Full nodes in NKN: 7239

it's growing!

Attached: D1kLgswUYAAllM-.jpg (1863x1540, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

testnet.nkn.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

testnet.nkn.org/

Big gainer for the next couple years. It is insane not loading up on this after it flatlined at 2 cents.

indeed. i'm just asking myself when it starts getting attention market- and pricewise

One of the only small caps worth holding. The cope from people who missed out on buying this sub 2c is going to be unreal

NKN BTFO by Elastos' 600k nodes

lol at comparing elastos chink nodes and nkn nodes which are full mining nodes.

Elastos just bamboozled some Chinks who unknowingly bought their products with their nodes, once they find it, they'll return it.

Patience. They flipped suddenly about having NEO and ETH tokens at the dame time and are pushing the swap to ERC-20 to be finished this month. 100% one or more exchanges is asking for it. Mainnet in June so burguers will finally be able to buy easily... Good things are coming.

Elastos would break if it had 600k mining consensus nodes, NKN can have billions.

>non consensus nodes

Attached: 208-2082725_rage-comic-internet-meme-laughter-trollface-burst-out-laughing-meme.jpg (840x783, 240K)

btw have you seen anyone running that node? It sounds like a scam, i was in elastos community before nkn and saw the lying and bullshit

Dude if you are going to bring any decent competitor to NKN, I'd rather take Skycoin.
>600k nodes
>Cheap chinkshit slapped onto TVs nobody buys
>Actual consensus nodes below 100
Funny stuff

Got emm

Attached: 1530299996728.png (400x416, 239K)

bruce said in todays interview that they're aiming for 15-25k nodes soon after mainnet. i think once NKN gets a new exchange post swap in april, price pumps significantly and cloud mining becomes more profitable, the network is going to explode

Ive got 100k, I don’t plan on selling for anything less than 2$

Sitting on 77k of those bad boys, never been comfier

Wait for 10$

Thinking of buying some soon
Which exchange is the most ideal? Please spoon feed this brainet late adopter

Trips of truth.

Attached: 1551393389692.gif (350x254, 2.76M)

Bilaxy is fine.
I'm american and my kyc level 1 went thru in 2 hours.
I've been able to deposit and withdraw without any issues for over a month.

You're unironically in a much better position than the early adopters. The people who fomod this last year got burnt. Right now it's bottomed out strongly and the future is looking insanely promising. 3c is pretty much a robbery.

Use idex or bilaxy if burger. Shit liquidity but just put a buy order at current price and wait for fill