Someone Redpill me on this coin pls

I want to throw $5k on this

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 1.13.14 pm.png (236x74, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stakenet.io/roadmap
youtube.com/watch?v=8-hJFoSgXfM
link.medium.com/uSjK4sc88U
x9developers.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you do, set low buy walls and accumulate over time.

Seems worth getting 2 Masternodes to keep accumulating over 1-2 years.

And if the DEX launches and does well then things can really start to go through roof.

Have you not seen the other threads on this? Bottom line is that it's a great project and you should grab yourself a masternode or two

Also yeah price has 'pumped' to 14 cents now but that doesn't really matter too much in long run.

Won't dip below 8-9 cents

dont chase the pumps, people will get bored and the dump will ensue. Set your buy walls and wait like a serpent waiting for it's prey

I'm down on half of my first masternode by a few cents but up 2x on my 2nd MN
I regret nothing. These guys deliver

Take the Redpill user.

stakenet.io/roadmap

Attached: red-pill.jpg (350x350, 63K)

Just bought 2 more masternodes. Match me faggots

On my way to MN number 10.

Attached: IMG_20190317_100853.jpg (2547x512, 259K)

this is basically everything you need to know
youtube.com/watch?v=8-hJFoSgXfM

WTF it looks too good to be true, if they pull off everything on this roadmap they deserve TOP 10 on cmc

Fuck you.. JEALOUS

Got 17 MN’s and when the DEX launches with the additional revenue they will pull in I think I will be able to quit wagecucking and just live off them. Right now I am saving all my rewards for more MN’s. Also use their MN hosting service it saves so much time and stress

Shit, I only own 2 .. Fuck my life

Don't worry user you'll make it with 2

But this nigga is going to be rich af.

I hope so, this is a top 30 project easy. Look at all the shit in the top 30 and then look at what these are doing its going to happen one day. This is like getting in on ETH when it first came out which I missed out on, not going to miss that chance with this

stop creating XSN threads ffs, I'm trying to accumulate before the inevitable 100x+ ZZZ

Don't wanna sound high on hopium, but i really see it as a solid top 5 in the coming year or 2.

this...this is genius :o

Kek 17 MNs?! You don't need hope you just need to wait dude.

Eoy predictions?

2$-3$ Eoy is reasonable.

I don’t know about top 5 that obviously would be amazing, I think top 30 is realistic short term though once they put out the new wallet and get some awareness out about it.

Shits going over $1 easy that’s only $80M marketcap. $110M marketcap would be a x10 from here every $1 you put in you get $10 back. Even if they only deliver half of what’s promised on the roadmap it’s still going to hit that

Exactly what i think.

Stahp guise ur gonna make me fomo

1$ ? don't be the Vitalik selling ETH at 5$. These guys know what they are doing. There is not a single universe where XSN doesn't go over 10$.

Just check their roadmap damnnn

And Tron will be $10k usd per cone one day

Not trying to make you do anything.

But why ONLY 5K , you dont love Money?

There is no way Tron would ever hit $10k per coin. It has a supply of 66 Billion to even hit $100 it would have to hit $6.6 Trillion marketcap which is ridiculous.

XSN to hit $1 only needs $80M marketcap and for $10 is $800M which if we get a bull market like 2017 again could easily happen.

rewards with the DEX will be charged in coins XSN?

Here user. *pic related*

Attached: IMG_20190317_220956.jpg (1080x1436, 323K)

He is larping. Its a scam

All MN coins are scam. Pretty consistent till now.

$100k sounds more accurate

Attached: 10059866-6725713-image-a-471_1550688175679.jpg (962x591, 148K)

Proof or gtfo retard.

>Till now

Yeah, buddy. XSN is about to change that

Retard, lmao

Fuck me, I'm buying some

Very impressed by their roadmap.
Anyone who can explain how their oracles will work?

That's pretty optimistic buddy. Perhaps if we get a huge bullrun again

Throw $10k in, and you'll be a multi millionaire in a few years, not even joking

Tron is way overvalued, but wouldn't surprise me one bit if it ever reaches $1

link.medium.com/uSjK4sc88U

Many golden details in here. Worth a read.

Thx will check it out, user

You bet.. it's gonna be way above $1

Nice. Another dead 2018 shitcoin being shilled for a second go.

Attached: shitcoin kind of a turd.png (200x200, 2K)

Dead? Hahaha, they have barely started dude, and what they have accomplished the past year speaks for itself. Had they done this a year earlier they would have been sitting on top 50 Coinmarketcap right now, no joke

And it's up 70% the past 2 weeks, warming up for another run (check the huge buy walls on Coinall and Livecoin)

Easiest 2x I know off currently

Shits about to get real once the multi currency light wallet is released! Devs said it's being fined polished and they're currently adding better skins

best go to their TG and ask the devs, you won`t get a better answer anywhere else.

TOP 2!

Attached: 1544368755853.png (700x800, 252K)

Still increasing in price, and new floor seems to be @3800 sat.
It's ironically the ONLY coin in my folio that is green right now (by 5% but still)

Huge buy wall of 85k coins @3800 sat so it looks like someone actually understood the potential. Smart guy

Walls gone

There's a whale who's accumulating by setting up walls, selling his coins, dumping, repeat.
Still good action on the price, small pump on Livecoin..
Smart investors are definitely buying this up like no tomorrow

Wrong

$6 end of year EASY

Looking good.

Attached: IMG_20190318_164332.jpg (1080x619, 140K)

I sold my link stack and went all in. Now i hold 783 XSN

fuck my poorfag life

Checked
I'm happy to have 2

2 is enough for make it, wait for the DEX and other Dapps fees. Going to be interesting in Q2-Q3

Are there any dApps in mind yet? There are so many platforms for them but no killer apps

The DEX will be their first Dapp, 2018 was just laying the foundation for this year's roadmap. Professionalism at it's finest.

>I sold my link stack
>went all in
>Now i hold 783 XSN
Wow dude your going to make it!

That wash trading though

No, there's a LOT of chinks who's interested in the project as of lately.

Is this yet another Jow Forums pajeet scam?

Attached: detected.png (850x464, 690K)

DYR and let us know

Stakenet.io/roadmap

Just take a look at it. Had this been 2017, it would have positioned itself at rank 50 or so on Coinmarketcap already

So you saying this is the next antshares?

Antshares is shit compared to stakenet.

I was in antshares early a rode it all the way up. I feel more confident about XSN making it than I ever did about Antshares

Holy shit.. Where's the best place to buy?

Coinall, livecoin. Better buy from Coinall though, if XSN stays in the top 3 volume of recently added coins, they will get list on OKEx.

Thanks. I'll pick up a bag on Coinall

CoinAll is owned by OKEx. If you have an OKEx account you can use that to log straight in

Yea forgot to mention.

Nice, so they'll be on OKEx as well soon? That's pretty neat

I think it will take about 1-2 months

Alright cool, still awesome

fuck all of you shills

why is this "project" great?

x9developers.com

pajeet pump and dump

Attached: Madras-Square-0523_2048x.jpg (2048x2048, 474K)

Not a single pajeet on the team fag

this entire fucking thread dumbfuck
>hey it's the 18th of March
>it's shitcoin ___stakenet___ day

Attached: pajeet-deluxe.jpg (937x528, 289K)

Keep bumping brainlet.

who gives a shit dumbfuck? you think anybody on this board is going to fall for this obviois pajeet discord scam? bump it to the top of the board until the post cap - obvious scam - nobody cares. i hope you aren't a true believer in this shit

Obvious you haven't done the slightest research on the project, too bad you're gonna miss out, haha

All you say is the same fud over and over, while you can clearly see that they have working products, not to mention what's about to come. So either you try to accumulate or you are a complete retard.

Dude, this project actually looks pretty sweet haha I dont see how it is bad, team looks solid too.

yes lightning is a big deal. yes XSN is a very advanced project. BUT do not forget to DYOR.

You can't really fud it without sounding like an imbecile.

Which exchange to use? Never used either but want to pick some up

>said every low cap shitcoin holder ever about his shitcoin
peak delusion and new to crypto combined

holy fuck i just read this thread and i can't believe people and coins like this haven't been sorted out yet after 15 months of bear market. everyone that hold shitcoins like this is new to crypto. there's some serious crypto euthanasia to be done in this market before the next bullrun. if any, get yourself some btc or etherium, retards

Well he is a little optimistic, but if you will really do some research, you'll understand why it can be achieved.

I really can't tell if You're a short sighted retard, or just didn't look at what they are doing.