Is it going to come out that BTC cannot scale to be a global reserve currency?

Are the banks going to replace BTC with LINK?

Attached: 1552649211084.png (736x552, 600K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

YOU ARE A MANIAC!

I sold my Jibrel at $.03 for Fantom at $.006. Down to like 1/10th of my buy in but fuck it. Those guys sold us on something they couldn’t pull off and the $250m was a meme. Oh well, at least the sale of their worthless tokens financed the creation of their blockchain infrastructure they’re selling to banks.

I want to know if Bitconnect is worth anything now. I thought it was shit but I keep hearing of success stories from downunder.

Attached: 1550694567608.jpg (519x537, 135K)

it could scale to be a global reserve currency, but it will never happen.

XRP

obviously

if you can't see it then there's no hope for you

no open crypto will be accepted as reserve currency forget about it!

BSV unironically

>global reserve currency
>a 1.0 chink controlled bloated clusterfuck of band aids

Why do you think XRP was made you dense fuck? XRP was literally specified by banks and governments for this exact reason. Not P2P payments like BTC.

nobody touches that shitstain

nobody knows why xrp was made because it's fucking useless. you don't even need it to do anything with ripple network.

>the ripple network

You don't even know what XRP and Ripplenet/Interledger/xRapid even are so stop embarrassing yourself normie.

i bet you can't give a good reason why it wont

because it's not in the banks and governments interest. i told you cucks again and again if the central banks want a crypto to reserve they will make their own. you are not invited to hold trade or mine it.

your understanding is very basic

i understand two things for sure xrp is not a cryptocurrency and second, there is no need for it in almost any usecase. it's basically a fucking scam stealing money from gullible fools kinda like an ico but there is no end to it so you could call it perpetual coin offering maybe.

i tried to dumb it down for you.

ironically, you dumbed down an extremely dumb point and made yourself look supremely dumb in the process

>implying
it's all true tho, central banks want a crypto (if they want one) where they are in full control of it's issuance supply and distribution. they only care about consensus among themselves. they ddon't give a fuck about you or some random company trying to get rich on gullible fools.

we gon shoot all dem nolinkers YEEEEEE

it's already been pointed out in financial circles that bank coins are useless outside of the banks that issue them, so they're just created digital fiat

they'll still need XRP for cross border payments as a minimum

xrp is just digital fiat also with tether.
and i don't know about useless as the entire world pretty much used the usd as reserve. there will probably baskets of central bank issued tokens serving as reserve not for the entire world but maybe alliances.

tether is digital fiat because it's pegged to the dollar

bank coins will be too

XRP isn't and wont be, it has to be worth more to transact efficiently

you know nothing

no it's digital fiat because it's centrally issued backed by nothing but empty promises.

ripple don't make promises about XRP... the SEC wouldn't like that

it's a decentralised asset on a distributed ledger which they just happen to own more of than anyone else

but they're selling it, not keeping it forever

when all XRP is in circulation what will your stupid new argument be?

that nobody uses it?

but it's everywhere!

>ripple don't make promises about XRP
except for not issuing some every day they feel like it? it's completely fucking centralized.

Let's keep that dirty fucking coin out of this LINK thread.

Attached: 1535018941662.png (632x676, 342K)

i suppose i should be grateful for people as short sighted as you because you're the ones that are going to be buying my bags in a few years time