Sergey spotted at the bar ordering drinks

Sergey spotted at the bar ordering drinks

Should we be concerned? he's getting wasted instead of working on the main net

we are fucked

Attached: thumbnail_Image-1.jpg (768x1024, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fool.com/investing/2019/03/15/docusigns-earnings-revenue-jumps.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was not a burger belly but a BEER belly all along!!!

Here come the beer memes...

i hope he ordered a cup of fucking poison!

Attached: ihatethisfagsface.png (380x380, 215K)

oh damn op wasnt larping

please, ask him the reasons for fireside chats

i seriously can only think of one reason for a fireside chat
Tom is burning gay for sirgay, only reasonable explanation i have for this relationship, not trolling

even if he had a working product instead of just a touring theory, there is nothing chainlink could offer docusign

case in point
fool.com/investing/2019/03/15/docusigns-earnings-revenue-jumps.aspx
Fourth-quarter highlights
DocuSign's revenue jumped 34% year over year, to $199.7 million.
Subscription revenue, which accounted for 94% of total revenue, increased 37% year over year.
Non-GAAP earnings per share (EPS) was $0.06 based on 188 million shares outstanding, compared to $0.01 in the year-ago quarter based on 42 million shares outstanding.
Net cash provided by operating activities was $34.1 million, up from $32 million in the year-ago quarter.
DocuSign's billings were up 31% year-over-year -- a deceleration from 40% growth in Q3 and 32% growth in Q2.
DocuSign's GAAP gross margin was 74%, down from 79% in the year-ago quarter.
Non-GAAP gross margin was 78%, narrower than an 80% margin in the same period last year.
The company added 23,000 customers during the quarter, bringing its total customer count to 477,000

so yeah, tom just wants to fuck sirgays butt and sirgay is too fucking selfunaware/naive to the blatant passes tom has made at the multiple dinners after each chat

in conclusion,
since there is no working link product, nor any reason for tom to implement an imaginary oracle theory based on 2018 q4 positive growth, the only link tom wants is hiding in that fat sack in sirgays pants

I had fun that night

Attached: E214951F-C48D-4098-8691-517D579C4F53.png (960x1280, 1.77M)

nice dids

Attached: 1552336305068.png (617x766, 642K)

>checking if the kitchen is still going

Why he got a fag bag?

i wondered this but he doesn't have the look of an alcoholic: good skin, no bags under eyes, perfect hairline

why would a bar sell poison? Think you godamn no-linker, THINK !

cuz hes a fag and hes been fuckin tom

>why does Sir Gay have a fagbag?
DYOR

it's a computer bag, for portable computers, like hello - welcome to 2019 !?

Attached: 0004.gif (813x1021, 59K)

tools of the trade in silicon valley

SERIOUSLY HES FUCKING GAY

IM USING LOGIC

signs that hes well rested and not stressed from never doing anything prodcutive

mfw the neets and incels on this board have no clue what a fag bag is

protip: Field/ And/ Garrison. BAG

he eats like shit instead

He's starting to imitate SatoJ - he's becoming an alcoholic.

based and beer pilled

>alcoholic
>only eats junk food
just how many coping mechanisms does one man need? next on the list its coke, guaranteed

Attached: 1541186864530.jpg (1164x1048, 279K)

is this a sell signal??? I am getting worried...

it's saturday you stupid fuck. let the man drink. lord knows i'd drink if i had to deal with you lot. this place sucks.

and why is Sergey not travelling with bodyguards? the guy is holding billions of dollars

His body is a bodyguard

kek

Where is this in sf, I will go every week

Thank you for sharing your opinion. Now please go back to plebbit.

Attached: 921D8ABB-AA3F-4D57-96A5-78D4FD872D10.png (876x785, 330K)

kek

Good find op. Was this in San Francisco? Did you follow him?

The fucking shirt

bagholder cope

I cannot disclose that information for Sergey's safety

KEKKEEKEKEEEEEK

kek

Did e order a PumpNdump®?

So the rumors are true?

>drinking on the weekend
>no working product
priorities in order, check

LINK has ruined yours and many other people's brains.

>implying the picture was taken on the weekend
It was monday morning.

being an alcoholic is a natural stage of being a proeminent figure. look at satoshi

haha u fags keep laughing and making fun of him while he took all you're money to the bank haha

how is my brain ruined? im not the one buying link, never have/will but i will continue to criticize with logic until i receive honest feedback.

would you like to explain to me chainlinks relationship with docusign? and if your answer is they are partnered but under nda, please explain how you know its under nda, annd, why would they need to suppress that partnership after docusign set new highs last quarter

>..until i receive honest feedback.
How about this for honest feedback, i am your uncle and i raped your mom when we both were kids, how about that!?
Is this honest enough for you !?

i love how sergey loves beer

kek based

me on the right

no. this is the opposite of honest. this is a blatant lie

Pretty sure photo from after fireside chat, nothing new brainlets. You guys are pathetic.

kek

>not on McDonald's

This desu

At one of the chats someone offered him a beer and he declined saying he doesn’t drink. I’m glad, we need our serger strong.

so it's a military thing? still pretty homo desu

You guys realize that LINK has delivered nothing yet is one of the only shitcoin that has maintained its price through the crash. It is due for a 99% correction any time soon like REQ and friends

this is pasta, but complete agree 2 years and nothing. Getting tired of waiting.

32 million put to good use.

Attached: 1551952914236.gif (414x532, 438K)

Unironically bullish. Just bought 100k