BTC or ETH?

Attached: 7CF44E0D-0B3D-4D4B-B00D-5D8C95706ABC.jpg (800x748, 55K)

BSV

im thinking eth is the best bet for the biggest returns, if we're lucky enough to get there again

Marriage

NKN

50/50 FTM, NKN

pos is coming. they just did the final upgrade to get everything ready for the switch. it's no easy deployment. this is a big update with a lot of moving parts.

Same here desu. I can imagine a scenario where BTC reaches new ATHs and beyond but it seems less likely. As wrong as it feels to say I believe ETH is the safer risk/reward, especially for people with less capital.

BTC is the 'most safe' however ETH has more upside potential if it runs to ATH and beyond. 10x btc is 40k (double previous ath) whereas 10x ETH is 1.4k (eths previous ath)

bitcoin wont see another ath. it's finished. only way that happens is if LN where to all of the sudden magically start working as it should but it's been 3 years and it works no better today than it did 3 years ago. so i don't see that happening. my money is on eth.

>bitcoin wont see another ath.
people have said this over 60000 times, and have been wrong so far every time

it's been on the decline since 2017. right around the same time POW reached capacity... gee no coincidence there at all....

ETH, it actually has useful things being built on it. BTC has the lightning network which will suffer the same fate as Omni. Remember Omni? Exactly.

Nope. BnB is the new eth, just wait for those ico bucks to come streaming in, the same mechanism that made eth skyrocket.

Bitcoin because of name recognition. People like my mom and dad have at least heard of it. They have no clue what ethereum is

I by Crypto once a month at pay day and alternate between btc and eth. Btc one month, eth the next, repeat

>POW reached capacity.

The hell you are talking about

>he thinks eth is only good for ICOs.
FUCKING LOLLLLL

Nope.. daps, smart contracts etc are all good. But ico's drove the price of eth up and with the promise of binance listing if using BnB chain for ico launch, that's very tempting for Blockchain start ups...

So BNB is the new old eth. I feel it

New old eth with binance bonus, I think that just about covers it.. you got the whole Dex thing, cz promised BnB chain n fiat exchanges. But ico is good for me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190106-172911_Delta.jpg (1440x2960, 535K)

Holding BNB aswell, god speed user we are going to make it

yes

>past performance guarantees future results

Attached: reaction image.jpg (226x335, 7K)

BNB doesn't even have smart contracts

ETH will explode in short period of time.

WHY DO I COME HERE WHEN THIS BOARD IS MOSTLY RETARDS AHHHHHHBBBBBB

Anyone not in ETH is a dipshit

This. EthCC made me more bullish than I already am. It’s about to get really good

Do you anons think ETH really has better potential ROI than BTC? What if a BTC ETF is approved?

Who gives a shit about an ETF? When did people getting into crypto stop giving a shit and bend over backwards for the current financial system and it's tools?

Fuck it.

This tech is paradigm shifting and this board is mostly get rich quick brainlets who still want introduce legacy wealth tools into a new paradigm.

Maybe it won't be ETH, but there's nothing with better adoption, connections and progress right now in trustless smart contract creation and infrastructure.

It's shit like this thread that makes this tech seem like a ponzi scheme because most of you here are making the pyramid. 99.9% of you will sell too soon and never be rich.

>I'm the 0.01%

No you're not, not unless you start doing the opposite of the 99.9%.

Sell your stack and get the fuck out.