Very Important Longterm Ethereum Chart

Have a wonderful day!

Attached: history rhymes.png (2608x1482, 498K)

18k?

i like reddit too
thanks for the laugh

extremely dumb chart

thanks time traveller?

Attached: 1547057249712.jpg (720x718, 72K)

did a monkey make this chart? I'll bet you 100 ethereum this is going to hit $60 before it even reaches $500 again

wtf

according to this elliot wave analysis

wait for $7 ETH and stick your 'C' there, cunt

Elliotwave is bizbro astrology for sub 120 IQ faggots who think they're smarter than they actually are, just because they've got 10-20 points on the average mutt.

looool eth will be lucky to hit 500 again

fucking elliott waves lost me so much money last year

how much?

ETH is the shittiest shitcoin of them all. It can't fucking scale and won't ever go back to 300$. it's like Dial-up internet

how much eth is currently mined per year?

Then what is bitcoin lol?

I love snorting hopium as much as the next guy, but this is ridiculous

i'm constantly amazed at biz's ability to truly believe that the best tech is always utilized. aren't most of you IT losers during the day?

impossible to say. there was a lot of elliott wave hopium going around this time last year which was partly why I held through it. Had I sold at the top, I would have more than six figures ahead of what I have now. But that's doubtful regardless of what predictions I read on the internet, so who knows.

If BTC managed to go above $300k, it would not be surprising to see ETH hit 5 figures.
I've been out of ETH for over a year but I secretly wished I bought some when it was $89.

roger'd

>parabolic + exponential
I don't get it. Trendlines both in linear and logarithmic charts have clear fundamentals, but what is the actual significance of a parabola, especially in a logarithmic chart? I mean, just the fact that it predicts that ETH will be at 2017 bull run levels before 2020 is ridiculous. Come on.

fixed

Attached: 1552789185570.png (2608x1482, 649K)

Seems legit.
100K in 3 years.

Ahh yes the buy immediately right now chart prediction

Has he been right ever before?

extremely dumb is an understatement

this is ridiculously preposterous bullshit by some random Retarddit pajeet

Go back OP and stay there

Attached: 1552512027997.gif (607x609, 754K)

At this point, the only reason ETH will moon this high is because it's considered a blue chip crypto and normies will buy it, not because it's on the cutting edge of Blockchain technology. However, you will still be able to make money by buying undervalued stuff as well.

Attached: 1528522745147.jpg (334x334, 88K)

techwise there is so much to be sceptical of, all of crypto and even DLT is rightfully dismissed because for once it can't hold its promises of being decentralized and resort to rely on trust, which kinda makes the whole idea obsolete, because using a contract and database just works (and we like that trust system as humans), while other tech like P2P distributed networks are actually decentralized and just work also. but sure if once they fix all their problems it might be good for something, but doesn't seem like they're able to anytime soon.