Is there a better investment in crypto than VECHAIN at the moment?

Is there a better investment in crypto than VECHAIN at the moment?

Out of all the top 100 coins, VET will go x100 for sure

VET will be 0.50c before LINK reaches $50

Lets hear your thoughts

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-06-30-at-12.48.07-AM.png (2320x1424, 1.9M)

I actuall agree

Blatant Chink scam. It's unbelievable that people are still holding this.

If they are so good at fooling people, why are you not investing in them? It's guaranteed that they will scam even more roundeyes.

yea keep calling it chink scam...VET has more partnerships than LINK

oh no! someone better call dnv-gl, pwc, bmw, nrcc, Kuehne & Nagel, BYD etc. and let them know!

Attached: 56785654.jpg (636x773, 32K)

Better question would be, is there worse investment than vechain at the moment?

this post is hilarious because i own neither of these scams, and they dont have any real partnerships, oh they do? links please, and i need an article with substance, not a homepage with company logos

do your own research you fag

>t. Samefagging Rankeesh
Anyone with a brain knows that these "partners" are just cronies who are loaning VeChain their marketing image and collectively dumping on you retards.

Go back to your subreddit hugbox

Attached: E96A5474-E861-4509-9F53-86CB663DE344.jpg (995x1069, 190K)

>He doesn't know who dnvgl is
>He doesn't know who Jim Breyer's sister in law is

You really should dyor, unironically.

>he unironically extrapolates without any rigorous analysis in order to satisfy his greed and delusion
>he unironically thinks Xi is buying vechink
You really should kys

>he hasn't watched the China Hustle
>he trusts corporations in an unregulated meme coin market despite massive securities fraud all throughout traditional markets

>GUYS GUYS GUYS DNV-GL DNV-GL
>ISNOTTAASCAM
>SOMEONE CALL JIM BREYR AND LET HIM KNOW HE BOUGHT A SCAM!!11!

Has there ever been a gayer group of bagholders than this?

Who the fuck are you and why are you shilling this shit here? Whether you’re a paid shill or not, do you not see how dead this board is? Most people here are poor uneducated NEETs with couple hundred bucks AT MOST. You’re a fucking retard for wasting your efforts here. Again, please kys

Attached: EE94D543-27BD-4518-AC86-F33C08173F62.jpg (496x180, 29K)

stfu nigger. we're all just trying to make a few satoshi before this whole altcoin space dies forever.

It is strange, it is like they are suffering from some version of Stockholm syndrome. The reddit is full of hopium addicts who will not break even on their Superduperthorpowernode even if this shit goes 10x and yet praise the project left and right.

Go trade stocks or options then instead of posting this annoying reddit chink scam

How about instead of pajeet shilling you spend some time researching actual crypto gems? They are out there, and no Chainlink is not one of them.

Imagine whining about the 1 out of 900 crypto projects with a functional product and actual retail clients. I don't really know who you niggers think you are kidding with this shit, but the cards are on the table for anybody who cares to take an actual look.

It's either legit OR the most meticulously well designed chink scam in history. Either way it will make you a shit ton of money. Either way.

It's incredible how many dumb kids think they are enlightened after watching an American anti-chinese propaganda film. VET is a no-brainer and is so far ahead of almost every other niche project that it's not even fair to compare them. It's here...it works...yes the transaction numbers are low for now, but its already the first mover and is ready to be picked up and used by more retail clients.

You are here to speculate right? Well there is your speculative potential. Where can Vechain take its functioning product and who can they sell it to?

>Imagine whining about the 1 out of 900 crypto projects with a functional product and actual retail clients. I don't really know who you niggers think you are kidding with this shit, but the cards are on the table for anybody who cares to take an actual look.

>It's either legit OR the most meticulously well designed scam in history. Either way it will make you a shit ton of money. Either way.

>It's incredible how many dumb kids think they are enlightened after watching a propaganda film. [Shitcoin] is a no-brainer and is so far ahead of almost every other niche project that it's not even fair to compare them. It's here...it works...yes the transaction numbers are low for now, but its already the first mover and is ready to be picked up and used by more retail clients.

>You are here to speculate right? Well there is your speculative potential. Where can [shitcoin] take its functioning product and who can they sell it to?
Do you see now how free of substance your babbling is?

Fucking dumb, poor little cunts. I really can't wait to see you cry bitch tears over this shit when it inevitably takes off with another retard strength chink scam pump.

Why won't you get it through your fucking heads? How can you not realize by now that a project being an excellent scam presents just as much opportunity for YOU the degenerate zero-sum speculative gambler, as it being legit? Holy fuck.

I made a 5x on Tron a 5x on Deepbrain 3x on dragonchain and 10x on vechain last year, and I never gave a shit about their actual fundamentals. They are or could all be scams...but the sats I got from them are real and I turned them into real dollars. Fucks sake, stop thinking that just because something is a scam means that it's bad for you. Look at the QUALITY OF THE SCAM if you think it is one.

Get yours get out. That's the fucking game. Christ.

Attached: 1552320140802.jpg (317x432, 24K)

you /biz fags dumb as fuk... if I am investing in a Chinese project, VECHAIN Is the only legit one I would invest in

New scamcoins are better than old ones, and vechink is stale af

The old scamcoin being pumped by real world corporations is stale? Goddamn you nigger gorillas are low iq as fuck. Vechain somehow convinced some faggot from BMW to come speak at their conference next month. How the fuck is that stale?

Zilliqa is the only chink project with any merit to it.

>pumped by real world corporations
A PnD is when you inject tons of cash and then sell your bags at a higher price. BMW ain’t doing that you delusional brainlet.

this is a really retarded answer, why did you make this thread then faggot? if you were really concerned and hopeful for your project, you would have a different tone and substance to link to, im afraid you are just a street shitter with no hope. namaste

ps i stopped doing research on shitcoins a year ago, you have nothing of value here

Probably the most rational thing i ever read on biz. If you really believe its a scam then you should also be sussed enough to face up to the likely but uncomfortable fact that all alts are probably scams. In which case you might as well get a stake in one that's scamming the big boys?

Almost all alts ARE scams. There are maybe 10 coins worth holding and VeChain is NOT one of them. I can't imagine falling down the crypto rabbit hole and getting hung up with Stockholm syndrome from a scam as obvious as VeChain. You fags deserve to lose everything.

>Probably the most rational thing i ever read on biz.
that's bcz ur a retard who dont understand that not all scams are equal

All of you motherfuckers got CREAMED on
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHSHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHSHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING KEK

Attached: C4E8CF6E-8F4F-4EC3-921F-1C616BE7B6AE.jpg (902x1701, 887K)

20m VET in my wallet, my body is ready

Active for CREAM again? How much did the fat chink pay you?

not all scams are equal? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
user calls me a retard and then makes this statement. FFS.

2.5 million here ...let bullrun begin

vechain is fcking solid, sitting on a comfy 1m

Speculation period already ended for this chink scam. They hyped it up like it was going to have billions of transactions and be the most widely used blockchain on earth and now a year later the platform is a fucking ghost town. They've also used up every scammy marketing gimmick in the book to the point where nobody gives a shit what they say anymore. Keep holding that X node and collecting your fractions of a penny thor rewards maybe you'll break even in 150 years. Oh wait that's right you can't even sell that worthless shit kek

All of those mega pumps were pre mainnet and during an insane speculative bubble. There is no chance any of those coins will pump like that ever again. Mainnet = speculation over

The only reason this is still so damn cheap is because of the unprecedented and unsubstantiated FUD and ill sentiment that has been thrown at this project over the last year. It has to be one of the most actively and unjustifiably criticised, and slandered coins in crypto?

I can never really put my finger on why exactly, but my guess is that it's linked to the fact that it was one of the most popular coins with people new to the market in 2018. People who were so captivated and excited by the hype and who saw the enormous potential, but instead got their first real savaging by the crypto bear.

2 things will happen, which will soften this sentiment:

Vechain's hard work will begin to be realised in terms of transactions increasing gradually month on month.

Those left here with salty beef against Vechain will run out of anger and they will move on with their lives, or if they're still holding bags, will begin to feel those bags becoming a lot less heavy.

>unironically defending VeChink
>that spacing
Go back.

Shhhhhh let them fomo

Lol not going to waste my effort explaining it if you can’t see the obvious

where is that crusty chink CCK? I miss his racist polemics

just wait till VTHO is listed on Binance…

ONT pumped 400%
GAS pumped 1000%

for the uninformed ppl...

Attached: vet.png (669x364, 290K)

>uninformed
Get a load of this delusion