How do I short the purchasing power of the USD?

Attached: purchasing-power-of-the-us-dollar-1913-to-2013_517962b78ea3c_w1500.jpg (1500x966, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goldsilver.com/blog/its-official-gold-silver-prices-now-at-inflation-adjusted-50-year-lows/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spending it

Borrowing USD

Don’t ask retarded questions brainlet

You know the answer is gold silver and btc

buy btc
only if you can get a 0% loan

First of all, what a retarded question, so many obvious answers: forex, holding precious metals or investing in any hedge against the economy, possibly buying Bitcoin
Second of all, if you're really into shorting currencies and not just making an overplayed meme about the USD's inflation rate, then you would be much better off shorting the many many other currencies doing much worse than the US dollar, which is nearly all of them with just a few outliers

>only if you can get a 0% loan
Or just do the usual thing, find a way to use your USD to make more additional USD than the interest on the loan and inflation

yes this is what most people don't understand.
for a loan to be worth it for everyone you need to buy increased productivity with it. otherwise it sucks ass for you and only good for the bank.

I took out a $40,000 loan to buy Bitcoin at 6.3k.

>Increased productivity

Am I winning?

>be middle eastern oil sheik
>nationalize your nations oil supplies
>refuse to sell your oil for US dollars
>suddenly find out you have ISIS in your country even though they weren’t there 5 minutes ago
>get the ever loving shiite bombed and invaded by America
>suddenly your nationalized oil supply belongs to Uncle Sugar courtesy of Exxon/Conoco Phillips, etc.
>realize as the rope goes around your neck that trying to short the dollar was a really bad idea.

>20x return over 100 years
You would be doing shit.

>Today's billionaires are just multi millionaires
Fuck man I just realized Jeff Bezos is a fucking poorfag. How can he cope with so little money?

Crushing debt can be a good productivity motivator for some. You should just double down and borrow another $80k

traditionally a mining rig would count as increased productivity passive assets don't. it can work out for you but you probably wishing you were not in such a hurry i guess.

buy assets

Kneepads.

oy vey dirty goyim don't want to get cucked by inflation and support the economy

Attached: angry kike.jpg (297x365, 36K)

Looks like a graph of req

Buy gold

goldsilver.com/blog/its-official-gold-silver-prices-now-at-inflation-adjusted-50-year-lows/
you're the brainlet

borrow money. then lend it to someone else. be a bank

>Buy gold
Nobody will want gold once the masses realize its obsolete as a SoV. Civilians won't want it because you can't travel with it and its cumbersome to move and secure. Countries won't want it because it takes forever to transact in gold (transporting it and verifying authenticity) and smaller countries cant protect their gold. PMs will get a bull run and then crash soon after.