/LPG/ LinkPool General

Discussion thread about shares price, future of this platform, potential revenue... etc.

Previous thread warosu.org/biz/thread/S12448101

What Is LinkPool?
>LinkPool is a ChainLink service provider with the ultimate goal of lowering the barrier to entry to becoming part of the ChainLink node network. Our aim is to allow people to easily earn passive income via staking, and also ease the amount of technical knowledge and experience required for running their own node. We achieve this by offering a easy to use and intuitive staking app and also a more hands-on Node as a service solution.

Linkpool's Services

>Staking Pool
>NaaS
>Consultancy & Managed Nodes

Official Website: linkpool.io/index.html
dApp: staking.linkpool.io/dashboard
DEX for Linkpool shares: staking.linkpool.io/dex
UPDATE - Linkpool documentation and FREE EaaS: docs.linkpool.io
- - - - -

LinkPool Resources:
>FAQ linkpool.io/about.html
>Medium Articles medium.com/@linkpoolio
>Telegram t.me/linkpoolio

>Quick Rundown on the crowdsale

In order to get funding, LinkPool had a crowdsale from April 15 to July 31, 2018. Jonny & Mat sold 6.25% of the company to the crowdsale contributors. The capacity of the crowdsale was 1,000 ETH, of which only 701.2 ETH were sold. However, the Linkpool team decided to evenly distribute the unsold portion among contributors. After the crowdsale finished, the team distributed the shares, giving an extra 40% to everyone. These can be purchased through the DEx.

Why would I buy a share?
>You get 0.00625% of the Linkpool's revenue per share you hold. That includes DEX fees, NaaS subscription payments, 25% stakers fee and any other form of revenue for future Linkpool's products that are paid in LINK. Furthermore you will obtain staking priority when LinkPool goes live (the amount to stake per share is unknown yet).

Attached: 1552303613493.png (3000x4200, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/HS9hIfr#10yJYjR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How does distribution work in different cases?

>Figure with 100 LINK as revenue in the staking dApp:
>75 Link is distributed among every staker.
>6.25 Link is distributed among share holders.
>18.75 Link is distributed among Jonny & Mat.

>Figure with 100 LINK as revenue in the NaaS payment and DEx fees:
>75 go to Jonny & Mat
>25 go to share holders

Last LP share trade: ~19 ETH / LP

Next distribution 81%

It's been announced that the LP token will be converted into erc20 before link's mainnet, meaning we should see more liquidity from exchange listings

CLCG x LP when?

is 1.4 shares enough to make it?

Please stop with these threads, linkpool couldn't be more shit, you honestly going to let Jonny spin up centralized nodes on AWS to scrape off your link staking earnings?

Jesus this board is retarded, I thought I was in biz, not fucking wagecuck put money with a stranger and maybe get rich doing fuck all.

A thread died for this shite

Do they know when Serg is dropping fucking mainnet???

Its so pointless to worry until - and IF - mainnet drops. Nice they have everything lined up, but still

There is literally nothing to talk about at the moment... and for the next couple of months.
All we can do is twiddle our thumbs and wait for main net.

LinkPool doesn't hold your tokens, a smart contract does. LinkPool will only be one player in the ocean of node operators

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-102722_Twitter.jpg (1150x387, 121K)

How do I buy a share?

>Next distribution 81%
What does that mean?

When distribution hits 100% then all 1000 LINK will be proportionally distributed to LP holders

Who are you ? Why are you leaking shit from our group?

Kek grishlinko here and you can go fuck yourself

I'm not in your twitter circle jerk group faggot, was sent from a friend

go fuck yourself cunt. get the fuck out of the group

Scared I exposed you guys? Kek

Jonny is part of the team now. How new are you?!

You havent exposed shit but that is a cool group of people why would you start screenshotting shit? Jealous your face wasn't in the marines pic?

As I said before, I'm not in your group. Fuck Twitter, continue sucking up to Jack by all means though.

post another screenshot from the twitter group

Just a friendly note. I'm the one who created /LPG/ threads and OP's template. It's ok to use it to start discussions about LP. But please, refrain yourself from using these threads to attack other groups as OP. That doesn't benefit Linkpool at all. Thanks.

who sent you the screenshot then you fagg

What you gonna do about it Johny? Nothing, that's it.

Ah my bad Jonny, this was not how I planned this thread to go, quite the shitshow

Delusion.

Then who the fuck sent you that screenshot. Answer me faggot

I don't have to answer shit to you

Linkpool?

More like FARTpool!

Hey jonnyfag, tell us the staking capacity per share ratio already or gtfo. Nobody won't buy your bags till you spill the beans.

I did. What's the big deal?

Whats your fucking problem cunt? Who are you?

Because youre a little fucking pussy cunt coward

Some autistics blowing a nothingburger way out of proportion, business as usual. Don't mind them mate, keep up the good work

shut the fuck up you little pussy bitch cunt. You probably piss your pants when the doorbell rings you stupid fucktard. I hope your mother strangles you

What the hell dude, it's just a silly ss who cares.

Yeah but who the fuck are you and why are you screen shotting shit? Just admit who you are in the group so we can all stop worrying. Otherwise I'm not posting in there anymore. Others won't either. Be a coward and fuck the group up or just admit it otherwise im gone

>He's gonna abandon the super secret twitter turd chatgroup, and might take both randeep, and sanjay with him.

Attached: 1496574097161.jpg (256x360, 25K)

I am the one who just sent a message in the group chat right after this very post.

>Otherwise I'm not posting in there anymore. Others won't either.

Is that supposed to be a threat? Kek, We literally do not give a shit if your group implodes. You guys are taking this shit way too seriously, its just internet money.

Attached: IMG_20190121_004158.jpg (815x744, 156K)

It's late here and I'm still unable to sleep. The screenshotting needs to end! Who is behind it?! I'm so sleepy.

be an autistic cunt then that has no social skills or etiquette. I dont care. Good luck with your sad life

Checked
even kek hates twitter pajeets

Attached: 1549496313189.jpg (750x742, 377K)

Go back to bed Stu.

Don't walk away from the negotiation table! We need to figure out who is behind the screenshots.

I spend all my time hand picking interesting characters for my chatting groups and then one of you betrays all of us. This hurts my heart more than you can imagine, not that you care.

no one is going to admit it so im out. maybe it will continue and then that narrows me out or maybe it wont. dont care

I sincerely hope that you people are actually memeing. Else please seek help as soon as possible.

>Johnny: It's Saturday night, I'm a virgin with no friends or family, let me get on my favorite Hungarian spider web weaving SharePoint exchange and FUD my own project.

I love Chainlink though.

WHO THE FUCK IS SCREENSHOTTING

IM GOING TO MARKETDUMP I SWEAR ON ME MUM

Im in the group but got a hearty kek from this and absolutely had to check these dids. Lol. Super secret twitter turd chatgroup.

Attached: PicsArt_03-16-05.08.21.jpg (1923x1440, 321K)

how do i buy chainlink. I just turned of age to buy crypto but it's so complicated.

Alert the presses! Biggest newest since Chainlink post sibos dump!!1 You get those dirty screenshoters you

On the real it is pretty disappointing that someone would betray our group like that :/

50 posts arguing about a ss from some twitter shill group. Just proves how even linkpool tards have nothing better to talk about than this shit

It was only one stupid screenshot man, it's not like I am leaking shit from the group. It was a funny comment, that's all. Now I can't really admit who I am or else you will kick the shit out of me but it is not worth closing the group for this stupid mistake come on.

You can admit who you are and you wont be kicked. Just let us know so we can stop worrying. Otherwise you're just gonna fuck a good thing up which makes me sad.

Linkies really get up in arms over nothing..

All of these sekrit clubs are just elitist snobbery.
I'm curious to see how it turns out once everyone becomes newly minted millionaires.

Kek shut up fag

groups in groups in groups in groups it's silly and exhausting
if people spent less time LARPing as secret societies they'd start a business, or t the very least accumulate more Link
Even Ruta managed to find an internet job back in the day. Go make some cash on mechanical turk or something for those sweet 1000x returns damn

Can you stfu already?! Someone get this kid out of here!

Stop worrying already, why wouldn't you trust me I am not leaking anything?

Well i've left and so has another. Be a man and admit it, it's already been said you won't be kicked but if you don't want to then good job. This is on you.

I will never forgive you for this.

I will if he admits it and I will come back. Otherwise, nah.

No, It was me that took the screenshot.

Fuck you cunt

His lying, it was me who took the screnshot

Fuck you, it was me

just gonna signal boost my own post you fucking retards

No, it was me. I took the screenshot.

AHAHAHAHAH
DISCORD MELTDOWN
GET FUCKED DISCORD FAGS

No, I took the screenshot.

Hey fag, stop screenshooting our shit. That stuff is meant to be PRIVATE. Ie not meant for other pseudo-normies on 4channel to see. We are the elite, we have dedicated so much of our time to following and discussing Link and Linkpool we have the right to have our conversations kept secret!

I'm a huge company think I'd much rather stake pic related, instead of some token created out of thin air.
Oracle's are great by the way and I like smartcontract.com

Attached: st.jpg (696x449, 75K)

what the fuck is going on

lazy brainlet here, is there a link to somewhere where I can juts join, send money and get linkies dripped to me?

Discord fags are the worst

yes, import your wallet to metamask and buy LP shares from staking.linkpool.io

Seriously any marine that fucked off into some private telegram discord app is a traitor. Discussion should mainly be held here in threads not in some gay ass chat with avatar profiles

Sorry fren. Biz is the front end for normies. All the coin autists are huddled in their individual discord/tg groups. Not just linkies.

It's fucking sad dude like 8 months ago there were really cool breadcrumb hunting threads and I used to get baked and follow every lead and memes were also great. Now everyanon went into hiding and I'm sad :(

This is one of the most Jow Forums related threads on this miserable cesspool of a board you brain damaged faggot. Go back to your CSW dick sucking pajeet and NEET pepe threads.

imgur.com/a/HS9hIfr#10yJYjR

Attached: n5We9CR.jpg (1416x1738, 580K)

Already bumped your other thread fren, thanks for reminding me of the good times

Attached: 1547394705584.jpg (923x713, 279K)

thanks nigga

Attached: sikfqcu.png (768x778, 87K)

buh bye punk

That's fucking it faggots, group's CLOSED

fuck u

Attached: PRPSvtP.jpg (1758x1016, 377K)

we WILL be back

>groups closed
Don't you mean pools closed?
Hehhehe
Heh

bring it on

Attached: hhkgNqq.jpg (1700x589, 178K)

it was a blast until september or so, every day there was inspiring discussion. you could share a lot of stuff deep down in the big threads. sometimes there would be 4 anons just sharing breadcrumbs and general research, no discord bullshit or tranny cat fights. now if you try to share research, nobody gives a shit and some astro wannabe faggot spams fud at you for trying to contribute. the "official" discord has okay discussion every few weeks but the namefagging makes it intolerable otherwise. everyone postures and changes their character depending on who's actively posting at the moment, it's so fucking stupid.

I guess don't be sad that it is over be happy that it happened

Attached: 1552500966458.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

it was always the discord fags grouping together to cease discussion for their own selfish gain, ironically their selfish faggotry has being their downfall as we can witness with the public discord meltdown right here on Jow Forums... discords come and go, but user always remains :)

Good thread.

That DEX distribution is a fucking joke. You get 0,25 LINK per share, so with one share 12 cents worth LINK in every six months or so.

That's now, but what about when the price of stares go up and more trades are made and so more fees and more distribution and more link per share from distribution

who cares about the dex distribution?
the dex wasn't even planned when the idea of shares was formed. completely irrelevant.
its just the fees of the dex being shared.

bearish or bullish that there's only 280 share holders..

Attached: 1543563155961.png (750x1189, 142K)

Discord fags are the most cancerous pieces of shit I've ever seen on this site in the 14 years I've been here. Every time they leak their gay bullshit into these threads it's always total shit. They're like women .