Simple question

Will BTC ever reach $50k a coin?

Attached: D1OF-FyV4AAxMGQ.jpg (720x960, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mtgprice.com/sets/Alpha/Black_Lotus
polygon.com/2019/3/5/18251623/magic-the-gathering-black-lotus-auction-price
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Definitely. BY the time it does inflation will mean that 50k is equivilent of 20k today.

i cant justify why it would
no one uses that shit other than to gamble on 100x leverages, and drugs
it does have use cases, but everyone here knows they dont use that shit at all

isnt it like uhhh important for uhh other reasons like ughg the technalagy

Wouldn't the price just automatically reach insane prices simple because there are only 21 million bitcoins ever? And being the oldest and first gives it an advantage. Also I remember the user comparing btc to buying party hats in runes cape before they became insanely valuable, simply due to scarcity. The hats became stores of value. Why wouldnt this follow the same path?

There is literally zero percent chance the dollar outlives bitcoin, so the answer is yes

The real question is when, not if

Tech falls apart. Adoption plummets. There's definitely risk involved

invest in BTC because your great grandchildren might be really rich, as long as everything goes perfectly according to plan but we can't be sure and we'll never know

for me, i just dont see the mass scale use case and there are currently better currencys as far as speed and fee go
and that greed last bullrun was something else man, you could fomo everywhere, contantly plastured on multiple cable networks

whos gonna be pumpin it this time, more importantly how long will if stay at new highs if it ever gets there

im gonna take my chances with current token usecases, fuck my grandchildren, pieces of shit

No.

If a bullrun happens the media wil lstill get on board. Sure, they will start off with "lol remember last time" but shitbrains will still see it and think "I missed last time I can jump in now and just jump out on time lol" and it will still gain traction.

After that it's just a point of shilling enough to normies how the first bullrun was just excitement over the technology and people investing that didn't know a thing, but that it only made BTC stronger and more stable, and that the technology has become even better and more necessary.

there's no reason there can't be a new moon

I agree with the tech part, but that's a risk I'd take with a small amount (1-4 btc in cold storage for a few years)
The thing is I think you missed my point. The key here is scarcity. Think of bitcoin as the irl party hats if runescape, but the game being played is life. So like it's not just about adoption, simply that there isn't enough btc. There are more millionaires than there is btc. Adoption is a plus, but even without full adoption, there would still be a demand simply due to limited supply

The cap is relative. Technically the entire world could run on btc. we would just be buying a house with 10 nanobtc and a loaf of bread with 0.5µBTC. The scarcity really isn't that much of a limit. If it was, then there wouldn't be the possiblity for worldwide adoption.

The benefit is in the fact that there can not be a lot of inflation. though mass accumulation by Soros types could still make it fluctuate, just less than with fiat.

Max dont you have something better to do? edit those videos you forgot about last year

i understand the limited supply, i dont see how it equates to new all time highs anymore, also what reasons would the millionaires have to buy your btc at higher prices when theres a good chance most of them know some of the negative connotations that come with btc, and or check price history, and or have people telling them no etc, basically they got to millionaire status for a reason, i dont see them buying these things after 2018, as an investment, the cons out weigh the pros imo

it ill reach $10 million

Scarcity doesn't make something valuable. There are fewer than 21 million Ancient Mew promo pokemon cards, but that doesn't mean they're going to be serving as "paper gold" anytime soon. Popularity is more important than scarcity for BTC.

>but that it only made BTC stronger and more stable
how did it get stronger? lightening never came out, so its not stronger in a capability sense, it did gain strength in awareness/ publicity sure,

lol @ stable, its finally, barely even showing signs of stability but, if you were to say what stable was in dollars? you would have to say its stable between 3 and 4kusd and this is being nice on the topic,, that doesnt look stable to a potential client, and neither does the chart histroy, then start mentioning the privates keys and safety procedures, then you have def turned them off, i think what sold the most was the "decentralization" of it all

but in theory, its still centralized

You missed the point where that's just what we shill to normies to make them buy in more. I was just saying that a new mooning can happen, that it's just a matter of pushing past initial media hesitation/

If we get a second pump I'm 75% out. I'm only in this long term until the next bull run.

Simple answer: Maybe

sure, if you conduct a proper shilling you can do a lot of things. curious to how you think you can convince a bunch of 18-20 yr old broke normies to buy back into something they have no knowledge of or money for,you need to get them to come up with at least a trillion bucks, and i havnt even thought about the multiple sell offs to even get to ath

i dont see it happening again, not saying its impossible, just saying ill eat my dick if it hits new ath in my life time

>lightening never came out
wat?

now switch mew promo with black lotus and this is what i would 100% be trying to obtain instead of btc if i i had to choose the better investment, and i really dont know shit about the card accept its the rarest most expensive and this chart looks stable and up healthy, just googled this shit
mtgprice.com/sets/Alpha/Black_Lotus
and they need to update chart with the new ath 166k
polygon.com/2019/3/5/18251623/magic-the-gathering-black-lotus-auction-price

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 4.39.26 PM.png (1345x713, 328K)

did it? i wouldnt know

Redpilled.

OP, during the next bull Bitcoin will hit prices in excess of $100,000. This is digital gold. If you do not have one whole Bitcoin yet, you need to acquire it. After the next bubble it will be impossible for the average person to accumulate a whole Bitcoin, since the price will not go below $10k-$30k. In fact, it will be extremely fashionable to be able to say you own a whole Bitcoin.

Do the needful, good luck, don't condemn your future self to constant suicidal thoughts.

Attached: Bitcoin.png (530x526, 161K)

ln is out but still somewhat experimental meaning there is low liquidity on the hubs and the network still trying to find it's shape.

this guy gets it. Also love that fucking unofficial logo so much more than the orange one.

this just shows how little you know
this was the mascot satoshi tried to push and got mad and left when people ignored it

Attached: mascot.jpg (600x900, 44K)