Why would normies ever use dapps?

Why would normies ever use dapps?

Attached: fork.jpg (378x367, 28K)

they wont know theyre using "dapps" when they're using them, babe

it really is this simple

Dapp my dick, nigger-bitch

Attached: image0.jpg (645x360, 85K)

>Why would normies need a computer in their homes?
>Why would they need to send an email?
>Why would they need a $700 smartphone?

normies aren't what you think they are. They will welcome ways to organize and make money in ways that weren't possible before.
p2p first without middlemen or censors opens up the world.

this is true unironically
but for the ironical response, many normies are less normalfaggish than you, opee
i.e. the P3D discord is filled with turbonormos, TronBet is used by thousands of normalo gamblers, and so on
normies don't care much about trust so they will just follow what's popular. it's actually the weird retards hanging out on chans to be contrarians who refuse to try new shit and end up missing the boat, because that population overvalues cynicism

Pro tip: dapps can make you money, everyone needs money. Therefore normies will use them. Which they already have been while I’ve been making free eth/trx by rekting them

I play at least one bet everyday. If I make money, I shut the dapp. If I lose at first I play til I profit. Every day I'm making just a wee bit more but i figure years down the road when the supply is scarce the tiny little daily gains now will all be worth it

But its so much work to use dapps. You need metamask and that doesn't even work on your phone

the benefits of dapps are not as simple to identify though

You’re worse than a normie, even they can figure that out. Use cipher dumbdumb

Yeah they are lol. Most dapps right now are games. Have you ever heard of a game?

I don't see any fun games though. No platformers, no actual story based games.. Nothing but dice and other gambling games. But no Texas holdem.

Why would they use dapps to play games? Is EA going to release their own version of cryptokitties?

It’s coming, these games are more about making money other than anything else

Idk user, can you 100x your stack playing call of duty? Hmmm

Yeah you’re a delusional bagholder lol

which chain are you talking about?

>Delusional bag holder
Nice projection

Tron is the most popular right now, 888tron just had a 250m trx payout pot. Tron is shit I know but that’s where the fun currently is

my token will appeal to the entire republican demographic, the cfo had trump jr and his familty over for dinner last november and thats all i will say

Apps won't even be able to compete, all developers will switch to dapps since the money will go into their pocket and not in the app store's.

To get loans

It will be coolest new thing.

Why would normies ever use http?

"Normies" -Channers
"Mainstream" -Hipsters

Attached: 93386860-4D53-4042-BB5B-F71450D8A49D.jpg (506x775, 123K)

>Why would normies use the telegram instead of the mail
>Why would normies use telephones
>why would normies use fax
>Why would normies use a computer
>why would normies use the internet
>why would normies use email
>why would normies buy bitcoin
>why would normies use dapps
(you are here)
>why would normies switch to decentralized private blockchain financial solutions and ditch banks
>why would normies etc