Daily reminder

Imagine not buying the real bitcoin under $70

Attached: 184E2FD6-8B06-4F04-8834-D9059CA65A97.png (768x192, 26K)

Imagine falling for this crap.

Attached: Blank+_9caebd660c24b6e755e08a331c69176b.png (326x250, 25K)

You lost the game, this was your shot and you blew it. Enjoy your forever sideways linkies

Sold 10k

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-185346.png (1080x1536, 165K)

Link? Kek, another shitcoin. Kys fag

Attached: 0mfay069y0x01.png (842x792, 82K)

5 years tops if you are in btc tho, i can't say for other shitcoins.

this faggot is the best fudder in crypto.

I've got 25 BSV, once I get access to my hardware wallet I'm selling all my BTC and LINK and QNT to get another 50 or so

i wouldn't mind that much if he wasn't fudding btc all the time. i would still think he is a retard and make fun of him, but he is actually a harmful idiot.

Harmful to your investment maybe

everyone's really especially to svtards. when you fud btc the entire crpypto market suffers.

Why don't you do something productive instead of being a Jow Forums version of pic related? Serious question. You sound like you worry about money a lot.

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-102639_Twitter.jpg (539x1393, 354K)

it's my downtime asscunt i spend it however i please

Whatever you say bro, just take care of yourself ok? Money isn't everything.

Are you a paid shill? Because you're not going to make any money from this shit coin. I just want you to be compensated for your time

for me it is because in this world money is freedom

well to be more precise wealth is freedom altho in my country bitcoin counts as currency not commodity.

Appreciate the sincere answer. How often do you use BTC?

i don't think i would buy anything with it right now even if i could. i just buy and hold and wait for a brighter future. i'm thinking about opening a bitcoin bank but regulations are not friendly at all here. i would need a small fortune even tho this bank would not actually hold bitcoins for most clients it would simply provide multisig trezor service with personal show or 2fa of choice.

btc is useless.

It will be eternally crippled.

Attached: blockbtc_flowchart.jpg (938x716, 107K)

crippled my ass

>crippled
my lightning node will validate trillions of transactions for the whole world and calculate the np hard routing problem in milliseconds to properly route trustless anonymous IOU's that governments will surely allow me to profit from.

Attached: lightning-node.jpg (311x400, 29K)

Smart move. If Lightning does take off you would be in a good position as well, if you became a commercial-level routing node that let their clients open channels.

Imagine believing everything this guy says.

Attached: forged.jpg (798x1211, 281K)

>he doesn't have Windows 95 PLUS!
leave this place

Attached: gMZtvRf.jpg (800x600, 52K)

lmfao the absolute state of fake satoshi

>If Lightning does take off you would be in a good position as well
indeed that's the idea

Absolute state of redditors who think they have an intelligent IQ because they read a few sentences of no merit. Kys

>magically using the word cryptocurrency in 2008
in his defense, i made a doom clone in 1991

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Attached: STIFF.jpg (543x500, 99K)

nobody wants your aids induced rigor mortis you fag

Hey guys, I know he lied about this and that, and also lied about that other thing, but he truly is saying the truth about being satoshi!

to be a financial institution here you need $1million to $300 million capital depending on form... i'm gonna be too late unless i can skirt this regulation somehow.

the routing problem can be reduced to O(1) if needed be tho

It's tricky, but you're not trapped. You just have to be enterprising and creative. Key storage/multi sig is much less complicated than the lightning stuff, which is actual money routing.

yeah but, i can't even exchange btc to national currency without falling to the financial institution regulation. i got 2 ideas, first to start off as an exchange and then expand, or use the loophole about offshore banks.

How?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING SHIT COULD YOU IMAGINE HOLDING BUTTCOIN SV LMAO WTF IM LITERALLY LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW I CNST FUCKING BREATHE TO THINK THAT HUMANS WITHOUT BRAINS CAN ACTUALLY FIGURE OUTHOW TO BUY THIS SHITCOIN LMAO BEYOND OH WHAT A RIDE THIS HAS BEEN LMFBBCO XD XD XD XD

On a long enough time frame, I believe miners, exchanges and banks will all be the same thing more or less. Might be worth considering using mining as a launch point in your case, since it's the least regulated aspect of Bitcoin.

i got two ideas first is about big multisig wallets kinda like ring signatures used by some privacy coins or the second is about a trustful negative balance capable legal third layer for hubs that makes routing superfluous. this would still mean the end points are using the network in a trustless manner, it's just one hub can take on an others liability and settling later in bulk for the difference.
this would reduce the mesh to the ideal shape for ln users.

i see it more like this, the primary exchange from fiat to btc will be at banks, and the exchanges will be where you play with futures and other crypto. banks will run the largest ln nodes with the most funds in, and they will allow you to include your btc in those pools (this is not trustless however) they also allow you to use their sql wallets for micro payments even cheaper and simpler than ln but of course it has ln connectivity for outside the bank payments. this will be pocket money tho, and the serious funds will be held in multisig wallets where gain the bank is a signatory service also providing safe and legal backing for inheritance. as a final service there will be futures backed cards that you can lock in at a price to spend and hopefully settle at that price making the whole experience of using btc very seamless.