I have been financially raped. Considering suicide

Salary: $71,750 /year ($1380 a week)

After taxes and insurance $936 take home

After child support $598 take home. ($338/wk for one child)

After the loans I have to pay back from the divorce and custody battle along with my student loans: $298 ($1300 a month/ $300 a week)

After my mortgage $11.00 ($1250 a month / $
$287 a week)

That's $11 a week for food, water, electricity, clothes, gas, etc.

I am thinking of selling / giving away my belongings and buying a gun and ending it all. The only way to survive is to take out more debt. I was considering just running away and hiking until I ran out of food or just offing myself.

My ex hardly even let's me see my kid. What's the point?

Pic attached is from the beach the other day. I walked until it was dark out and then dove into the ocean at night time, wishing I would drown. The other water was freezing.

What the fuck do I do? I want to die. I've been thinking about ways to do it. I've never done heroin but I could just buy a lot and go out in a beautiful dream.

Attached: IMG_20190314_175055.jpg (3024x4032, 2.76M)

The water was freezing* stupid autocorrect.

on top of everything the kid aint even yours

Pick up a second job until you pay off some of your debts, retard. also it sounds like your lawyer fucked you over so I'm not sure why you're even paying him.

i wish you and your mental health the best user. i hope you reconsider and try to find light within the darkness you're currently experiencing.

Attached: broder.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

uber baby

Why do men have to pay child support and not women? I thought we were equal.

Attached: 123123123123.jpg (400x400, 22K)

If you're sure you are going to hero might as well take out as big as a loan as you can get and do something fun first

>I thought we were equal.
We are, but only when it benefits women.

Lawyer got paid up front. I took out a $40,000 loan with lending club. Payments are $1050 a month. At least it'll get paid off fast if I'm still alive. I am an engineer. Graduated college last year at almost 30 years old and this is my starting salary. I have no clue how to fit in "another job," but I can try. I am very skilled mechanically and worked as a mechanic before I went back to school.

Kid is mine. I got a DNA test.

>Kid is mine. I got a DNA test.
way to go, dont trust them bitches

Attached: 1541075970225.png (450x405, 95K)

Between killing yourself and figuring out to make a couple hundred extra bucks per month, I'd say you should definitely just suicide my dude. Good luck!

If you're gonna go out, might as well go to a synagogue and take as many of the enemy out with you as you can.
But I hope you don't, user.

Why not get a better job? If you make $100k a year, that's an extra $625 per week.
Then start a business on the side so you can be free in a year or two.
It's hard, but it's better than killing yourself.

Lol I already have a big loan. I've tried to apply for other loans, but my debt to income ratio is too high. I do have like $30,000 in unused credit cards though. I'm not going to go blow all that money and then risk not actually offing myself.

I guess bankruptcy is always an option

Unironically find something off the books so your ex can't financially cuck you even more.

Mistake 1 was getting married
Mistake 2 was impregnating a western white woman.

That being said, don't be a piece of shit and wait until your kid is older before you kill yourself.

I make like $20/hr off the books delivering pizza a few nights a week

I'm applying to other jobs for people with my qualifications. (Engineer with mechanic background) they all start about the same and mine actually seems to have really good upward mobility. I just don't want to spend my 30's in debt. I feel like such a fucking loser. I can hookup with thots on tinder every night of the week but I'm starting to realize I'm getting old. I'm bottom of the barrel. Nobody wants a 30 year old with baggage and debt.

I don't remember the last time I felt genuine happiness.

If you declare bankruptcy what happens to child support?

Same thing that happens with student loan debts: Nothing

user, if I were you, I'd cut out all unnecessary expenses immediately. Then I'd start getting rid of stuff I don't need. Then figure out how to get out of anything you owe a bunch of money on. Then start thinking about how to downsize the house. You're a bachelor now so none of that shit really matters. Get down to the point the child support isn't wiping you out. If you want to reduce that, get a good attorney and take your ex to court until you get that reduced. If the issue is money, that's where I would start.
If the issue is you miss your kid and you miss the life you had, take your ex to court until you get a court ordered plan for visitation. Or play dirty and try to get something on her and they have to give the kid to you. Does she get high? Have any degenerate habits? Document it and take it to an attorney.
There are answers that take time but if you are tenacious you can see it through. I believe in you, man.

Bro
get the fuck through this
you DO NOT need money to enjoy life and have fun
you only have to pay child support for so long
and you know damn well that the bitch is not gonna give it to the kids
if you don't give a fuck
quit your job say you lost it
work at a restaurant where you make $2/hr on paper. let the cunt get her "cut", keep the cash tips, put them into crypto and fuck college waitresses on the side

let loose. have fun. you did your best. it's not your fault. it will end. you can be free.

if you don't like that, just fucking skip out and go to like colombia with as much money as you can and live like a king. fuck qts and stop giving a fuck

if you off yourself, the cunt wins and your kids will get warped to all fuck. don't let the backwards courts and feminism crush you.

you can do it user.

Attached: the-things-you-own-end-up-owning-you-its-only-13292999.png (500x436, 136K)

how the hell are you paying that much alimony? it is based on ability to pay. how are you paying child support *AND* alimony your lawyer seriously fucking flubbed this did you represent yourself you stupid shit

wageslave and put everything you can into those loans dude, sure you will have to suffer but nothing is worth offing yourself. What's there to do when you're dead? Nothing. Think about it this way, you struggle for like what 2 years now and pay off those loans you are debt free. If you really think you can't, leave the States fuck them, join the French Foreign Legion and become a man. Least you have an offspring and your genes are being carried on

sell everything, take on as much debt as you can, move to SE asia, hide, open bank accounts in a few SEA countries, transfer the money to 1 account, withdraw all to cash, deposit in other hidden accounts. Start freelancing, work hard for many years, save money, open a trust, transfer your money to the trust. Go back, use seeing your kid as an excuse gain access to your ex house, go to the kitchen and take a tub of butter or margarine from the fridge. Take the tub and place it in the microwave for 1 - 2 minutes to reduce the butter/marg into a liquid. Pour this liquid in to an empty receptacle, such as a bowl or glass, and put it to the side. Now, take the empty butter/marg container and defecate into it. Once this filthy task is complete, pour the liquid butter/marg on top of your defecation, replace the lid, then place the butter/marg back in to the fridge. Soon, the butter/marg will re-solidify, completely hiding the deathly secret you have laid withing. Your ex will start using the butter, until one day, as the level recedes, she starts scraping a peculiar substance out of the tub that is definitely not butter.

>downsize
Maybe OP can take in a few roommates to help alleviate the mortgage debt

I'm not. $338/week is child support only. Welcome to Massachusetts. I don't even live in this state.

Dont kill yourself. Pick yourself up by the bootstraps and man up, kid. Lift aint easy.

Attached: stock-42-disappointed-millennialthings3.jpg (1600x1154, 135K)

Pretty sure thats illegal

So you're just larping for attention

Kys

Sell your house, join the military if you find the costs of living too high.

Stay alive for your kid. You have a responsibility to raise your children. Make some money on the side in whatever way possible. Drive for Uber if you have to. If you got the house in the divorce (doubtful), you should sell it and move into a cheap apartment.

Yeah, I've done that in the past. I'm considering it again as my emergency fund is almost down to $4,000

I've always tried to be good with money but now I'm only taking on more debt.

she is paying the other half

Already did 6 years in the military. I don't think I can just rejoin.

Alternatively if you don't want the bitch to be able to garnish your wages, see about moving abroad. If you have real skills, you'd be surprised what kind of places will hire you. If you are huwhite you can at least teach English in China or SE Asia and live very well.
This user, is right, OP. You tried and unfortunately we live in a new dark age where all sorts of horrible shit happens to good people. At this point, you just need to look after yourself.
Don't kill yourself. Rage against the dying of the light. We are all doing it anyway even if some of us have not yet been JUSTed enough to actually contemplate suicide.
You got this bro.

Attached: youmustchoose.png (498x212, 199K)

>Rage against the dying of the light. We are all doing it anyway even if some of us have not yet been JUSTed enough to actually contemplate suicide.
>You got this bro.

Thanks fren.

This made me smile.

Believe it or not, most countries have agreements with the US and will still get the child support.

Maybe I could sell the house and go do engineering in a country where my income won't be taxed.

moral of the story here dont marry / get a prenup

Usually I would say you should prioritize your kids but at this point I think you need to take care of yourself before you can take care of others. I'm not too knowledgeable on what are the legal and financial implications if you were to move out and quit your job but if you can do that it could be a good change of pace. Many asian countries employ native english speakers as english teachers, you could perhaps look into that. Meanwhile, you could try to start a side gig, get your shit together, and perhaps move back to the states when you're ready. There are probably other better alternatives, just giving you an idea. Anyway, it doesn't sound like you truly want to off yourself, more like the current situation is unbearable for you, so try to find a way to either deal with it / suck it up or just get out of this situation altogether. Good luck user

It depends on who gets the kid and who makes the money.

But usually the woman gets the kid and the man makes the money. So the man ends up paying. His payment is actually fairly reasonable at 1200 a month.

But OP I'm sorry it's the loans that are killing you.

Divorce and child support are cruel.

What happened with the divorce? Why did you guys split?

pretty sure you are basedboy homo

they can't steal your money if they dont know about it. Move abroad, keep in your cash in a series of legitimate and non-legitimate banks.

The legitimate ones are at risk of getting seized b y the US, the non legitimate are at risk of fucking you over. Have around 10 bank accounts in 4 different countries and you're set. As you build your income and make more money, open a trust.

Yeah I would have just represented myself. Lawyers aren't that special and it sounds like the result you got could have easily been obtained without a lawyer.

Don't get another job.

If you're really looking for a way out, find a job in another state or country. Then leave. Fuck the ex and her child support. As for the loan, declare bankruptcy.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. And making massive changes at least has some hope. You kill yourself and it's all over. So you have nothing to lose.

China does not. The Chinese government hates the US and won't do a fucking thing. They have no extradition treaty with the US. Go to China and learn to chingchong while banging chink pussy.
>This made me smile.
What a fucked up world we live in where there's more genuine humanity on a mongolian shitposting board than all the curated media of the world combined. Pretty WTF when you think about it.
Seriously though, you have several outs here. Just take one and see what happens.

>$1380 a week means over $400 paid in taxes
What the fuck? How are you paying 40% in taxes?
Also your fault for getting student loans and a divorce you stupid fuck. You have not been financially raped. You fucked up. Judging from everything you've posted, you're supposed to be taking home and keeping about $400 per week depending on your housing situation.

We split because I wasn't happy, she became a morbidly obese dependapotamous, and I started drinking too much.

Biggest mistake of my life was signing her over legal custody while I finished my degree. I couldn't afford an attorney as an unemployed college student. The majority of the loans have been taken out after the divorce, when I realized she cut off all communication between my son and the day the divorce became official. I guess I didn't really realize what I was signing.

I got fucked, most of it my own fault. I feel like a loser and a failure of a human being every day. At least I've been sober almost 2 years now. That "joy and new way of living" they talk about in AA never came, though. All I feel is pain

Taxes and insurance brother.

I completely agree with this guy.

The only concrete thing in this scenario is the student loans. They are never going away.

SO. You sell your car, take out some credit card money. Put everything into the student loans then make them go away.

Then declare bankruptcy.

Then get a shit job delivering pizzas or something. You file with the court (personally, not with a lawyer) to lower your child support payments. Show them your pay stubs and they have to lower them.

As far as living, check Craigslist for someone that's renting out a room for like 500 a month. Or get a trailer.

My buddy just got divorced and he got a shit job and moved into a trailer park. He was like "dam if I'm going to fork over a bunch of money to that woman". Now he's happy as a pig in shit

My friend is an electrical engineer and travels to China multiple times a year. Said he loves it and Chinese women are crazy for white men.

Probably plenty of engineering jobs there. Many us expats.

Like I said above if it's between starting completely over and getting assraped by Jewmerica for a decade, then fuck it. Go for it.

I honestly have enough credit line that I could request a cash advance and pay off the student loan.

Then just declare bankruptcy?

But shit I spent 10 years on and off working for my engineering degree. I kind of want to do it lol.

You all are giving me some crazy scenarios to get out of this fucking mess lol

stop trying to buy a fucking whole house? just rent a room?

Oh Jesus.

I'm married with a 1 year old.

My wife was 130lb when we met, and went up to 180lb at the height of pregnancy.

Now she's down to 160lbs. I was polite for a long time but the last couple months I've been more harsh:

"You need to get in shape, I'm not attracted to you like this"

It really just depends on your current job. If you think it's gonna keep upping your pay and you'll have a bright career then stick with your current path.

But if your job is the basic cubicle shit that will slightly improve every year then do the bankruptcy thing.

why are you (lower class trash (?) with lots of struggles) trying to live in a whole house when professional yuppie couples who both work are like "fuck we'll never be able to afford a house?" you're like this tweet with the candles

Attached: DrilCandles.jpg (505x330, 27K)

Want me to draw up your papers son?

Identity Suicide.
Look it up.
You kill everything you are and disappear to another country in the third world. Or SE Asia.

Attached: UnFKH7b.png (75x81, 13K)

Unless you're very fit try to say things like "I have gotten a bit chubby", "I want to look good for you", "maybe I should sign up for the gym" etc. Start doing some exercise/eating slightly healthier to show her that you care about how you look for her. Then ask her about losing weight/getting in shape together. This worked for me after trying to make my gf lose weight for a long time. I was almost at a normal weight (like 10 kg too much), but it made my gf realize that she wants to look good for me too because I was trying to do the same for her. You have to trick her into thinking it's (at least in part) her own decision to want to look good for you. OItherwise it might not last.

>if you don't like that, just fucking skip out and go to like colombia with as much money as you can and live like a king.
I rate this idea highly do this user

It's impossible to feel good about being a KHV, but when I read about a mess like this, I feel a bit less bad.

I'm in good shape

Best way I can put it is: yes the highs of having a woman are very good, but the lows you can experience with a woman are much lower than you'll ever experience while single.

Also like OP's case when u have a kid with a woman, in America, you can get really fucked.

I have one buddy who is divorced and his monthly payment is $2,200. He makes $90k a year and has to live in a shitty 1br apartment to pay that child support bill.

You are a jewish slave. You can kill yourself if you accept that you have no worth and no dignity. You could become a martyr for your people if you take some folks with you. Choice is yours user. Beyond that you can try SKYcoin or waiting for YangBux which would increase your weekly take home pay to 261 dollars per week. Based on your little ocean stunt I bet you watch a lot of Hollywood movies and think someone is going to save you therefore I believe you will grind along each week like a little cuck.

Attached: 7F738389-3AF2-4B51-8B42-27E6F4734492.jpg (540x540, 31K)

Dude 160 is prime braphog weight. You’re low-test if you don’t want to slam that fat meat.

I'm genuinely sorry user.

I will admit that I do enjoy hitting that fat ass.

It's more the long term. When women stay fit they age better. When they go braphog, the skin and tissue and everything gets saggy faster.

why don't you just become a neet and get neetbux?
I never have to worry about any of this bullshit
was the pussy worth it?

fuck man, dont kill yourself, you have a lot ahead of you, rack up some years in the engineering field and you will be financially comfortable

Take a hardship break on the loans

No 1: Spend less on insurance
No 2: Spend less on Mortgage
Badda bing, badda boom, now you have several hundred dollars a week for food, water, electricity, clothes, gas, etc.

Posts like this are the only reason to still visit this shit hole called Jow Forums

If my wife gained 50lbs during pregnancy I'd kick her down a stair case. Disgusting pig.

checked and shit pilled

Holy fuck I hadn't laughed this hard in months

Attached: 1549316901761.jpg (689x600, 66K)

I was thinking of going to rich ex girlfriend pregnant so i don't have to worry about finances.. is this wrong?

>fuck women and sire a child
>HURR IM NOT RESPONSIBLE NOW LOL

fuck you and fuck scum like you that have kids without necessary resources

nice pic of the ocean, OP. I've never been to a beautiful beach like that, beaches full of plastic and trash in the nearest cities where I live. I live an average Jow Forums life, 27, no gf, wagecucking with minimum social life, waiting for my crypto to moon. If something would trigger me to end it all, I'll make sure to visit a beach. been years since I visit one.

Pee pee poo poo

fecespilled

Attached: how to cure depression.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

Move to another country you dumbass and never pay shit back

shoot up a mosque before you kys

NOTE TO THE FBI AND MY ISP: I DO NOT CONDONE ANY VIOLENCE AGAINST ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING UNLESS APPROPRIATE IN A TIME OF OFFICIAL MILITARY COMBAT OR IN SELF DEFENSE THANK YOU

>I'm married with a 1 year old
Reported, you disgusting sex predator

instead of only killing yourself, why do you not enact vengeance on those who have wronged you first? you can always kill yourself in prison

Sell the house go to Saudi where theres no income tax habibi, they need engineers there just dont be gay/steal/be a woman

Make up and get married....have her work as well...try to get fired and have her be the sole provider for an extended period..., Get divorced again...sue her for allimony

Attached: 1552789916958.png (1125x966, 279K)

Fuck off roastie

Get 50/50 custody.

Find a cheaper place, Sell your car for a cheaper one if you can.

Why the fuck is this making me laugh so hard?

I've been laughing at this for like 10 minutes now.

Everything is perfect, the filename, the context it was used in, oh god my fucking sides.

RAISE YOUR KID.

Even if you see them once a year.
Its the most valuable time you can possibly magine.

>falling for the marriage meme in 2019
Another tradcuck meets face to face with reality.

>Filename checks (You) out

Attached: the face of a good goy.png (403x266, 109K)

>I am very skilled mechanically
I have a friend who buys broken snow mobiles and fix them in his spare time, then sell them for profit. This is not his job, just something he does in his free time.

If you are under the age of 22 and browse Jow Forums, THIS IS WHAT NOT TO DO IN LIFE.

OP LISTEN TO ME YOU DUMBASS. WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE ANYWAY IN THE END, THERE IS NO FUCKING REASON TO END IT EARLIER. This is how life works, some have it easier, some have it hard, but there is nothing else after that for any of us, just emptyness, this journey on this damned flying rock is all we have. So find a way to pull yourself together and be strong to get through this, and you will still have moments of fun and laughs one day. I believe in you!

Never trust anything women say.

They are non sentient animals.

Attached: 1552626305893.jpg (640x800, 90K)

Ay lmao

Attached: 1552752344722.png (480x476, 577K)

Sell everything and move To thailand and start over. There is no point ending your life because of some bitch.

this, but get an unknown amount of XMR first

Seconding this, got myself a qt rich chinese gf and I've never been happier. You may think it can't happen to you but it can and it will if you just try, friend. GTFO of the US and move on, you'll find what makes you happy again and have a hell of an adventure in the process.

Attached: 1540272448836.jpg (720x960, 311K)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-07 at 09.32.43.png (492x390, 187K)