Foxxconn. Manufactures 70% of global electronics

Do you want to know which public blockchain they're building on with undeniable proof before it becomes public information?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1142x1268, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sirin-labs-token/
newsbtc.com/2018/04/05/sirin-labs-hires-foxconn-to-manufacture-worlds-first-blockchain-phone/
dailyfintech.com/2017/04/03/interview-with-soul-htite-of-dianrong-to-understand-the-intersection-of-supply-chain-finance-and-blockchain/
analytics.hypernum.com/person/jack-lee
youtu.be/CRWt27Vuolk?t=405
youtu.be/CRWt27Vuolk?t=484
iotex.io/partnership
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Digging

it's amb right

I guess origintrail

>Chained Finance

It's easy to find if you know where to look, but you probably don't
no
desu i don't think the biggest companies will look to 'supply chain blockchains' for their supply chain. if they're going to use a public chain supply chain would just be one part of that and they'd eventually want to move all of their processes over

Says Chained Finance

that's the name of the company/working group, but they are building on an already-on-exchanges public blockchain

I heard these foxconn sirs have a lot of patents. Guess who else has a lot of patents? STIFF

Attached: 1545313755892.jpg (292x353, 34K)

Cambridge Blockchain

rlc

greg is unrioncially satoj

Sirin Labs Token

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sirin-labs-token/
newsbtc.com/2018/04/05/sirin-labs-hires-foxconn-to-manufacture-worlds-first-blockchain-phone/

I can tell you right now it’s not going to be one of your little supply chain meme coin scam like Vechain or Ambrosus.
Blockchain has a use in supply chain but there is zero need to use a tokenised network. Might be a need for an oracle network though. Can’t think which one would be most likely right now. Sure it will come to me.

[REDACTED]
1000 suicide nets eoy!!!!!

no. dumb article, foxconn manufacturers like 90% of mobile devices in china of course they'd be the ones to manufacture whatever sirin is doing. shame on them for trying to make it look like there's a connection there

how about you just tell me

Last I checked, Hyperledger doesn't have an exchange-traded token

Attached: hyperledger.png (924x833, 123K)

that's the prototype. live implementation will not run on hyperledger, its trash

dailyfintech.com/2017/04/03/interview-with-soul-htite-of-dianrong-to-understand-the-intersection-of-supply-chain-finance-and-blockchain/

Attached: stinkyledger.png (1363x560, 57K)

Oh wait, they also expanded last year to another permissioned system...

Attached: cordaisliterallydumping.png (1084x257, 39K)

This. The blockchains that companies use for supply chains will not be ones that sell worthless shitcoin token to gullible neets. It will be Corda and hyperledger etc. Real companies not fake start ups scams. The question you need to ask yourself is how will these blockchains get data on chain and cross chain in a secure and trustless way?

dianrong aren't foxconn they're just one p2p lender (i.e. a user of the system) who has been using the system in a permissioned way so far. chained finance (foxconn) themselves are now moving towards public based implementation

anyway here you are. do with it what you will:

analytics.hypernum.com/person/jack-lee

note who the founder is an advisor of
then note what the head of business dev said in this interview. "this company has 13 layers of supply chain" (he's an mit grad btw)

youtu.be/CRWt27Vuolk?t=405

i then googled "foxconn 13 layers of supply chain" and coincidentally, foxconn has 13 layers of supply chain!
he also continues talking about it here youtu.be/CRWt27Vuolk?t=484 says they have a really strong partnership and have developed trust and are working on multiple projects
im not an shill i was just sent the interview, but now I am probably going to buy some and become a shill. their github is really impressive too desu
maybe the next antshares (coming from someone who actually bought antshares)

The question is:

When can we expect Foxconn to announce IoTeX as their blockchain to the public?

good dots, thx bby.

Their only listed partnership XYO looks like a shitshow. Look how many employees they have. Someone should tell Iotex about Chainlink.

Attached: 1515033220226.gif (549x534, 123K)

fuck knows. hopefully this year based on him saying they're releasing a number of subchains throughout

iotex.io/partnership they have a few, xyo is just the most recent. according to that interview they have 25 employees worldwide

Not their only listed partnership.

Their partnerships include:
Foxconn (very likely)
NKN
Certik
Celer
LianAn
SmartHab
weeve
Lineable
And XYO

Then dig into those partners and companies and find their partners