CHX Partnership Page

Own just added their partnership page to their website - weown.com/partners

Some of the partners -

Fi-Tek - fi-tek.com/client-profile (1 trillion under management)

Sullivan and Worcester - signficant law firm

Perkins Coie - Founded in 191. Clients include or have included Microsoft, Amazon, Starbucks, Facebook, Intel, Twitter. (handled the IPO for Amazon.com Inc)

This shit is 50% off right now and you maggots are still trying to FUD. Get in now faggots there's still time. Forget your 2% gains on FTM and that shithouse LTO

Attached: 1.png (318x159, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x1460a58096d80a50a2F1f956DDA497611Fa4f165?a=0x4dfebcfe7e50da3d85339986971f377259ac511b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theyre gonna try to fud this like everytime
dont bother posting threads here anymore i have the feeling they dont deserve this

Attached: 1514914346131.jpg (244x228, 19K)

Own (CHX) is a SCAM. Devs are LIARS and are dumping their CHX

here is proof devs have been dumping their tokens on idex: etherscan.io/token/0x1460a58096d80a50a2F1f956DDA497611Fa4f165?a=0x4dfebcfe7e50da3d85339986971f377259ac511b

if you want to see chx devs lies you can look at their telegram, ama's and biz archive

FRAUD SCAM PUMP AND DUMP

Same old copy and paste FUD. Stay poor maggits

Lmao wtf? You SERIOUSLY think anyone is going to sell into your 1000chx buy order after seeing you spewing copypasta nonsense

>Lmao wtf? You SERIOUSLY think anyone is going to sell into your 1000chx buy order after seeing you spewing copypasta nonsense
i pumped and dump chx... took me 5 months.. i brainwashed everyone on biz all by myself....... its jsut a shitcoin m8. i aint buying back in ever. devs lied and are dumping. mainnet delayed. no one wants to do stos with them. no big names want to partner with them..

OWW

Are you retarded? No big names? Look at the partnership page. They added this shit casually too, if it was one of these other shitcoins there would be big press releases and articles, this shit is nothing to them

>brainwashed everyone on biz all by myself
Someone watched a few hours of mk ultra videos on youtube. You need to stop jerking yourself off

They don’t deserve it at this point. Let them keep their ftm

Your delusional narcissism is comical at this point ranjeet. Poo poo no Chx for u

Check yourself in for on-set schizophrenia.

>1 trillion under management
This is complete bullshit. They are another small New Jersey company that makes custom software for finance companies. This is as nonsensical as saying the janitor crews that work for banks have trillions under management. It’s as meaningless a partnership as the Hamersley bullshit.

Almost everything that gets posted about CHX is either a flat out lie or a wild exaggeration. I’m not even sure if it’s an outright scam at this point or if it just has the most retarded shills in the planet.

Attached: CHX2.png (1000x1189, 917K)

Let me guess, you’re in FTM

All STO listing are getting delayed due to lack of interest/regulatory issues/funding but OWN magically has millions of small businesses waiting to use their platform. OWN is a scam, their partnerships are low grade bullshit and don't even ask the devs about the platform. You people will get what you deserve. There is a team pumping this coin. They loaded up at .01 cents and are raping you maggots in the ass buy creating new bag holders. If OWN is going to be such a huge success, WHY IS THE TEAM DUMPING THEIR TOKENS?

I love you autist fudding neets that show up in every chx thread. Remember, always do the opposite of what biz says.

Can you cry more plz? I'm running out of tears in my cup.

Dude EVERY project out there sells their tokens for revenue, every single one. Some of these projects got like 40+ developers too, where do you think the money comes from to pay them?

these are all fake and there is 0 proof of any of them.

>boasting about perkins coie, a hyper kike organization
lmao

Watch the last ama. Mainnet is still on track to be launched this month. As for the boring devs are dumping CHX fud lmao. Contractors working for CHX are being paid in tokens which are the being sold on. In the next few weeks assuming everything goes ahead as planned, there will be massive buy pressure as CHX should be listed on more exchanges.Top quality partnerships as well and no hype at all.
The fudders are not just trying to get cheaper bags but also ensure that biz misses out on this. Absolute scum.

The team are paying out 90,000 chx a month which are being sold by contractors, where does this "team dumping tokens" shit even come from? Once it gets added to bigger exchanges in the next 2 weeks the price is gonna fly.

>there will be massive buy pressure as CHX should be listed on more exchanges
This type of pie in the sky comment is the hallmark of a pump and dump scam. There's nothing good to say about the project itself so the shillers are reduced to inventing things coming in the future that will drive the price up. The reality is that because of their goofball scheme of buying their own tokens, CHX is a security. That means legit exchanges will not go near them. The only thing they can hope for is paying the huge fees to list on the shadier exchanges but since that costs money, and they have already resorted to paying for stuff with their own coins, how will they pay for that? Further, since the token will no longer be an ERC20 after the swap, it can't be listed on IDEX etc. in the future.

>CHX is a security.
im not reading your whole retarded post. but chx is a utility not a security

The issue with exchanges has been addressed already. CHX has to wait until one ore more reaches out to them. Blocktrade.com is listed as a partner. Hmm do you think that has happened? Own allows business owners to sell equity in their business in return for capital from investors. It opens up illiquid markets (worth hundreds of millions) and gives access to non-accredited investors. It is one of a handful of projects that is worth considering.

The biggest worry I have is exchanges and liquidity. Sascha continues to say he wont comment. But it's easily the only red flag I see right now and it is very important.

Calling something a utility mean jack shit to the SEC. What they look at is the Howey Test which clearly qualifies CHX as a security. It's not one of those gray areas, it's an obvious security because of the "market buy" scheme creates an expectation of profit.

>Blocktrade.com is listed as a partner.
This Slovenian exchange isn't even listed on coinmarketcap. Their coin is, though, and it did a whopping $900 in volume today, and I'd bet that $900 was just people mistaking it for BitTorrent token since they have the same ticker. Another marque partnership for Own!

How dumb are you people to believe OWN is selling 90,000 tokens a day to fund contractors. What is the REAL circulating supply? Obviously they lack funding so they have to resort to selling their own token. I thought they were receiving generating...lmao. you people are fucking sheep. CEO can't make up any bullshit lie and these fools will believe it. CHX is the bitconnect of STO projects.

*revenue generating
I business generating revenue does not need to sell their tokens.

They never said they're going to "market buy" coins though.

This is a straight up scam only a fool would buy into this trash

Anybody who's not blind should see there is a clear agenda to fud the coin right now. Be prepared to see this coin shilled like there's no tomorrow when whatever group behind the fud decides to pump it.

Bottom line is, don't fall for stupid fud / shills, check the facts, watch the AMAs, make a decision for yourself.

the more virgin/brainlet FUD = the more bullish the price.

virgin/brainlet FUD preceeds price

happened with BTC, ETH, XRB, NEO, etc.

hodl tight my little ownies

>OWW MY BALLS

Every fucking time

Attached: 1549890523596.jpg (1472x1360, 308K)

FOR THE LOVE OF SATAN SHUT THE FUCK UP...every damn CHX thread, enough with the low tier fud. At least come up with something interesting, you autism is showing.

To everyone else, just DYOR. Also if you actually think mainnet is delayed, simply don't invest or sell. I've never seen so many brainlets announcing they are selling.

2-3 weeks until mainnet and these idiots can finally stop spamming the board with their false claims.

OWW MY BALLS

It’s PnD groups hiring 50iqs to fud it for them, it’s really not an effective tactic as the only sellers have been plebs with

Yeah, the FUD is so weak it sounds like it was created by a retard for retards.

>Also if you actually think mainnet is delayed, simply don't invest or sell. I've never seen so many brainlets announcing they are selling.
>2-3 weeks until mainnet and these idiots can finally stop spamming the board with their false claims.
Mainnet was supposed to be Q1. Well, the end of Q1 is less than 2 weeks away, and they haven't even made a wallet yet, haven't given us any info on mainnet/token swap, or masternodes. There is no code. No exchange listings. The devs are dumping and people are leaving their telegram in droves. It is a pump and dump scam. The devs lied about everything.

I'm the one user that shilled chx for 5 months on here.. non stop. i brainwashed you into thinking there would be an sto bubble.. that chx would be a 10 billion marketcap crypto.. it's going back to sub 1 million

>gives access to non-accredited investors
It does nothing of the sort, at least not legally. Do you imbeciles even know what a security is?

>It does nothing of the sort, at least not legally. Do you imbeciles even know what a security is?
this.

Their wallet will be integrated in their mobile app... already confirmed.

Early next next week details on token swap are released with main net following shortly after.

Keep repeating your bs you look retarded.

100% correct. Same group that shilled LTO recently. They sold CHX way too early and they're pissed.

Lel what a bunch of faggots.
Utility token retards.
Oh and info re token swap is coming next week. Guess you'll have to go back to the baseless fud.

BlockTrade is legit security exchange and already listed CHX. Security Tokens will still be offered to accredited investors in the primary market. There will be rules for offering the same in secondary market.

>security exchange and already listed CHX.
So chx is a security then. The downie directly above you says it’s a utility. I honestly doubt you slobbering morons actual know what any of these words even mean.

It's a utility token you pickledick

chx is a centralized illegal security

Attached: kek3227aa077b176089fc831e3fc9b3d9bd.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Thanks just sold 100k