What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Top 3 financial company in the world colaborates with low cap token project and the price barely moves. What am I missing?

Attached: SingularityNET-CEO-AI-democratic-process.jpg (1000x480, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/01/25/these-workers-face-the-highest-risk-of-losing-their-jobs-to-automation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s 2019 faggot. None of these projects are going to have massive fast price movements. Look at the .com bubble, study it. We already went through the speculative rush. Maybe some companies will be successful over the next decade, but no one is going to throw a bunch of money at some projects that make no money...that shit is over.

kek he thinks people still care about partnerships... Everyone knows crypto will not have adoption for 5-10 years and no one is buying these bags that won't do shit for a decade.

Who the fuck would invest in that guy though.

That said, Stratis is being bought by Microsoft itself and the price goes down. The market makes no sense

Shit newfags really don't know this has happened already 3 times in crypto...

I would accumulate up to $1

Ben just said in telegram that the fiat/crypto gateway will be finished and the dapp will be polished by July if everything goes smoothly

Which means instituional money will pour in, billions from each company....

Mcap will be billions once they can buy with fiat

Fucking this. The moonkids will be here calling everything that doesn't 10x in a month a scam for the next 5 years because they took 2017 to be the standard for how the market should move.

>Which means instituional money will pour in, billions from each company....
kek no

Don't be a noob. The market will come back. 10 years of crypto u calling the end of today? Dick.

I meant over time, not instantly

But quicker than you think

Mah partnerships means nothing these days. Samsung/Enjin is different cause Samsung hinted it first and Enjin has a product.

I've grabbed a couple of 10x in the last 6 months loser.

With this project it means the partners are buying ai services directly with fiat so yes it does matter

This is a real project with real world use

look at that fucking guy.
you really have a hard time understanding why your thing isn't making money?
I wouldn't loan that guy 50 bucks.

People are too weak minded these days. AGI is at a level where LINK holders wish their coins will be at, and beyond. Ping An, the 10th largest company in the world signed a partnership. Sophia granted a citizenship from Saudi Arabia. How about that oil money?

AGI holders will make it, accumulate, swing trade, do what needs to be done. But sooner than later you will want a big bag of these to ride off into the sunset.

google.ca/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/01/25/these-workers-face-the-highest-risk-of-losing-their-jobs-to-automation.html

It’s happening lads.. try to see the bigger picture and do not, I repeat, do not miss out on this moon.

Are you telling me his appearance doesn't inspire investor confidence!?

Attached: loon.png (437x489, 235K)

What coin is this? Iexec? Shitcoin not even partners

AI will be a major theme of the next bull. First movers always succeed.

People expect another ai winter as they ask their phone for directions in english.
Gives us a chance to accumulate

did anyone watch the last season of silicon valley? this guy looks exactly like the one weird ai robot guy, like sooo weirdly similar that i unironically think the producers knew the singularitynet guy and based that freak on him

anyways, i bought heavy bags of AGI, and i think it'll moon, but this coin srsly needs another face lmfao

this

BUT DEEPBRAINCHAIN

All CTO's on the show are based on prominent figures

yeah but singularitynet wasn't *that* famous when the season was produced, right?

It's vaporware. Commercial AGI is a meme. There's no profiting from "the singularity". Much like there's no profiting from a scripting language.

You missed the fact that their partnership is meaningless and that this company has hundreds of such arrangements with minor projects, who never see a cent of the conglomerates revenue.

This.

By institutional money, I think OP means money from the partnered companies will most likely want to hold a piece of the pie. AGI's value will lie in the tokens. People already spend billions for AI studies from a handful of AI companies, AGI will render these obsolete as AGI is the leader in the industry. Every single AI company (even google) relies on tech developed by Goertzel.

Attached: lets_go_boys_ben_agi.jpg (1500x1875, 1.06M)

wt shi is rhis?

This. The small companies won't have to be obsolete if they put their AI services on SingularityNET, which is what will happen and will drive the value of AGI up.

Attached: benny.jpg (3200x1680, 900K)

loool the fud behind this coin

bro its literally at a price where you're stealing it right now.

cap or archive this thread and pull it up in 3 years lmaooo

I have a collection of Jow Forums fud about this coin for when it hits $50 in a year or two.