If you’re not buying now, just exit all markets

Because you’re a fucking retard. I don’t even need to shill this. It shills itself , and at a fucking $600k market cap. You need to rethink your life. There are already people trying to FUD this, ask yourself why. Also ask yourself why a former American Express CTO would be on board? This is 1/20 of the ICO price right now. Get the fuck in or be left behind forever.

Attached: 943D9957-87F7-4FEF-BBCB-B760ED55F383.png (300x300, 36K)

Don’t let it get away

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Still trying to accumulate?

There doesn't appear to be anything scammy about it whatsoever. Except the fud is obviously a scam.

It's a hoax, there's no VIDT token tied to the real project. Check it out yourself.

Dutch company, seems legit. I'm going to market buy

Attached: lol.jpg (709x309, 21K)

Nice photoshop pajeet, now go kys.

lol, kys

looks too good idk

why do people like this guy exist?

They are everywhere on biz these days mostly on CHX threads. I guess on VIDT too now. Probably CSW fanbois

Yeah , just people that want cheaper coins

how did it end up being 1/20th of ICO price

1/10th now. Idk how

Attached: 9297977E-05E1-4101-8EA5-0F0441335071.jpg (750x165, 32K)

This will dump down to 9. Watch that wall at 111 drop.

Even if by some miracle it does, it will go right back up

>miracle
There's plenty of sell pressure. Look how it's been dropping.

yikes who even buys into icos now

You obviously haven’t taken part in a new coin rally that is pretty much unstoppable and is trying to find a good trading price

what's this piece of shit? literally went x5 without any volume

If you bought LTO at the bottom and sold the top, you would’ve made a 12x in 4 weeks. This is the same type of project. Don’t be a fool.

I've been in since two days ago. I already have my bags just trying to educate anons looking for a good entry.

I bought some of this, just saying it seems like the safe bet is always to wait for a given coin to reach exchanges