This is the most justed board on Jow Forums

This is the most justed board on Jow Forums.

Attached: IMG_20190218_154936.jpg (360x194, 11K)

No. That would be /b/ which is just horribly awful and full of screeching harpies every hour of the day.

You've never been on /soc/ have you
That's a good thing.

Yes, but at least we are more intelligent than /tv/ (slightly).

every time i post on /tv/ and someone replies, they accuse that poster of samefagging. that poster then gets into it with like 3 other people about how they're not samefagging, it goes on for awhile as it veers way off-topic, then i leave. every single time.

>trying to communicate with a group of people who spend their days talking about tv shows
What's the point even? Is this a vaccine thing where you try to catch autism early so that the symptoms are not that bad?

i could only do ck for like a week , its very cringe

lel

everytime i posted a totinos pizza it would take

>who spend their days talking about tv shows

HAHAHAHA. You've never been to /tv/ have you?

Just clicked into their hellhole and it's all posts about bad movies and british tv shows.

?

They don’t actually talk about movies/tv shows that they watch. They just spam the same couple of memes everyday like sneed, alita battle angle, bane, “who will play him in the inevitable biopic”, etc. also one of the jannies doxxed his own YouTube channel, and get this, HE’S FAT HAHAHAHA

Attached: 5D631EBB-539F-437B-87FF-E114B48BAB96.jpg (1125x1407, 544K)

pol just had a mass shooter but sure we are justed

Yeah, that's sad. When I started reading his manifesto and he mentioned BCC I thought that finally we had our own mass shooter, but then as it went on it was just typical Jow Forums low IQ autism.

Not /ourguy/ unfortunately.

Sneed.

checked. you know how younger kids tend to be phone niggers? i was raised by tv and lived life as a tv nigger until 2008 when the quality went so far downhill that i pretty much stopped watching. i posted a thread on /tv/ once when i was bored to see if anyone else agreed that the theme song to roseanne sounds like a fat person trying to get off the couch and grab some snacks and beer from the kitchen. it started a samefag war.

another time i larped and said that robocop 3 was the pinnacle of culture and also my favorite video game. that, too, led to a samefag war.
kek

Attached: 130206_piratehacks_robocop.jpg (400x530, 167K)

The only good threads are the Jazz Jennings threads.

Jow Forums has huge potential for mass shooters with their shitcoins going to 0.

I'm surprised nobody ever shot Satoj, Ver, any shitcoins CEO, twitter "influencers"/paid groud leaders etc.

sneed

if LINK exit scammed, a sizable number of linkies might create a neo-IRA and start planting bombs in mcdonalds trashcans

I only own link, and it's worth more than when I bought it :P

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 12.10.12 PM.png (500x271, 123K)

wtf is a Jow Forums? I only browse the wholesome website called 4channel

Bill Gross has aspergers, he's /ourbondtrader/