Guys, I just finished my 4 year degree and only just realized it was a meme

I have £47,523 debt and live at home with my parents, don't want to to work and spend my days forcing myself to read lofty books and posting on Facebook about how climate change and the UK remaining in the EU is hugely important to appear intelligent to other people.

Is there any hope?

Attached: npc.jpg (500x541, 159K)

UK Student finance is a meme, we're not in America m8 so dw

You are right but this is just a pasta

Tbh I don't even understand anything about the climate debate, I just regurgitate Brian Cox and IFL commentary to sound smart to my Facebook friends. Heheh.

Attached: 1548983054711.jpg (415x458, 28K)

post this a couple more times please

>have job
>do well
>get cheap rundown house and mortgage
>ill fix the old girl up after work and at weekends, no problem as long as i have a job
>get made redundant becasue of offshoring
>diy of house takes fuckings month, just problem after problem
>house shiney
>apply for jobs
>gap in cv means now unemployable
>welp, bye bye house, hope the bank treats you nice, im off to live on the streets

Are you too dumb to understand a hockey stick graph generated from manipulated data? You prick.. Bet you don't even have a degree..

Attached: 789789789.jpg (1280x768, 97K)

Climate change deniers are truly the most deluded idiots of our time. As bad as flat earthers.

You should see my facebook page... All the right opinions.

Attached: c9f530dfe91720e250bbef266c164f9a.jpg (648x396, 66K)

>is it real
Yes
>is anybody going to do anything about it
No
>why?
Either elites hastening the apocalypse, or simple political apathy

just sit back and enjoy the Kali Yuga

>gap in CV
AAAAAAAAAAH FUCK THIS SHIT

Attached: 1550831888310.jpg (480x256, 70K)

It’s funny that other people think you are intelligent

Why the fuck would anyone give a shit about a gap in your employment? Why would you assume every single employer thinks the same? Sounds like an excuse to me. Just say something like you tried starting your own thing/worked on a project,etc..

At this point, I think Brexit (and climate change to a lesser extent) have ruined my life. Getting a job is so hard now.

Just posted and already got a like!

Attached: 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg (490x312, 46K)

What you could do for now is sell OSRS gold. Somewhat efficient/not too taxing methods can yield you ~$2.00 an hour. Play all day and get ~$30 a day = $900 a month. Or you could look into other methods such as botting and increase your profits a bit.

Britbong here but almost 6 years.

T. PhD failure

I am a straight white male, the fact I am not straight up shot in the back and kicked into a ditch to rebalance the ever so painfully unequal society we live in is enough to be thankful for from my standpoint. I don't want to rock the boat, so to speak.

What degree did you do and how much is your debt?

Sociology was mine, I was looking to get a job in the civil service but I secretly don't think I am clever enough.

the fuck are you talking about

Pasta bait thread

Oh so you might be the same Brit from the other thread. I thought this was just a pasta or maybe I was in the future for a while

All are brits such huge faggotrons?

Yeah what the fuck are you talking about OP?

they liked your shit cause they are vain like you and also think they are intelligent as well and wanted to sympathize with another brainlet who has the same mentality. It was a "like" for them, not for you.

I feel intimidated by the enlightened, eminently productive and learned powerhouse that is the civil service. How could someone with as little intelligence as me hope to join such a grand institution?

>UK Student finance is a meme, we're not in America m8 so dw

That we can agree on man. I hope the government bails out student debt though desu. I figure if I earn below £20,000 for quite a few years the student debt will be forgiven by then.

What is wrong with refugees welcome? Are you racist?

HEY

Life is a meme.

something like i spent months doing up a run down house renovating it top to bottom and now thats complete im ready to focus on my career?
just get an "oh really? dont contact us, we'll contact you"

You can get a top-tier combined law degree in Australia for $40K, how the fuck did your degree cost $90K

Was it a private college?

Yes.

Yeah alright Tim Brenstein

Guys, I'm considering whether to leave my uni. I only have 2 more semester to go and I'll be only be about 18k in debt. Worth it?

Thats what we pay here bro, plus accomdation etc ofc. It's worth it though. My Facebook friends think I am highly intelligent, not like the morons without degrees.

>Brit saying 'bro'

FOCK OF M8

I am going to bed, need sleep.... I will be posting on Facebook early in the morning to show I get up early and have stuff to do to my Facebook friends.

Are you implying that's not a realistic story? That sounds incredibly plausible, people do that.

i know, its what i did
cant even get an interview now for love nor money

thoughts Jow Forums?

hey you wanted to fit in even when it was obviously a bad and costly decision

now relish in it