Zuck is /our guy/

He's being singled out because he literally has autism.

If he were a Steve Jobs chad type, he could do all the same spying shit (that literally every tech company and government does) and no one would care.

Attached: bloomberg javashit code fail.jpg (975x1300, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investor.fb.com/investor-events/event-details/2019/Facebook-Q4-2018-Earnings/default.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly he doesn't deserve his fortune and the market is now starting to realize it

Nice try Employee #44 of Mark Zuckerberg Rehabilitation PR Team 6. Better luck next time.

Typical normaltrash bullying a successful autist because he doesn't act like you do

Zuck made it. He should be our inspiration.

“They trust me, the dumb fucks”

Fuck him and his lame ass - worth billions and he marries some mediocre asian broad, doesn’t do anything cool or world changing with it. At least Elon is building electric self driving cars and getting us to Mars.

What is facebook or any social media? Just another way to deliver advertising to you - and collect your data and sell it too. Instagram has been a net negative, making vapid idiots rich as attention merchants shilling meaningless consumer goods. Makeup! Fit tea! Yoga pants! Whew what an innovator, better get this guy billions of dollars for coming up with a new way to stare at thots asses!

And fuck you too.

>he don duhsurve it cuz he don act like me
>he act weird so he no have money why he have money
nigger logic

Attached: 1549202813669.png (511x515, 29K)

Bitch

steve jobs was popular because he didn't do any creepy shit.

zuckerberg is just yet another a creepy kike.

Send me their last quarter reports, thanks

>Fuck him and his lame ass - worth billions and he marries some mediocre asian broad, doesn’t do anything cool or world changing with it. At least Elon is building electric self driving cars and getting us to Mars.
Why should he use his money to benefit the world i.e. you? It's his money.

Elon Musk does the same thing (even worse because he accepts taxpayer money), but Elon Musk has enough charisma to convince you that he's on your side.

>What is facebook or any social media? Just another way to deliver advertising to you - and collect your data and sell it too.
It's a profitable business that serves an economic purpose. Using Facebook products is voluntary.
>Makeup! Fit tea! Yoga pants! Whew what an innovator, better get this guy billions of dollars for coming up with a new way to stare at thots asses!
Zuck figured out a way to extract wealth from the cattle. He's a genius.

Attached: 1549818219342.png (249x249, 85K)

>creepy
Another normaltrash buzzword for "autist I don't like" "that weird guy" "guy with no empathy"

lmao, so predictable, so normie

Facebook definitely gets paid by the NSA.

yeah, and autistic freaks fit into the same box as all the shitskins and other subhumans we need to get rid of.

the fact is the world would be a better place if he was never alive.

is that you mark? or is this just another temporarily embarrassed millionaire?
lmao

Attached: gjtrr.png (1080x1008, 482K)

So does Microsoft, Apple, Netflix, Dropbox, Tesla, Google, etc.

Why aren't you crying about any of them

Why only the autistic guy

Attached: snowden prism cia niggers.jpg (700x525, 158K)

Use google investor.fb.com/investor-events/event-details/2019/Facebook-Q4-2018-Earnings/default.aspx
The markets don't give a fuck if he "deserves" his money. The only thing the markets care about are profits. And Facebook are generating tons of profits with very impressive growth rates.

why are you so personally offended because of some fucking ugly kike who had everything given to him or that he stole?

you're so fucking cringe.

I'm not crying about anyone, nigger. I was just adding to the conversation. I give no fucks about Zuck the cuck

Ok dude dont have aneurism.. facebook will eventually turn into myspace, newer personal tech that you can monetize is already available its only a matter of time

wow thats the actual cover
aspies btfo

lmao that's real?

I mean, you’re totally right.

But he’s a jew so Jow Forums hates him too.

He's not an autist, he's just a sociopath. It's extremely unlikely that an actual autist could pull it together long enough to do all that brazen evil shit like using a lawyer to dilute his partner's equity or pretend to be working on something people hired him for while stealing all their work. That is pure sociopath behavior.

>switch with a single case

Attached: 1551875346998.jpg (600x600, 37K)

You think he’s on handfuls of benzos here to keep his shit together?

serious question: does anybody here work at facebook?
if so, i have some hr related question

This is clearly inspired by the NPC meme. Even the gray tint of his skin shown.