Any iExec Marines left on the board?

Took a beating over the past 10 hours, boys. Can we pull through? Did y'all abandon ship. Where my hodlers at? Where my iExec marines at?

Attached: download.png (264x191, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x607F4C5BB672230e8672085532f7e901544a7375#balances
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coping much?

Attached: 1552585156351.jpg (474x456, 35K)

maybe i'm impatient but i sold it losing 50 bucks, when they announced the partnerships but nothing happened...

this thread is for rlc marines only. if you're not, plz make like a tree and leave.

RLC holder reporting here.
Don’t sell before 100 $ chief

Dumped half to ride the inc. btc wave, will re up after it settles in

missed a 2x during last weeks pump
debating selling now for 20%
i think a btc dumpening is imminent and this will go back to around 6000ish

>a beating over the past 10 hours
maybe because theres a shit ton of resistance at 50cents it took me 1 second to see resistance on a cmc line graph
fuckin zoomers

I'm afraid I'm going to have to question your chart reading abilities. We dumped last night because of the the bitcoin pump. But rlc has spent several days of solid consolidation. We won't go below 1000. We're going up from here.

I took out a $5k loan at 40% interest to buy this shit and it's tanking.

There's always resistance when you breach higher levels. You don't need a chart to tell you that. It's common sense.

Been a top 30 holder for 1.5 years now. It’s been a long road but I know I’ll make it

top 30 holder? didn't realize there were leaderboards. Where can I view this top 30 leaderboard?

Reporting in user.

Attached: 05367812-C887-4BA8-90E8-6E22426FD182.jpg (250x238, 8K)

i dont know if youre retarded or not but i has not been able to break 50cents since august18
im not even using candles or a broker, you can clearly see resistance at 50cents

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 10.32.48 AM.png (678x191, 29K)

etherscan
click holders
etherscan.io/token/0x607F4C5BB672230e8672085532f7e901544a7375#balances

im a top 13 for another erc token, how would you describe progress since the new year? these bags have made me numb but finally, things are in motion and im fucking bullish af now, i cant wait to dl delta again just so i can jack off to it

18K holding on till 1000EU

Im not selling below 100$. These fucking pajeets selling for 5% pumps will fomo and cry the dumps

21K reporting in. Ignoring price for now, setting aside until 2022

Serious no bs no fud question
I have 8k not selling I'm tired of chasing pumps and have been researching this project for the last 6 months or so. What are your predictions for eoy, 2021-22 anons?

predictions are pointless, obviously impossible to say. what will be the underlying market conditions? price will be significantly higher if the team continues to deliver, which is all they have done so far

RLC is one of the most solid bets, not only in crypto, but in all of tech right now.
Now is not the time to hold RLC. Chase IDEX pumps if you want to really fatten up your stack.

Cheers
You're right I'm just curious.
The cloud space and team are just too legitimate to not follow and believe in.
Why is v3 so important?

Someone telling you not to hold. Take note anons, you hold coins like this.

Fuck I bought $1k worth on my credit card.

RLCTHUG HODLING FOR EVER.

Attached: 1547605302712.jpg (350x617, 105K)

>thinks partnership means immediate gains
>thinks if a partnership doesnt result in immediate gains it means the partnership itself has been fruitless

>gambles on imaginary monopoly money you don't even get a jpg to LARP with with his creditcard
ur american arent u

I have 1k of these as suicide insurance. I don't fully understand the project but have heard from several people I know who are very smart it has solid fundamentals.

have around 100k
waiting for ~$2 before I even start to consider selling

no one who follows the project is worried...

10k marine here. Waiting for 20dollars.

Attached: 2w7x8m.jpg (500x822, 127K)

30k here
Waiting til 50$
RLC is the best bet in crypto

Rlc only has 8500 holders compared to other tokens with 15000+. All we really need rn is a bithumb addition to tap the Asian market and we’ll rocket in the top 50

Facts bro I have 140k feeling comy as fuck. Its just a matter of time. I know its hard for biztards because they dont have patience I promise you by 2023 this shit will rocket.

How can you confirm 8500 holders? Is that just those with wallets on the blockchain? I have to assume a large majority of holders have their funds on an exchange, and those are the individuals we have to worry about- as they will sell with every 2% gain because MUH DAY TRADER mentality. I have 4500 RLC in a cold storage that I won’t sell until at least $25

>

Long term why do we have to care about swing trading RLC retards? At the end of the day if whales are manipulating the price they are merely buying RLC from those pussies who are too scared to withstand a 10% drop in price