Day Trading Blue Chip Stocks

I have 100,000 usd to invest. I am thinking of using a bot to sell at 1% do this daily for a few years and become a millionaire. Am i retarded or pure genius?

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (550x409, 54K)

Talked to a Wallstreet stockbroker CEO, he told me the most important thing is to understand that there are two things that drive stock prices Fear and Greed. But what if i don't have fear or greed? Just accept 1%, even if a blue chip stock doesn't grow to 1% in a day, it's almost guaranteed to.

Give it a shot and report back.

In a bear market you will make $0 the entire time at best since you’ll always be below your buy in at some point, and in a bull market you will wind up losing opportunities to make a lot more money if you were just holding.

all in holo you fucking incel.

Will do, i am a millionaire soon. My parents are giving me 200,000 usd. But i will have millions in assets anyway.

I assume most of you are middle class/lower class, so most of you are trying to do get rich schemes by holding onto shit coins thinking it will be the next btc or just have a lot of gains.

But wouldn't i be able to sell AAPL after i bought 100,000 usd worth at 101,000 + whatever brokerage fees. Still make a profit.

No i am not gonna be a whale for your shitcoin pleb. Nor am i gonna risk it with a shitcoin, the reason i am doing blue chip stocks is for small but almost guaranteed gains.

How old are you btw,(20s/30s?) is the 100k your savings?

Early 20s.

100k is not my savings, I have none. I have 200. Might buy a small property for myself with the other 100k.

Smash it into dividends and live off it like a king in south east Asia. This is exactly what I would do.

Any dividend recommendations, I am already living in Thailand.

Need 3 mil minimum to live off dividends. 1 mil @ 4% dividends for the 40k cash flow yoy, 1 mil in 2% t-bills for 20k a year bear market suicide insurance, 1 mil liquidity to jump in and out of positions as opportunities arise and for use as emergency DCA funds.

Only gonna realistically get 60-90k neetbux a year with a 3 mil stack but it's enough to never work.

This. Plenty of good dividend-focused etfs, closed end funds, etns. Not quite set and forget depending on your risk tolerance but pretty close.

I will probably stick to all in on one day trade on blue chip stock get the small gains and use automated systems to auto sell.

>getting 1% daily on low volatility bluechips

Yea nope

Explain, i am a retard.

You might run into ask/bid size issues doing that in one trade, people will see a fat 3 mil buy or sell wall pop up and move their positions accordingly. i guess if you're only looking at large caps you might be fine but it's not that fun just trading amazon every day.

this
this means you also have to reallocate 100k every day
safe stocks don't grow 1% per day, you'll need a bit more risk for these returns, and one -5 % will wipe out a whole week of succesful 1% days

U want to unironically just hold big stocks. Most people expect just to make dividends from them. Look for growing tech stocks between 1b-50b marketcap if you want to make a real profit with 100k. Invest in a sector that you understand, read their 10k's, understand if their P/E is high or low for the industry, understand how much debt they have and how that could impact them. Bot trading is good for crypto, but you will bleed brokerage and never make the real money that a large calculated risk can pay. I'd look at pot stocks, cybersecurity stocks, fuel cell stocks, 5G, etc. Any emerging technology that isnt full of buzzwords (IE crispr therapeutics). Dont buy stocks that are at max capacity that dont have a dividend (netflix, AMZN, goog, etc) Read a few investopedia articles, and ask yourself if you would rather make money, or not lose money.

>expecting 365% annual returns
I want to know who gave you your money so i can slap them.

nobody. this is one big dumb larp

but what about a crab market?

Attached: 1552710860581.jpg (737x671, 74K)

There are 252 trading days in a year, if you compounded 1% every day your net return is 1227%, not 365%.

Might as well buy ONT and get crypto dividends. Fuck boomer stocks.

>itt: pathetic, insignificant and insecure child with low brain cell count and low test trying to prove himself valuable on an Internet message board filled with degenerates and still somehow failing miserably
Jow Forums is fun

How people manage to spend 40k a year, especially in southeast Asia, I will never understand. Do people just eat takeout every night? Vacations every two weeks? New phone every two months? I don't get it. What the hell do people spend their money on.

I live on like 6-7k a year, and that's in the US.

You realize you could take 40k of that, put it into Bitcoin, and have a million in a couple years when the next bull hits?

Stocks are for AFTER you've made the million.