AGI is a dumb investment

It would be like investing in a programming language. Even if it is a significant breakthrough, who says it can be effectively monetized for investment purposes?

Attached: musked.png (640x400, 300K)

stop it

I literally made this meme no bullshit you're welcome

Skycoin has its own programming language called CX. It is a new version of Golang

... this is shit tier fud

thank you for your service
are you saying programmers are supposed to pay to code with it?
maybe, maybe not
just explain the monetizaion strategy

Currently the only way to take advantage of serious deep learning and ai algorithms is to pay out the ass to a large tech co. The writers of these algorithms currently work for these companies. Agi provides the platform for independent providers to connect with customers. The medium of exchange is AGI exclusively, which you will be able to purchase on the platform through fiat. It's a zero to one, never before existed marketplace. As demand increases for services, price of AGI goes up.

Do the opposite of biz. Never fails.

Will say, fud or not, happy to see AGI getting attention. Holding since ico and increased my bag on the way down.

at least you understand the economic model behind it. But I'm still skeptical of the business model. Because I'm biased towards free, opensource, collaborative software.

So you like free stuff. Personally I see the AGI platform as allowing the free market to exist in the AI sphere, which, even if cost blows up, accurately expresses the value of the algorithms provided - instead of leaving pricing in the hands of a few moguls.

>call token "AGI"
Instant nope

this. I realized this when biz was calling the ping an partnership fake or claiming chinese will just steal their tech

>makes financial decisions based on if he likes the 3 letters in the ticker

absolute state of this board

Stopped reading after the first sentence. Tensorflow API has been out in JS for a while so even dipshit web devs can create neural networks easily now. All the algorithms are already built into things like PyTorch as well and are just statistical algorithms that have existed for a long fucking time. What the fuck are you talking about

>even dipshit web devs can create neural networks...

There is literally less than a handful of people on the planet that can great completely original algorithms in this space. If you're talking "they can take x and apply it to y", sure, you're right. But an incredibly small amount of minds are able to create "x" out of nothing in the first place, and that's the market exposure AGI is about.

*create completely original.

Autocorrect is a bitch.

why not connect and pay outside of the platform? will providers be prevented from operating outside of the platform?

Sure, that's possible. Less likely to occur if you have multiple clients and are dependent on the platform to find business, and their t&c requires transactions to take place on platform

Yep, and it's literally never steered me wrong. Bnb? Cool name. Btcbchsv? YUCK

Interesting strategy, good luck with it. I actually like AGI, it reminds me of the important rpg stat

STR > AGI.

Deal with it.

LMFAO im actually keeping this tab open for when AGI pops the fuck off in the next ~2 hrs.

I've had a buy order sitting there for minutes now and the price isn't budging. Frens, this is how you know it's in demand.

What's your entry price ?

Its nonstop higher lows and higher highs.
I'm feeling this. (another ICO user here)

I'm assuming it's AGI as in Artificial General Intelligence.