

patent trolls are a real term. It doesn't cost 40k per patent. You can literally shit them out

Do you think Creg managed to seduce Calvin?

isnt he the guy who pump and dumped bitcoin sv

he fucked bitcoin belle and then went after him. chances are user. chances are. it's just how he operates.

HAHAHA CANT WAIT FOR LINKIES TO DISAPPEAR

Attached: 52E0A8E1-9482-4B7D-9931-7DB15D38E140.jpg (1101x1554, 1.19M)

sorry i was thinking of gavin, calvin may have not been sexually seduced not directly but i wouldn't be surprised if creg pandered to his pedo needs.

on the other hand it's clear as days he fucked roger ver. they don't call it the worlds most expensive gay divorce for nothing.