Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums,

What are three money things you're doing wrong right now, and how do you intend to address those things before the end of the day?

Attached: 1536847002400.jpg (837x877, 168K)

still holding link

I got a better question. In light of OP's picture, are fat girls a good investment?

Attached: 1551963629530.gif (498x393, 1.11M)

>way skinnier but kept the legs
Fucking A+ genetics.

>all that effort
>still ginger

only if you short the curves. (haha)

which way do the pics chronologically progress?

Yes they are if they show and keep the promise of improving themselves. You'll get the "You had me at my worst, you'll have me at my best." or something similar. It's literally investing in a stock before it turns blue chip.

Ehhh plenty of guys like red haired girls.

"Which every way you want it, babe."

Attached: 1536845346223.jpg (1222x1395, 450K)

Anything above 132 is unacceptable unless you’re American.

>investing in a stock before it turns blue chip.
Except you don't own that stock and it can just disappear from your portfolio if it feels like it. It's more like looking at a stock and being allowed to put your penis into the stock from time to time

fuck off nigger, youre projecting your insecurities again

>tfw you can clearly tell when he started taking t

>are fat girls a good investment?
bulltrap

Attached: 1533067601577.jpg (1024x727, 124K)

I think he left her. I saw another pic and he became less of a geek, but who knows.

This picture unironically makes me sick.
Why is natural selection like this? How long will it take for roasties to prefer brains over beauty?

They prefer money user, and brains will usually get them more money, but a lot of times Chads with generational wealth will have both money and beauty

study after study indicates that attractive people are also more intelligent.

Think of it this way. You're at a job for 4 years, and during that time, you gain skills that will allow you to get a superior job.
Would you stay at your old job?

Amazing Hard Work Results

thats not hard work
now THIS is hard work

Attached: 1530582236441.png (1100x457, 769K)

Mirin' that bulk dedication

Jesus H ! whatta friggin disasta

Damn, what's her bulking regimen? Impressive!

This. Mainly because
> smart/succesful/attractive people tend to to have kids with other smart/attractive/succesful people
> Their kids will on average be slightly more attractive and intelligent
> repeat a few hundred times --> attractive people tend to be more intelligent

Satan, how do I know that nerd didn't become the chad in that pic. They look awful similar

This is what I don't fucking get! Look at what she's wearing. She goes from alternative to fucking thot the more weight she loses! Why! Was her personality just a tool to attract men. Did she think "well I'm fat so I better dress nerdy because thats where my league is now"

And not that she's slimer she wants to dress like a thot. Maybe its not that? Maybe she wanted to wear more form fitting clothes to show off her body, I'm just not really sure if there's a difference here.

holy shit she got fucking swole

That's what always happens. Being fat gives you monster muscular calves.

She's just going to get fat again as soon as she tastes a slice of wedding cake.

Attached: 1518305438275.jpg (830x738, 121K)

Thick
Solid
Tight

pretty sure it's her genetics

Attached: ebb.jpg (500x334, 32K)

how can you put on 200 pounds in 2 years.. was she hooked up to a corn syrup IV the whole time?

Tom Brady?

Judging by the pictures, stay away from alcohol.

Impressive. What's her workout? How do I achieve this upper body?